Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:15 pm
Nightbane smiles. "I'm ok, I always look beat-out. I would say the same about you but you always look..." Nightbane caught himself in time. "It's ok I'll rest here. You can rest on the bed. I don't mind. Of course you are the princess so I can't keep you laying down if you want to go out..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:16 pm
"Oh.. wait.." he says, and sees the guard's disgruntled look. "... Erm... Hi. Can i come in with Tomoe?"

I post wayy too late i nthis thread XD  

AxelNekko

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 pm
"Ha nice." Walks in wondering where they are.  
she smiles softly "i always look what?" she asked looking at him, smiling  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

The guard glares at Juno. "Apparently someone wants to sleep outside tonight... Oh, Princess Tomoe," he said, bowing slighlty and quickly stands up straight again. "Sorry, Juno but we won't fall for that one again." the guard said seriously. "Enter if you want, or if not stay outside." he said, a bit angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm
Tomoe smiles sheepishly at the guard and takes Juno's hand, dragging him inside and up to her room. "You are crazzyy!" she said, giggling softly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm
Nightbane looked down. "Uh you always look...uh..." he quiets his voice a bit in hopes he won't be heard, "..beautiful.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm
Starts following Tomoe.  

hopltetheleader

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:21 pm
she smiles and sits up "thank you, your so sweet" she stands up weakly and walks over to him, she kisses him softly on his cheek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:22 pm
Tomoe sits on her bedroom bed and stares at the ceiling. She yawns softly as she noticed Joe. she quickly sits up and looks at him. "Eh? Why are you in my room?"  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:23 pm
Juno waves at the guard. "See ya, Sunshine... " he says, and goes with Tomoe. "You're pretty eager... What's the rush?"

(Brb once more. need to burn some faaaat.... not a buff-exercise lover, just really desperate)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:24 pm
Nightbane blushes. "Um...please no. I only said the truth. But you are...still very tired. Here..." Nightbane offered her his arm. "I know that I wouldn't want to stay in a room for very long. So if you want to go to a....more peaceful place than I can take you. It's right here in the castle and you can get some rest up there. Although I'm pretty sure your father would prefer you here."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:26 pm
she sighs "yea i guess he would, ill rest...if you rest" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:27 pm
"Umm I thought you were heading for the others. Sorry." Starts heading for the door.  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:28 pm
Nightbane looked at Bella, "So you want to rest here?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games