Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Salem stared at the ground his eyes still held sadness though his heart pounded happily feeling Locks touch. His dark blue/purple eyes clouded as he began to think of wat his life would be like if he'd have chosen different paths.

Elena shot out of teh bushes and tackled salem he fell foward into the lagoon shocked. She resurfaced and giggled seeing Salems bangs cover his left eye. he growled deeply and pulled himself from teh water only for Elena to pull him back. (her eyes never saw Lock yet)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Lock barked at Elena when she pulled him back into the water. Her stance was strong, her fur standing on edge.

She snorted darkly.

"What are you doing?" she snapped with a hint of blackness within her soul.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Elena glanced up at Lock and smirked. "I THINK im this males mate. therefore I am allowed to do WATEVER I want ."

Salem finally resufaced and pulled himself from the water, He snarled demonically hearing wat she said. "and WEN did i EVER ask you to be my mate?" His eyes turned light purple as anger filled him

Elena giggled and pressed up against him. "Just now my lover"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Lock lost it, never has she.

Lock grabbed Elena's scruff of the neck and pulled her from Salem knocking her to the ground with a thud.

Lock barked as her tail swished with anger. Her eyes showed no mercy as they seem to lite up with fire.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Salem suddenly felt hatred closeby, He stood between Lock and Elena. His eyes returned to their normal colors. He stared into Locks eye and wispered "My beautiful Lock don't bother with her. She'll meet her fate soon enough. you are my only mate, and thats how I'll keep it. Never before or ever again has there been a Wolf as perfect as you in my eyes. Lock, I love you."
(^-^ salems so coo. I love him.)

As Elena stood and listened to Salem she began to cry.. She quickly ran off feeling betrayed
(She latched onto him, though she ment nothing to him. Lol)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Lock went soft eyes as everything seem to drop, the monster within her went back into her fragil self.

"Thank you..."
Lock moved her head as Elena ran.

"What are we to do with her...?"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Salem shrugged. He pressed his muzzle to hers smiling warmly. "Im not sure my love. I will say this though, Shes stupider then any wolf Ive ever met."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Lock almost laughed.

Desprate was hardly was the word... but why?

||- got to go... TT-TT -||

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Salem smiles feeling that his mate was happier. He layed next to her and closed his eyes.

(Lol, its ok, i had to go 2. I just snuck back on)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:26 am

Lock sat and watched the world around her, feeling everything grow... it did not soothe her like normal.

She wondered inside of her mind many things. 'Why did they leave?' was not the only mystery here.... and she knew that.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:40 am

Salem felt his mates unease. He took a breath and began singing Vulnerable
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:48 am

||- Mind if I copy your singing wolf? If they both sing it would seem like the perfect couple. I don't Know I just got that feeling to do it. -||

Lock did not twitch only her tail brushed around herself as her saddness and wonders of the world took her away.

She let her fragil voice sing, My Skin....

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am

( I dont mind. Sorry, mom kicked me off to look at something. )

Salem sat up and rested his head on her head. His tail wrapped around her. He closed his eyes wishing he could take her pain away. A single tear fell from his left eye. Softly he wispered in her ear "I love you Lock"

Elena heard Locks voice from where she was hiding, She stared at teh sky remembering her deceased mate who looked so much like Salem. She cried softly feeling as though her heart were breaking.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 am

||- Ok -||

Lock felt his calming touch but some thing was coming.... some thing she could not make out.

---

"Hush....."

A white figure with blue markings and a torn ear moved himself around Elena....

"There is no need to fear....."

"I am here."

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:43 am

((should I make a new wolf?))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games