Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guy Wolfy I

4,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 am
Hey everyone. My names Guy. I'm nobody new to Gaia, nor to the guild. However it has been forever since I've last been on, and I forgot about this. sweatdrop Anyway I'm back, and interested once more in role playing. I'd like to get good at it. I've done a few free RP's in chat room's and stuff but I doubt that it's proper. So I'm here to learn as anyone else. I hope to meet all new friends and improve upon my RP skills. rolleyes sweatdrop smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 pm
Hi, I'm Bellaruse. You can call me Ruse for short.

I'm new to this guild, but I'm not really new to Gaia. I used to have a character on this site a long time ago, but couldn't retrieve it after it was hacked into, which was disappointing. Anyway, I've only recently come back to Gaia because I'm interested in role-playing as of lately and I figure it'll improve my creative writing as well.
Hope to be making some new friends here. (:

Bellaruse

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 am
Hi I'm little but u can call me beth
the reason I chose my user name is because well it sounds innocent and cute so thats why
my hobbies are gaia (duh) RP and singing  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 pm
Hello,I'm Shadow.
I am Mostly New To Rps So..You've Been Warned. sweatdrop  

Dusky of Old

Feral Prophet

Ryuholy7492

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:27 pm
Hey I'm Ryuholy (or better yet, just Ryu) I've been around before, but I had to leave. Now I back though. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 am
Hey there! I'm Keynir, or Key for shorts. 3nodding

Quite new to this guild, not at all new to Gaia and I've even had some roleplaying experience in the past! Though I had to stop for a while due to school loading me with work. I hope I can get started again here. 8D

How's everyone? xD  

Keynir

Shirtless Tycoon

yuckeroni

Dangerous Paladin

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:25 pm
Ƨɛϰιι Ħɛℓℓ Ɖɛмσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone, and I am Sexii Hell Demon! I am glad to RP at a guild such as this, and I am glad to be accepted! So, I am a owner of four guilds, and one is very active. The other three, I am mad at. I am a very well known person in my school, but that well known part, I am actually well known to be hated. I am trying to attempt suicide, but it won't be fair to the people who actually care about. me. (F.Y.I; I am not an Emo-Wannabe.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 pm
Hi my name is ronn, pleased to meet you all
biggrin  

triggerhappy24

PsycherXX

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:44 am
It's funny, I joined a few days ago, and I just now make my first post.

I am PsycherXX. I sort of consider myself to be a intermediate-expert roleplayer....that's ALL you need to know.(for now 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:17 am
Oh, a place for introductions? ...How'd I miss this one for so long?

...Regardless, the name placed is Tamagakure, but I don't mind Tama for short.
I was asked to join this guild some time ago, but hadn't the slightest idea of how the guild forums functioned. (And being the genius I am, I never asked)
Gaia is not new to me, but several of its new changes are. (Useful too, most often)
Roleplaying was new to me about three years ago. ...Now, I'm not certain how to measure it. (Despite how addictive it truly is)

So, if you want a nitty-gritty player that can and will play nearly any archetype, feel free to drop me a PM.  

Tamagakure

Hilarious Genius

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:22 am
So yeah, I'm Acclaim, or Ritic if you'd prefer to shorten it. I got my name from a song name. I'm 18 years young and enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. I'll he gone from my cyber life for 13 weeks starting November 6th. Other than that I really enjoy role playin and have a few characters that I like quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:21 am
Wow, I have not been here in a while. Thanks to the recent guild announcement, I remembered not to be a stump and actually post here again, haha. My bad.

Love role playing, especially table-top role playing. I used to like D&D, but I have given it up entirely for World of Darkness and Shadowrun. smile  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CrescentNightryder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 am
Hiya peeps! My name is CrescentNightryder. You can call me Crescent, Nightryder, Night, Ryder, Nighty and I'll even accept Nite. Got my name from the game NiGHTS into Dreams for the Sega Saturn. I generally type in long paragraphs, but I've been working to cut that down. I also have an overuse and inproper use of commas. Tis a problem I'm working on.

Oh, and my smileys come in quadclopses...Four-eyes. ::"P See? Ain't they cuuuuuute?,I have to put the whiskers there or else they'll turn into emoticons...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:14 pm
Hello, my name is Essence and yes it is my real name. Though, you can call me Ezekiel or Coin if you'd like. I'm new to the guild, though not to Gaia. I joined because I have a fun time role playing, but I'd like to broaden my vocabulary. I'd like to be able to not have a problem cranking out three paragraphs if need be. I'm generally on line a lot, and I role play with both sexes as do I play both. I'm excited to meet new people and find new ideas for role plays.  

Coin operated Villain

Original Bloodsucker

Nostrus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm
Hello everyone~ I'm Nostrus (or Nos or Tony if you want a real name ^^). Totally new to the guild, totally not new to RP. I'm 20 and have been roleplaying for 5 or so years, both online and on tabletops. I'm a steampunk man myself, though I also enjoy sci-fi and horror RP's

Hmm, hobbies include writing, video games, a terrible addiction to MMOs and Warhammer 40k <- (So, model building, painting and wargamming.)

Glad to be here and I hope to stick around for quite a while  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games