Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 pm
[Ack, I missed so much being at my convention all day. >< ]

Lilith spied the blush and smiled at Dougal
"Need anything?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:11 pm
(( xd Somehow I knew you were going to say something like that-lol....my LilithxDougal image....so cute!....can't wait for the 200th page...))

"The feeling back in my arm would be great.....," Dougal replied in a low tone. The arm Aisling had fallen asleep upon was becoming numb.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 pm
[Of course. As much as I love you guys and wouldn't have you any other way I always have to b***h when you do a lot when I'm not here. ;D It's practically my job now. I want to see it too! 200 pages come faster!]

Lilith chuckled and tried to gently shift Aisling off of Dougal's arm so he could have it back.
"Is that any better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 pm
((lol))

Dougal gave a curt nod. "Yeah-I can practically feel the return of the blood flow," he smiled to Lilith. "Thanks."

Aisling meanwhile shifted comfortably into a new position. Her head rested upon the arm rest of the couch.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 pm
"You're welcome." Lilith nodded and smiled back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 pm
Awkward silence hung in the air after that.....

Dougal glanced at Lilith. His heart seemed to continue beating faster in her presense. His face remained a bit red still. "So...the flowers," he lamely mention and gestured to. "They look nice....in your hair." God-he felt pathetic.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 pm
Lilith blushed a little, "Thanks." She said and touched the flower self-consciously. Her heart skipped a beat, she felt awkward not quite sure what was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm
((haha....its like a shojo manga moment.....haha))

More awkward silence.....and it only increased as the seconds ticked on.

Dougal chewed on his bottom lip as he searched for something to same. He glanced once again at Lilith. "So...exactly how bad were my injuries?" he asked. "I don't remember much from the event...."

Great.....that was a romantic topic......wait romantic? What the hell was he thinking......  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 pm
[they're both so clueless and awkward. It makes me giggle.]

"Your injuries?"
'His injuries?' She gave him a puzzled look.
"They were pretty serious from what I could see. I'm not a doctor though. There was a lot of blood, but for all I know it could have been anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 pm
((lol-I know....I can't help but smile at them.))

Dougal gave a nod. "Sorry...if I....ah.....worried you," he said looking away nervously. She was worried right?......Wait why would I care if she was worried or not?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 pm
"It's... alright, I guess. You're fine now though." Lilith said.
'Why was I so worried?'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm
"Yeah.....I suppose that's one benefit of being a half-demon..." Dougal said. And already...dead really. "I can take a lot more injuries then a human and heal a bit faster."

Great....now I sound like I'm trying to show off somehow.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm
"Even if you died I could probably fix you anyway. You just may not be quite yourself anymore." Lilith said.
'Wait, necromancy? Of all things to bring up. That's not creepy at all..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm
Dougal laughed. "Looking for an obedient undead cat to command?" he asked playfully.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm
Lilith chuckled and replied, "What if I am?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games