Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled at the looks on Tony and Clint’s faces. “There are plenty of horror movies that are relatively bloodless, no torture involved.” He reassured the captain. “The Ring isn’t so bad. As I recall, Insidious and Woman in Black are actually fairly good as well.” He said lightly. “Of course there are some classics to.” He added, Jane eagerly nodding her head at that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:22 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man mentioned other movies. "Perhaps you two can chose between some of those then. We can watch the other movies at a later date." Loki promised trying to maintain the peace. The quieter the movie was the more he could snuggle with Tony and possibly fall asleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

They discussed for a few minutes more before picking a movie and everyone heading for the living room. Everyone but Tony and Clint at least. They always insisted on having popcorn made, not so much that they needed any after having eaten dinner, but it was a popular way to show disproval, both with the movie and with the others in the room, occasionally a way to show approval as well, depending on the mood. There had been a handful of times were a movie night had turned into a popcorn throwing match between several individuals. Soon they returned, distributing several large bowls of popcorn and settling down, Tony settling into his spot beside Loki and wrapping them up in a blanket for better cuddling.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki headed to the living room with everyone else moving to where he had left Mischief. Careful not to disturb her too much he picked her up gently before settling onto the couch where she had been. When Tony returned and sat on the couch loki moved to lean against him quite pleased when Tony wrapped a blanket around them. It wasn't long into the movie that Loki fell asleep quite content in Tony's arms. Everyone else relaxed as the movie played. Each couple respectively curled up together.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Letting Loki lean against him, Tony wrapped his arms around Loki, relaxing and nuzzling into Loki’s hair. He knew when Loki fell asleep, and chuckled softly to himself. He’d learned that it was hard to get Loki to last through a whole movie. The god usually ended up so relaxed that he passed out in Tony’s arms, not that the genius minded. The movie was fairly entertaining, Tony eventually starting on a rant about the stupid things the characters were doing, the others joining in every so often. At the end of the movie, a small argument broke out, the popcorn being put to good use as Tony threw what was in his bowl at Clint and Natasha, using the blanket to cover Loki and protect him as he was pelted in return, ignoring the fact that Jane and Bruce were trying to explain some of the finer details to Steve and Thor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki barely stirred when Tony started on his rant about the movie and its characters. It was only when Clint started to join in that he gave a soft groan in his sleep. Tony's protection of him with the blanket from the popcorn being thrown kept him asleep for a bit longer but soon enough he opened his eyes looking up to Tony with a slight glare. "Noisy..." he complained. He picked up some popcorn and tossed it at Clint with a glare.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled when Loki finally woke and glared at him. Looking down at the god, he grinned at the sight of Loki throwing popcorn of his own. “You were gonna have to wake up so we could go to bed anyway.” He smirked, placing a kiss on top of his head. He noticed the massive handful of popcorn flying through the air quickly enough to pull the blanket over them again before he tossed the rest of their bowl at the spies, laughing happily.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a grumble when Tony reminded him that he would have to wake up to go to bed anyway. He didn't make any other comments about it though as Tony kissed his head. When the man covered them quickly to protect against popcorn he gave another grumble before siting up when the coast was clear yawning and stretching. "Bed time."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki sit up, just running a hand down his back as he watched his lover stretch. “Oh, but daddy, we were just having fun.” He teased, pouting. He couldn’t keep the grin off his face for long however and he slowly sat up properly as well, untangling them from the blanket and shifting around. Leaning against Loki and dropping his arms back around the god, he hid his face against Loki’s shoulder. “And you shouldn’t be so tired, you just slept through most of a movie.” He smiled softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki glared at Tony again when the man called him daddy. Rolling his eyes and shaking his head as Tony grinned and sat up. "Yes of course an hour nap should be able to satisfy my sleep schedule for the next 300 years how silly of me to forget." Loki scoffed when Tony said he shouldn't be tired. "You should be tired you were up early this morning." he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled, not at all bothered by the glares. Humming at his words, Tony shook his head. “You forget babe, I spent most of my adult life surviving on only a few hours of sleep every week. I’ve been resting more since you got here than I have in decades.” He replied. Sure, he felt lazy, but not overly tired, hadn’t for a while. He was to use to lab marathons and eternal partying to be disturbed by a few early mornings after the schedule he’d been keeping. Taking a deep breath, he slowly moved to stand however, holding out a hand for Loki so they could head to bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:19 pm
MDaylus

"I did not forget." Loki assured he just thought that he was putting Tony on a more normal sleep schedule. "Sleep is good for you darling." he teased as he took the hand offered to him and standing. "Good night everyone we shall see you in the morning." Loki bid.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Scooping up Mischief as they left, Tony led them out of the common area and back towards the penthouse. Walking in a comfortable silence until they reached their room, he carefully put Mischief on her bed. “Well I think we can say that everyone loved her.” He said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when he saw Tony scoop up Mischief who gave a soft mew of protest but didn't move. She settled onto her bed only giving their bed a cursory glance before going back to sleep. "Yes I do believe she will fit in just fine. She can stand my brother's loud mouth." Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed in response, slowly moving to change. “That was surprising.” He admitted. “And it may give you something to talk to Jane about.” He added absently, though he kept an eye on Loki’s reaction. “If I’m not mistaken, she has owned cats before…..she probably has some insights that may be of use.” He said lightly, moving and twisting to stretch the muscles in his back that were tight from a day or board meetings and the position he’d stayed in so Loki could sleep through the movie.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games