Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

INTERNET VILLAIN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Well Err How to start.... sweatdrop As of late I have begun to re-think my life. after a couple of months I have begun to question the point of even trying... Or for that fact living... I mean why go through it all, In the end.... I just find everything dull andboring.... Nothing new.. I guess I'm seeking comfort or something sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:05 pm
pfft, re think all you want, unless you act nothing will change. and think of living like this, if you dont live what happens for the future? maybe you save someones life but if your not there because your... in very early retirement, thusfore resulting in 2 meaningless deaths instead of the possible 0.

and dull and boring? go to emerils! he'll kick it up a notch for you!  

Devin64

INTERNET VILLAIN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Devin64
pfft, re think all you want, unless you act nothing will change. and think of living like this, if you dont live what happens for the future? maybe you save someones life but if your not there because your... in very early retirement, thusfore resulting in 2 meaningless deaths instead of the possible 0.

Who... Is Emeril?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:58 pm
INTERNET VILLAIN
Devin64

Who... Is Emeril?

I think he's a chef who has a cooking show on Food Network..but since I don't watch him..I wouldn't know. I think it's more exciting to watch my brother cook than that guy anyway.. Though have to be careful since my brother has splashed boiling sauce onto my legs and feet before  

Rainey_angel81

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Rainey_angel81
INTERNET VILLAIN
Devin64

Who... Is Emeril?

I think he's a chef who has a cooking show on Food Network..but since I don't watch him..I wouldn't know. I think it's more exciting to watch my brother cook than that guy anyway.. Though have to be careful since my brother has splashed boiling sauce onto my legs and feet before
And here I thought I was the only one capable of burning my feet while cooking.... blaugh

Villain...Devin's right. You have to act. From the sounds of things, you're bored with life. We can offer all the comfort in the world, but that won't change the fact that you clearly need something more. So instead of taking away your life, might I suggest adding something new to it? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:35 am
I tried pot.  

punchIT

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:00 pm
Small Update:

I CAN'T KEEP FOOD DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN. JUST RICE AND FISH AND THESE WHITE AND BLACK STRIPED HERSHEYS. AND ITS HEVEN.

God I love rice. If theres anything I can eat for the rest of my life, its rice. yessiree. rice,rice, and more rice! Anyway, I'm still sick, i've been having a few good days, but yesterday, and, seemingly today is not one of them. Blararararar. I feel queezy and uncomfortable, and weak. I near fell down the stairs today, good job me! Anyway, This week my family are in town, if i didn't mention it before. They all think I'm dieing, so I have to do my best to fake i'm fine. So every time I try to take a breather, and let myself pant and rasp away, somones in the room, and i can't do it there. I'm stuck. Thankfully, I have Goliath (Who everyone thankfully loves) with me.

So Wedsday, we're all going to~ The ocean~! I've been looking foreward to it all week, happy to take my little guy along and what? Apparently, I wont be bringing him. I gave my mother a look that I hoped told every single mother ******** in that room how I was feeling about this.

Now, I can see why they wouldn't want to bring him, his cage is a bit bulky, and so its hard to bring him. Well,none of them are going to BE in the car with him, now are they? No, they're not. Not any of the people pressent have to deal with him. They also object that they don't want him to come along because they want to go in the shops. Thats fine, Go in, i'll stay out. I've seen all these shops before. I'm trying to get him to come with us, but if they still wont let him, well, then I'll stay too. Every single person in that house is aware I'm not going anywhere without him until I'm feeling better. He takes my mind off of being sick.

