Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hip Dude

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:06 pm
User Image Hello!
NAME: User Image
APPEARANCE: User Image

FAV. BANDS: Bob Marley

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Weed
PERSONALITY: User Image
PET PEEVES: User Image
LIKES/DISLIKES: User Image
REASON FOR JOINING: I didn't want to be stabbed by Patrick.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm
Hi. I'm Erin and I am currently 16 years old. I don't think I can accurately represent myself in just one post, but I'm sure you'll get to know me fairly quick, I don't really hold much back. I'm excited about the opportunity to get to know other goths in this guild, since I often feel alone and misunderstood by those around me who do not share my subculture (as do we all at times, I'm sure). Thanks for accepting me into your guild, and I look forward to talking to each and every one of you.

P.S.
Sorry for not filling out the form, RPing has given me a burning hatred for profiles.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Hello Kisty

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:15 pm
NAME: Kallista
APPEARANCE: dark brown hair dark brown eyes... rolleyes
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance ,Slipknot ect
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hmmmm...
PERSONALITY: ...I dont know People call me "Emo"I'm not emo though
PET PEEVES: People hugging me ...grrrr
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes:MCR Slipknot music Hot topic wink this emocon: :Twisted:
The computer ,Macs ,Black Highfives ect.Dislikes :hugs from people I hate and they know I hate them AND they still hug me....Chavs ,Preps,Jocks.ect
REASON FOR JOINING: Cool ads ect wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:02 am
NAME: Allie

APPEARANCE: Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 5'6.
User Image

SEXUALITY: bi

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In one.

MUSIC: Oakenfold, Tiesto, Laibach, Combichrist, Ladytron, anything dancy and wonderful.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Art, Raving, Clubbing, Dancing (I <3 going to the closest goth/industrial club near me (barcode)) reading, internetting, cooking, listening to music, photography, more..

PERSONALITY: Direct, Funny, Tolerant, loyal, will bite, sweet, caring, don't piss me off or you will regret it. Unforgiving.

DISLIKES: Ignorance.

LIKES:Kitties! fashion, dressing up, CORSETS, 5 inch heels, cookies, latex,
vampires, all the cliche gothy stuff-

REASON FOR JOINING: I am goth. I need a goth guild to add to my gaian profile ^_^.  

Alliecat

Hanalulu man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:58 am
NAME biggrin an Rhodes
APPEARANCE: um... thin, 5'9'' shoulder length kinda curly darkish brown hair, white, greenish eyes... and I dunno what else to say... um, the pics on my page are before I started dressing goth btw
FAV. BANDS:alkine trio!!!! O_O
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:playing bass, writing music, computer/video games, sitting in my room, reading,
PERSONALITY:shy until you get to know me... less so online though, I try to be unique funny and caring... and um yea sweatdrop
PET PEEVES: people that hurt others with no cause, d**k cheney's wife, that kid that gave me a death treat a while ago.
LIKES/DISLIKES: LIKE: true freinds, good food, the colors black and green, hot topic(don't hate me its the only place were I live that I can get the clothes were I live)DON'T LIKE: idiots that can't get there head far enough out of their a** to see I'm not a freak
REASON FOR JOINING: because I'm goth... and bored...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:16 pm
Greetings and a very warm welcome to the Got Goth Guild. We've got a Welcoming Dessert War going on, so I guess you should make your way, carefully, to the refreshment table. *points towards a refreshment table* Careful, they might try to ambush you and give you random desserts.... blaugh

(of course, the dessert war is all meant in good fun.)  

EvFaerAshlynn

kymetyme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:53 pm
Its been quite some time since I've been a newbie to something on Gaia.

NAME: Kimberli
APPEARANCE: User Image
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw a tribute for a member on YouTube and I got interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:10 am
EvFaerAshlynn
Greetings and a very warm welcome to the Got Goth Guild. We've got a Welcoming Dessert War going on, so I guess you should make your way, carefully, to the refreshment table. *points towards a refreshment table* Careful, they might try to ambush you and give you random desserts.... blaugh

(of course, the dessert war is all meant in good fun.)

Oh noes! Not random desserts!!  

