Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:22 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
*Hides in the snow nude* haha, finnaly my white-ish fur will hide me. biggrin

eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:30 pm
Eddily
S.h.o.r.t.y.
*Hides in the snow nude* haha, finnaly my white-ish fur will hide me. biggrin

eek

What? Never seen a nudest befor?  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:35 pm
*scampers in and blinks, then quickly hops into his hammock, shivering* G-g-grrrrmmmmrrrrffff..... S-s-someone leave the A/C on and open the fridge/f-freezer all day or s-s-something??? <@-@> *curls up and tries to warm himself, then adjusts the thermostat, then resumes shivering* I may have light colored fur but I ain't an arctic foxie, y'know! *buries himself under the pillow and blanket, leaving a small enough crack to peek out and still talk, not even noticing the nudist in the snow*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:40 pm
Lloxie
*scampers in and blinks, then quickly hops into his hammock, shivering* G-g-grrrrmmmmrrrrffff..... S-s-someone leave the A/C on and open the fridge/f-freezer all day or s-s-something??? <@-@> *curls up and tries to warm himself, then adjusts the thermostat, then resumes shivering* I may have light colored fur but I ain't an arctic foxie, y'know! *buries himself under the pillow and blanket, leaving a small enough crack to peek out and still talk, not even noticing the nudist in the snow*

I'm not an arctic mouse, but I can bare this cold. hehe.

like that time in... well never been to a snowy nudest camp..... damn whimps. I shale open a Winter Nudest camp, and I shale rule the snow days.

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:43 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Lloxie

like that time in... well never been to a snowy nudest camp..... damn whimps. I shale open a Winter Nudest camp, and I shale rule the snow days.

Meep...! *blinks and looks around, then narrows his eyes and catches a small glimpse of something in the snow* Oh, hiyo there! XP Well hidden you are...

o-O;; Nudest eh? Hehe.... well I s'pose as a feral, I can't really say much about that. =p

I just know I'm uber sensitive to the cold. Brrrr... <@-@> *fluffs up his fur and snuggles in amongst his blanket and pillow s'more*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:48 pm
Hmm, kinna quiet in here tonight. Well then I think I'll go ahead anc catch some Zs. Nightnight. <^^> *yawns and lays his head down, closes his eyes, and drifts off to sleep, all curled up in his blankets under his pillow*  

Lloxie

S.h.o.r.t.y.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:48 pm
Lloxie
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Lloxie

Meep...! *blinks and looks around, then narrows his eyes and catches a small glimpse of something in the snow* Oh, hiyo there! XP Well hidden you are...

o-O;; Nudest eh? Hehe.... well I s'pose as a feral, I can't really say much about that. =p

I just know I'm uber sensitive to the cold. Brrrr... <@-@> *fluffs up his fur and snuggles in amongst his blanket and pillow s'more*

I love the cold, and snow. *bulds a fort of snow, and peers out the small slit in the sides* I could stay in here forever.

My avi would be nude, but I don't have boobs gonk so I try to hide the ones my avi has.

Plus my mate is enough women for both of us ^.^ To bad she's not on here. She's a fox too. Should say vixen hehe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:55 pm
Lloxie
Hmm, kinna quiet in here tonight. Well then I think I'll go ahead anc catch some Zs. Nightnight. <^^> *yawns and lays his head down, closes his eyes, and drifts off to sleep, all curled up in his blankets under his pillow*

Bye then. ~Curls up in the snow~  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:59 pm
Sorry, was editing and printing off a few things, while in a chat room, then I got a pm about a new commish. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:03 pm
Eddily
Sorry, was editing and printing off a few things, while in a chat room, then I got a pm about a new commish. biggrin

~peeks up from the snow~ Cool. Hope you have fun with it.

God, snow is like catnip to me.(if I was a cat) I'm so hyper right now. << ~pounces invisable thing~

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:04 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Eddily

God, snow is like catnip to me.(if I was a cat) I'm so hyper right now. << ~pounces invisable thing~

Wow....never known mice to like snow so much. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:09 pm
Eddily
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Eddily

Wow....never known mice to like snow so much. xd

sweatdrop Well, I'm differn't. Snow is like the greatest combo of things ever. The pureness of it, the fact it can make people blind, the the cold. It's fluffy ice. So many good things about it, but when it's snows, or there is snow. I'm all hyper.  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:09 pm
*sits in a corner, arms wrapped about her legs as she just watches*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:11 pm
Rainey_angel81
*sits in a corner, arms wrapped about her legs as she just watches*

~crawls around in the snow~ Hi smile  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:11 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
sweatdrop Well, I'm differn't. Snow is like the greatest combo of things ever. The pureness of it, the fact it can make people blind, the the cold. It's fluffy ice. So many good things about it, but when it's snows, or there is snow. I'm all hyper.

I love snow too, apparently not as much as you though, heh.

Except when I have to shovel it. stressed  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games