Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am

NEW INFO!!!!!
TJ
Congratulations, you're viewing the site on the new server! (Don't worry, your eggs and hatchlings will be credited for the time lost)

Current Status:

* Backing up data from old server
* Transferring backup to new server

Might as well capitalize on the INSANE numbers of people refreshing this page...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 am

Saint Axel
NEW INFO!!!!!
TJ
Congratulations, you're viewing the site on the new server! (Don't worry, your eggs and hatchlings will be credited for the time lost)

Current Status:

Might as well capitalize on the INSANE numbers of people refreshing this page...

*claps*

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:07 pm

MORE NEW INFO!!!!
TJ

Current Status:

* Restoring backup data on new server

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Holy freaking hell!!!!!!!!!!!
*has clicked on a scroll link and my page went bonkers*
TJ! NOT FUNNY!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 pm

its up, and you can now generate incubators
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 pm

Saint Axel
its up, and you can now generate incubators

Yay! But he nearly gave me a heart attack with that stunt with the music video.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:53 pm

darkladyvamp
*Waves* Hi!

I finally got a dark green one, and then the servers went down...lol

Don't forget to let us have your scroll Violet!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 pm

One grown one sent home!

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

My Eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arcanasylvana

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm

*herds the dragons, cleaning up the group from all the excitement*

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:24 pm

I'm so happy I have 2 red eggs... I want a stone egg and a split egg next. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Saint Axel

You do have quite a nice collection! I hope you have the best of luck with the split, if you look at my scroll you will see I have 9, seven of which are males.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Infirmary update...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Saint Axel

You do have quite a nice collection! I hope you have the best of luck with the split, if you look at my scroll you will see I have 9, seven of which are males.

yep... I only have 4 adults though, 2 black, a Skywing, and a Purple. All female except for one of the blacks.

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 pm

*glares*
I am going to kill you for your sig.
(not really but do you know how much that freaked me out? )
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games