Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:54 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(... eek Uhhh... sweatdrop lol XD lmao Seriously lol rofl )
{yeah it was the one with kiba and suke}

(lol My characters name was Kat again lol XD BUT WHY DO WE ALL HAVE TO FREAKIN FALL INLOVE IN EVERY SINGLE DAM ONE! Gosh lol And besides have you ever noticed When u fall inlove in one of the RP's we always start a new one and forget the old one? XD lmao)
{i could answer that but i dont know why either...there was one that we did not but that one stoped in hell and ended with kevin geting ridden by a girl}
(lol OMG I know I was kinda mad cuz i was all >< Damit lol but yea it did get pretty old and boreing lolz)
{lol kevin got riden by a maid}
(lol Silvia was her name XD LMFAO OMG tht was so Hilarious lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:54 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She rips off the Web "GET AWAY!" She throws a Rock at it She gets up and with All the Energy she Had got up and Started Running
the spider follows her trying to help her by stopping the blood from leaving her
She runs with every ounce of energy she runs into the Forest Breathing Hard Eyes Narrow and Wide she runs past Trees deeper and deeper into the forest
the spider runs near her in the trees and contacts her mind like with river and talks in tals voice
stop your bleeding i can stop the blood flow but you must stop running and relax

She keeps running and says back 'It doesnt Matter...Ive had My time on Earth before Im a waist of Good Air now Leave me Be!' she trips on a Log but gets up and starts running Again her Soul collecters start to Fallow to heal her wound she slashes them and they die, she continues to run
the spider talks in tals grandfathers voice not realizing it
please your not a waist of air you were brought back for a reason and you should be glad you have a purpose  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:57 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She rips off the Web "GET AWAY!" She throws a Rock at it She gets up and with All the Energy she Had got up and Started Running
the spider follows her trying to help her by stopping the blood from leaving her
She runs with every ounce of energy she runs into the Forest Breathing Hard Eyes Narrow and Wide she runs past Trees deeper and deeper into the forest
the spider runs near her in the trees and contacts her mind like with river and talks in tals voice
stop your bleeding i can stop the blood flow but you must stop running and relax

She keeps running and says back 'It doesnt Matter...Ive had My time on Earth before Im a waist of Good Air now Leave me Be!' she trips on a Log but gets up and starts running Again her Soul collecters start to Fallow to heal her wound she slashes them and they die, she continues to run
please your not a waist of air you were brought back for a reason and you should be glad you have a purpose

Kat stops she looks back at the Spider her hands fists Her eyes burn with hatered "I'll kill you for talking like him!" She pulls out a Dagger and Stabs the Spider pierceing its hard shell  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:59 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat stops she looks back at the Spider her hands fists Her eyes burn with hatered "I'll kill you for talking like him!" She pulls out a Dagger and Stabs the Spider pierceing its hard shell
the spider talks as the king
why did you stab me?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:00 pm
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

Sophia closed her eyes again and cuddled softly in his arm. "Well... I don't... I think you're nice... and perfectly sane..." she says as she giggles softly.
He smiled a true smile as he looked at it. "Thank..you."

"You don't have to thank me... I'm just saying the truth... I can't lie," she said smiling toward him. "You look so much better when you smile."
"Even so...no one has said things like that to me...since..." He shut up not wanting to remember.

"Don't.. worry about it..." she says, as she hugs him tighter. "It's alright! C'mon... let's go somewhere we can relax!"
"Where would that be?" he asked his arm strong against her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol My characters name was Kat again lol XD BUT WHY DO WE ALL HAVE TO FREAKIN FALL INLOVE IN EVERY SINGLE DAM ONE! Gosh lol And besides have you ever noticed When u fall inlove in one of the RP's we always start a new one and forget the old one? XD lmao)
{i could answer that but i dont know why either...there was one that we did not but that one stoped in hell and ended with kevin geting ridden by a girl}
(lol OMG I know I was kinda mad cuz i was all >< Damit lol but yea it did get pretty old and boreing lolz)
{lol i know that was funny he cam out in his underwear and had no clue}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:01 pm
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
KaosAngel012

Sophia closed her eyes again and cuddled softly in his arm. "Well... I don't... I think you're nice... and perfectly sane..." she says as she giggles softly.
He smiled a true smile as he looked at it. "Thank..you."

"You don't have to thank me... I'm just saying the truth... I can't lie," she said smiling toward him. "You look so much better when you smile."
"Even so...no one has said things like that to me...since..." He shut up not wanting to remember.

"Don't.. worry about it..." she says, as she hugs him tighter. "It's alright! C'mon... let's go somewhere we can relax!"
"Where would that be?" he asked his arm strong against her back.

"I... don't know... probably the river..." she said, smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:02 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

why did you stab me?

She throws it into a Tree and falls to her Knees and starts to cry she covers her face with her hands "Why do you want to torture me...Why cant you just let me die, Either way I can never Pass over to the After life, and what would you know You cant even begin to understand My suffering!"  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(lol My character was all GAH! IM BLIND!! XD LMAO)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

why did you stab me?

She throws it into a Tree and falls to her Knees and starts to cry she covers her face with her hands "Why do you want to torture me...Why cant you just let me die, Either way I can never Pass over to the After life, and what would you know You cant even begin to understand My suffering!"
the spider talks as a small boy
if you trust people like you did tal that night near the lake you become happy but when you think negatively then you become sad your actions affect your mood  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{lol i think mine was like i didnt need to see that}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

why did you stab me?

if you trust people like you did tal that night near the lake you become happy but when you think negatively then you become sad your actions affect your mood

"I WAS BEING STUPID!" She Snapps "Letting out My feelings was the Dumbest thing Ive ever Done! It doesnt Effect My Mood Im Happy when I cant remember Ill be Happy WHEN IM DEAD" She gets up and starts running again  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:08 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{lol i think mine was like i didnt need to see that}
(Lol yeah but u were also like AH GAH DUDE! PUT ON SOME PANTS! XD LMAO)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

why did you stab me?

"I WAS BEING STUPID!" She Snapps "Letting out My feelings was the Dumbest thing Ive ever Done! It doesnt Effect My Mood Im Happy when I cant remember Ill be Happy WHEN IM DEAD" She gets up and starts running again
frankie tries to follow her but is nailed to a tree by the knife and he yells at her as tal
YOU MADE HIM HAPPY AND YOU WERE HAPPY HAPPINESS BRINGS POWER TO PEOPLE  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:11 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

why did you stab me?

frankie tries to follow her but is nailed to a tree by the knife and he yells at her as tal
YOU MADE HIM HAPPY AND YOU WERE HAPPY HAPPINESS BRINGS POWER TO PEOPLE

She yells back "I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID!" She turns into a Cat witch makes her Run fast she runs and doesnt Stop  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games