Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:17 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate heard an unfamiliar felmale voice from ehind and suddenly shut himself up, he evern stopped breathing. He blushed a bit, slightly embarresed. He didn want to sound like he'd been crying. bad first impression. He rubbed away the tear puddle with the sole of his shoe, and rubbing away the wetness from his face with his sleeve. but soon he slid down, sitting against the wall, looking up at everyone else. he looked okay now, but he sighed, staying slient. he waved slightly to the new girl.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo turned around and saw Ayumi. "Oh, hi, your new? No, theres nothing wrong here." Leo lied, aswering her mental assumption. "you dont need to go." Leo loekd back down at Nate, smiling, hoping Nate picked up what he was putting down.
Nate sighed, rolling his eyes secretly. he got up. pushing himself from the wall, revealing his tall height and leaned an arm against Leo, smiling a fake smile. "Uh.. Hi. im Nate.." He held out a had to offialize their introduction. "This is Leo, and Amaya. We're all pleased to meetchu.." He said softly, not sounding like himself at all. he sounded more like a cloned Eddie..o.0
Leo widened his eyes at Nate. "Uh, please excuse us for a moment.." He laughed nervously, then pulled nate away to the side. "What the heck are you doing?? Who are you and what've you done to my friend?!" Leo shook Nate as Nate's shoulders were in his hands. The real nate would've smiled and smooth talked the girl into his hands. or at least charm her with his smile. This nate was Faking a smile!! NO!
Nate chuckled a fake chuckle, shrugging Leo off. "Nothing happened to him. Its me, and thers nothing to worry about." He said calmly, a little doll-like smile, as he walked back to the girls, hands in his pockets, again. "Sorry, anyways, back to the conversation. What do you think of the school so far? If you havent seen it all yet, would you like a otour..maybe..?" he asked, tilting his head slightly, looking a bit more innocent than he ever has. Ever. Then he smiled a real loking, but fake, smile, trying not to be too awkward for the new girl.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm
Amaya blinked a few times. " I'm Amaya. You look kinda familiar, I think I saw you earlier." She smiled shaking her hand. She drifted back to Leo. " What's going on? " She asked leaning against his side and yawning a little.
Ayumi smiled back and cocked an eyebrow slightly. She wasn't stupid, and she was an empath. Taking the offer and smiling she brushed some hair out of her face, " Sure, sounds good. When?" Ayumi sensed the tension and awkwardness that was floating on the air. It was thick like cold maple syrup.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:33 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate Chuckled. He knew the new girl had found him out. His fake smile, his acting; gues he was never good at those either. he shrugged and tapped a finger at the tip of her nose. "You're very smart." He said playfully, then he looekd back at Leo, smiling a real smile, but not himself-looking. It definately was real though. Then he looked back at Ayumi. "We can start now, if you dont mind." he grinned, taking ayumi's arm and dragging her away gently, away from Leo and amaya. "So, why here? Why this school? its sucks..." he mumbled, not taking his eyes off his direction, letting go of her arm. then he realized what he'd said and loekd at her. "-Wait, well, no, it doesnt suck.. i mean.. nevermind. I'm just not into school that much, so i have nothing to say about it..." Nate said.
God, Stupid! You never think your words through dontchu!! now your gonna scare the new girl away and thats never good. Be smarter next time; be eddie.
wait, did i just tell myself to be Eddie?? =_= omaigod!! im going nuts. I needa clear my mind before it mixes everything up again. Stupid!

"Lets head to the cafeteria. you should se that first. i think its the second best part of the school." he smiled, finally clearing his mind, and changing directions on leading the new girl.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo blinked after watching Nate leave, as if a stranger had just walked by. "Nate... Thats not nate...!!" Leo said, his voice gradually rising in panick after every word. He started pacing back and forth. "No! we have to get Keido and Edd-" he froze for a sec, then put a hand to a temple on his head. "woah, didnt see that commin.." Leo chuckled slightly. Then leo hummed, dsounding more country than english when he said, "Mhmm, Eddie's got it good, now don't he. Anyways, Keido's open, we should see him first." He looekd back at Amaya smiling, part joy and excitement for eddi, then other part a bit frightened and worryied for Nate.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:31 pm
" I'm an empath, can't hide much from me." Ayumi shrugged. She resisted slightly when he pulled her outside and let him talk after he rambled on about how the school sucked, and then how it didn't. She nodded at the idea to go to the cafeteria. " Umm... What's going on with you? You're....confused." Ayumi finally decided tugging on his shirt to make him stop.
