Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x20itachi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:41 pm
Windblade
Cybercoin

(BTW, Only Jounin are allowed to become ANBU)

That's not true. Even Chuunin can become ANBU. If you watched the eps then Sasukes father says that Itachi did become ANBU when Chuunin.

Once again, farewell...
I broke away from the leaf a long time ago...
*vanishes into the shadows*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:43 pm
Windblade
x20itachi
I graduated from the Chuunin selection exam at the age of 10, and when I was 13 I was an ANBU Captain...

*appears from the rafters where he was dealing with his addiction*
"Ya don't say...what's the most advanced technique you know, and what are the seals? I want to see if I know it or can do it."

Well it seems you got your facts mixed up. You see, my father inducted me into Anbu while I was Chuunin.

I don't need to waste my time with you.  

x20itachi

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:06 pm
x20itachi
Windblade
x20itachi
I graduated from the Chuunin selection exam at the age of 10, and when I was 13 I was an ANBU Captain...

"Ya don't say...what's the most advanced technique you know, and what are the seals? I want to see if I know it or can do it."

Well it seems you got your facts mixed up. You see, my father inducted me into Anbu while I was Chuunin.

stare psh like you're that good  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:07 pm
x20itachi
Windblade
x20itachi

Now, if you don't need to waste your time with me, then why are you afraid to show me anything? Are you afraid your skills aren't up to par with a Chuunin? That, maybe, you aren't as good as you claim?

Or, take a few tests. If you're that good you shouldn't have any trouble passing them. Sorry to sound harsh, but I don't enjoy bragging without evidence. stare  

Windblade

PyroNinjaJ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:42 pm
WHERE IS MINI_BEAST scream crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:31 am
Hiding? ninja  

Windblade

x20itachi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:35 am
I apologize, I just do not wish to waist my time only to humiliate you in front of your peers by having you collapse crying out in agony. If you know anyone by the name of Kakashi or Sasuke, they could easily tell you the experience would not be one which would want to be remembered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:36 am
Especially, not in the school where I grew up in or even the Village I betrayed... I have said too much, so once again, farewell...  

x20itachi

x20itachi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:39 am
Windblade, if you wish to take this else where I would be far too happy.

*Sharingan in eyes start to rotate quickly*

Anytime except for now, now I must test a sibling, to see if he is up to par of my expectations... I doubt he is.

He wishes to kill me... sweatdrop how funny...

*Vanishes into the sky*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:09 am
-Spikelema closes his eye's and stands with feet shoulder length apart. Forming the dragon seal then unforming. Takes a step forward- Dragon Eye Stay! My stamina exercise. - Glares around knowing he could easily beat Itachi in this form.- And for your information I am from sand!  

Spikelema

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:12 am
O.M.G.

...you're an Itachi clone. I just lost any motivation I once had of fighting you stare

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:16 am
I am right hear Pyro.

(My computer was hating me for a few days)

I love your new hair Spike! It looks very cool!  

I~am~Angelique

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:19 am
Yar, I must agree 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:49 am
-pops in in a puff of smoke.- muwahaha! i haven't been here in while. sweatdrop -looks around.-

Agreed nice Hair spike...-does nice guy pose.- ^^  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:57 pm
x20itachi
i don't think the real Itachi would be such a primadonna  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games