So, anyways, I guess thats my update. Just want to letchya all know i'm not diein'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:14 pm
Hey, whatya know. I'm still here. No really all angst aside. Well, now for the big update, for the select few who care. Alright, I'm still completely heartbroken that Rin left me. There's not going to be any way around that. Also yesterday I got fired from my job. I also got thrown out of my house. I'm currently living in one of my friends house, but I can't stay here much longer. Now some good news was that I got offered a new job from another friend, and I just got a call from my supervisor's boss, saying he wants me to come back. So now I have options. Now I just need to find a place to live and I'm good. So hey if anyone knows anyone in the greater Philly area looking for a room mate, I'm the man. Now all I need is for Rin to talk to me, I know I undoubtedly ******** up, and she is now no longer my mate. But I don't want her out of my life. I also considered her my best friend, and I would really like to still talk to her like my best friend.  

Iron-_-Wolf

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:45 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Small Update:

I CAN'T KEEP FOOD DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN. JUST RICE AND FISH AND THESE WHITE AND BLACK STRIPED HERSHEYS. AND ITS HEVEN.

God I love rice. If theres anything I can eat for the rest of my life, its rice. yessiree. rice,rice, and more rice! Anyway, I'm still sick, i've been having a few good days, but yesterday, and, seemingly today is not one of them. Blararararar. I feel queezy and uncomfortable, and weak. I near fell down the stairs today, good job me! Anyway, This week my family are in town, if i didn't mention it before. They all think I'm dieing, so I have to do my best to fake i'm fine. So every time I try to take a breather, and let myself pant and rasp away, somones in the room, and i can't do it there. I'm stuck. Thankfully, I have Goliath (Who everyone thankfully loves) with me.

So Wedsday, we're all going to~ The ocean~! I've been looking foreward to it all week, happy to take my little guy along and what? Apparently, I wont be bringing him. I gave my mother a look that I hoped told every single mother ******** in that room how I was feeling about this.

Now, I can see why they wouldn't want to bring him, his cage is a bit bulky, and so its hard to bring him. Well,none of them are going to BE in the car with him, now are they? No, they're not. Not any of the people pressent have to deal with him. They also object that they don't want him to come along because they want to go in the shops. Thats fine, Go in, i'll stay out. I've seen all these shops before. I'm trying to get him to come with us, but if they still wont let him, well, then I'll stay too. Every single person in that house is aware I'm not going anywhere without him until I'm feeling better. He takes my mind off of being sick.

So, anyways, I guess thats my update. Just want to letchya all know i'm not diein'.

Good news. I'm glad to hear that. I'm also glad to hear that you're at least keeping something down instead of heaving ALL of it up. >.< Rice and Fish are good, since the rice is your carbs and the fish is your protein. The hersheys.......comfort food. *nods*

You show em, NG. I'd do the same if some people tried to make my baby doggy stay at home while we went walking around somewhere. Then again, Betsy doesn't go much of anywhere, since it's so damn hot out. >.<"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:09 pm
Sabi.exe
I tried pot.

sad  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:11 pm
Sabi.exe
I tried pot.

how was it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Rainey_angel81
Sabi.exe
I tried pot.

how was it?

And do you feel like trying it again?

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:01 pm
Garou_Jinketsu
Hey, whatya know. I'm still here. No really all angst aside. Well, now for the big update, for the select few who care. Alright, I'm still completely heartbroken that Rin left me. There's not going to be any way around that. Also yesterday I got fired from my job. I also got thrown out of my house. I'm currently living in one of my friends house, but I can't stay here much longer. Now some good news was that I got offered a new job from another friend, and I just got a call from my supervisor's boss, saying he wants me to come back. So now I have options. Now I just need to find a place to live and I'm good. So hey if anyone knows anyone in the greater Philly area looking for a room mate, I'm the man. Now all I need is for Rin to talk to me, I know I undoubtedly ******** up, and she is now no longer my mate. But I don't want her out of my life. I also considered her my best friend, and I would really like to still talk to her like my best friend.

Well I'm gald you didn't resort to doing anything drastic. That really sucks everything kinda fell apart at once. Wish I could be a better help. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:06 pm
Sabi.exe
I tried pot.

D:

Lloxie

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:32 pm
Sabi.exe
I tried pot.
=/  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games