Amaya looked at Leo with a strong sense of confusion. " WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!" She screamed angrily. This was aggrivating her greatly, not knowing what he was talking about at any time. " Who the hell is keido! Why do you sound country! Why is Nate not Nate anymore?!? What is going on!?!??" She said stomping her foot. Amaya's face turned a bright red out of pure rage. Her accent seemed to thicken the angrier she became.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Kat: -sits silently -
Sarah: - rubs her belly happily humming -
Blair: - Walks the grounds -  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate shrgged, a little smile on his face. "nah, its nothing you should worry about. The only thing you need to think about is where the classes are and stuff like that." he said, continueing to walk to the cafeteria. But he froze a short distance after he started, spotting a very familiar girl that blew him out of his mind. Kat. "Crap." Nate turned back to Ayumi. "Be right back, kay?" then he ran to Kat, hugging her tightly from behind, saying "sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!" repeatedly, hugging her tighter every word.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo blinked, tiling his head slightly. after she finished shouting at him, he raised a finger, reffering to her first question. "Keido, is another friend of Nate's and mine. Hes one of my closest, closer than the others. I only sounded country when i said that eddie's got it good. Nate's not nate anymore because he doest like being himself. Now, where trying to convince him that ebing himself is not bad at all." He said, raising anouther finger after answering a question. "Anything else?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:19 pm
- laughs -what are yu sorry for?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 pm
Amaya shook her head and itched the back of her neck. Her face turned a brighter red. " Oh... Gosh... I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!! I'm such an impatient, annoying, stubborn, hothead! I can't control myself, Ugh! I need to, I didn't want to, I-..." Amaya just stopped talking and looked down at her feet. She was making a complete and utter fool of herself.
Ayumi wasn't so confused anymore. She saw Nate go run off and probably hug his girlfriend. He could feel the happiness that welled up in him as he hugged her. She loved watching people that were in love, but she also hated it. Ayumi could never tell her own feelings from the ones of others.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:51 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate let go of Kat, so he wouldnt kill her from suffocation. "I..uh...did something...bad." he said. "I swear, i didnt mean it, but i... i kissed mia..." he said, looking down at his feet, feeling shaed and bad for what he did. "I totally regret it..."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo chuckled, not bothered by it at all. He hugged her. "its fine, im used to ebing yelled at. I was a bully's targeet at my old school, for being so short and all. I was usually yelled at and embarressed infront of everybody, in the middle of the public, hung up on classroom doors, Drowned in school toilets, all before first period. Its nothing really." he shrugged. he was a patient kind boy who easily forgave others.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:53 pm
- kat blinks startled - you... um... its ok... i forgive you - kisses his cheek -  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 pm
[[ Omg its the unicorn who jumps over rainbows into pools of chocolate milk!! XDD ]]
Amaya blinked a few times and hugged him back before letting go. " You got made fun of?" She said quietly, feeling bad for yelling at him. " But why? Just because your short? Your not ugly..." She murmured quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:05 pm
[LOL]
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate smiled, hugging her again. "i love you so much! i never thought you'd forgive me that easily!" he said, admitting his suprise.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo shrugged. "Im short, young, compared to the others in England. Bt its fine, its the past. And now, im here with you, one of the prettiest girls ive met, and with my best friends. Everythings fine now. So is nate. He found his girlfriend, confessed and forgave. Kats really nice." he added, smiling. "but what about that new girl..Ayumi..?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm
- laughs - i never said it was easy but as i said i see the future remember? - smiles and jumps on him kissing him gently rappng her arms and legs around him -  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 pm
Amaya blinked again suddenly. " P-P-Prettiest??" She quiestioned doubtfully. She hadn't been called pretty.... ever. She shook her head, returning to the subject. " I'm not sure about her." Amaya shrugged. " I wonder if she'll end up friends with us."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:12 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate blushed slightly, but kissed back. but then he put her down gently and pulled away for a sec. "h-hey.. uh.. d-do think im arrogant at all..?" he asked nervously. he didnt like being called that. it really hurt him.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games