Alliecat

Dr. H Quinzel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:14 am
NAME: Fi.
APPEARANCE: Hm, 5'8", very thin, long black hair, grey eyes.. clear skin. Haha...
FAV. BANDS: s**t. scream KMFDM, Dope, Orgy, NIN, LAB 4, Funker Vogt, MDFMK, Rage Against the Machine, Rammstein, Disturbed, Deftones, Artifact, Miazma, Celldweller, Rancid, Transplants, Vandal in Berlin, Scissor Sisters, Trivium, Wolfshiem, Tchaikovsky, The Urge, Within Temptation...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Bass guitar, computers, dancing, lurking, walking, making clothes.
PERSONALITY: Insanely hyper, to ******** you.
PET PEEVES: ~AFug[psrifknv SCENE KIDS AND THEIR ******** TRENDS. scream
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like silence and noise. I hate awkward silences and screaming noise.
REASON FOR JOINING: Can't I just join because I want to?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:27 am
NAME: Amber, or Happy Pants
{Birthday: May 30th 1989}
APPEARANCE: Blonde hair with red, blue and green tips...5'8, blue eyes, fair fair skin
FAV. BANDS: Zeromancer, Deadstars Assembly, Dope Stars Inc., DeathStars, Spectrum-X, Celldweller, Oomph!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computer...hanging with the most friends I have about 3 now...Lol
PERSONALITY: I am fun, loving, sorta weird and off...I like to make people laugh
PET PEEVES: People who are too into themselves...and big rap heads...
LIKES/DISLIKES: I have alot of fetishes...they are in my profile...I like ducks...and koalas..I like the shirt I am wearing right now...and the fact that it is a weekend makes me squee.. mad
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I wanted to make more friends...you can never have more friends..^.^

VictorianFilth

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

x Vandalize x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:58 am
My name is Blaine, i forgot to do this earlier. I'm from eastern Canada and i'm new to the Gaia world, my favorite bands are Metallica, Motorhead, AC/DC, Slayer, Rob Zombie, Ramstein, etc...i love anything dealing with vampires (more vampires than anything) or pirates, and heavy metal music. Well thats it.........add me to your friends list if you want and your not too scared.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA.......... twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:58 am
NAME: Amanda
APPEARANCE: Blonde, girl, black t
FAV. BANDS: Too many
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing listen to music
PERSONALITY: lonely, concealed
PET PEEVES: guys dissing goths
LIKES/DISLIKES: like-rock music dislike- rap
REASON FOR JOINING: Got Goth?  

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200

LAAG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:38 am
NAME: Josh
APPEARANCE: I have long brown hair, green eyes , but if you want to see a real pic of me then heres where you can see one http://www.myspace.com/shoelick
FAV. BANDS: To many
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: To many
PERSONALITY: I'm random, open minded person
PET PEEVES: I hate the sound of people chewing gum with their mouths open. It drives me up the wall
LIKES: User Image, Me, friends, books, computer, videogames, girls, Invader Zim
DISLIKES: Pacsun, aeropostle, american eagle, rap, stupid people
REASON FOR JOINING: Seems like a good guild  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:57 pm
NAME razz aula
APPEARANCE:I am asian goth-punk...I have long dark brown hair,brown eyes ,and short person...
FAV. BANDS:...huh? many...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:fashion,music,make-up,shop,internet,playing drums
PERSONALITY:independent,insocialble,quiet,funny
PET PEEVES:I'm alone....
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like fashion!!!!....I hate being with people,
REASON FOR JOINING: Love talking about goth fashion...  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:19 pm
NAME: Drax Orin ... That's Randal IRL though
APPEARANCE: Lets just say most people wouldn't think goth if they saw me. If you want proof then just find me in the Picture Post thread.
FAV. BANDS: Far too many different bands to even list, I listen to a decent variety, so long as it isn't rap. *convulses in disgust*
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm a gamer, but most of my time is dedicated to talking to friends, to the people who need someone to hear what they have to say because the world won't.
PERSONALITY: Quiet...until I get to know ya, then you'd be surprised at the crazyness that spews from my word hole..I mean mouth. sweatdrop
PET PEEVES: Liars, hypocrits, oh and a new one...people who claim they love someone then snoop around reading conversations behind their back.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like the darkness, shadows, my internet, and eating sometimes. I dislike the sun, most people(okay, so all people, but hey), and being hungry or bored out of my mind.
REASON FOR JOINING: I explained this in my joining blurb, but what the hell. I joined because of a banner in a sig that said "You don't have to wear black to be a goth" (Or something along those lines). I myself have gone off into that rant so many times I've lost count, so I figured I'd fit in nicely here, maybe even find a home away from home...

With that out of the way...I don't mind answering any questions people may have. I'm an honest, open person who will tell people just about anything I think they have a right to know, and sometimes I even let things slip that no one in their right mind would ever want to know... So ask me anything, all my IM names are listed, and I accept PMs so long as you aren't begging me for something....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games