Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:30 pm
*white flames fall from the sky as kenji loses control of his body to the protection of his friends*flams of white fire fall and surond ragnos*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:32 pm
*Ragnos absorbs the fire making him stronger*  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:33 pm
*transfers loads of energy to Kenji to get him back to shape* ha it's hard to kill me that fast!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*Ragnos absorbs the fire making him stronger*
the fire is a type only countroled by ifrits and lycans it is a cursed flame that burns the body when absorbed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Okahiki

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:34 pm
*as he sees his opportunity* *he uses his orginal techniques instead of a mimic magic* *chants* Lets winds shread like blade!!, Dragon Blade howl!, **points the sword at ragnos** Air Cutter!! as the air around ragnos shread him  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:35 pm
*falls to his knees*  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:36 pm
*walking up to ragnos going to end him quick and swiftly*User Imagethe time is here! anything you wish to say first?*holding the blades up about to strike*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:36 pm
*he mine* *Without hesitation rushed in for the kill* *and gets rdy to stab him*  

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:37 pm
MysteryAnime
*he mine* *Without hesitation rushed in for the kill* *and gets rdy to stab him*
currently he is all of ours! along with angel!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:39 pm
Shadens_inferno
*walking up to ragnos going to end him quick and swiftly*User Imagethe time is here! anything you wish to say first?*holding the blades up about to strike*
*wraps a chain of white fire along the blade*we are not here to kill him for the sake of logen i must prevent you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

go ahead...kill me....it will just make me stronger  
"tch, fine ""ours"" as he says sarcastically **points his Dragon Blade toward ragnos neck*  

Okahiki

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:41 pm
*smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:41 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
*wraps a chain of white fire along the blade*we are not here to kill him for the sake of logen i must prevent you
*the white fire turns dark purple and black turning the katanas into a critical hit if striking*i don't care any more this b*****d found his purpose and i've gotten sick of fighting people for a damn tattoo!  

Shadens_inferno

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
*the white fire turns dark purple and black turning the katanas into a critical hit if striking*i don't care any more this b*****d found his purpose and i've gotten sick of fighting people for a damn tattoo!

*escapes*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games