Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:09 pm
Din looked at him "no no its okay i understand. but any mistress would be luck to have you" she said smilieing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:25 pm
"yeah right... ill believe that when someone takes me"  

VezsperKnight

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 pm
Din looked at him and slapped him a bit upside the head "no thats not a good attiude. if you believe that you will be taken then you will be taken quicke"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm
"thanks i needed that.. your right.. i need to believe. i still wounder when the person will come and let me out."  

VezsperKnight

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm
she smiled at him and shrugged "guess we will have to wait and find out"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:45 pm
"wish you were a master id like to serve you" shade smiled at her

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:58 pm
Din looked at him "why do you say that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm
"because i like you, your nice and sweet. and feisty " he laughed a little  

VezsperKnight

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm
She looked at him "how am i fiesty mister" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Mana awoke in a small cramped space bruises marring her body, shaking her head blearily she tried to remember what had happened to her. She remembered a run through the woods and then pain. The harder she tried to remember the more her head ached, but she pushed past it then it all flooded back to her with hideous clarity her monstrous master how he beat her, her running away him catching her and beating her half to death, and then waking up here. Wait where is here? she wondered looking around row after row of cages, putting two and two together it clicked slave market he must have sold her back thinking she wouldn't survive. "Well jokes on you b*****d I did survive" she muttered to herself rubbing her head. Moving her head slowly so as not to make it ache to much she took a look around her eyes catching on two slaves in cages next to each other in conversation, letting her eyes wander past she saw a table with a man sitting there with a pile of papers, and guards posted every few feet or so. Ha like we can get out she though sarcastically curling up in the corner, I'll just sleep a little my head might feel better when I wake she thought her eyes already drifting closed.

Minami Mia

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm
rayden walked through the building looking around, he was searching for a lover but at the same time he just wanted a friend "is anyone wanting to leave this place?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm
rayden walked over to mana and looked at her "she is a sleep better to not wake her" he said and looked around but staying in front of her cage  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image

Mana raised her head blinking sleepily noticing someone standing in front of her cage. Though from her point of view all she saw was a pair of legs. "Nice pants" she called out cheekily, her aching head feeling a bit better. Covering a yawn with her hand she crawled towards the front of the cage looking up the full view at the man standing there. "Well hi there" she said politely she might be a slave but she did have manners

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:06 pm
"hello little one, are you feeling ok? you look hurt" he said 'she is polite though that in itself is a interesting turn from most' he smiled  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm
Mana looked down at the bruises covering her arms and legs and the ones he couldn't see covered by her clothes. "Well my last master wasn't very happy with me" she said slowly unsure of how to explain all her injuries. "We just didn't click I suppose I tried but what can you do" she continued with a shrug wincing as the shrug sent a twinge of pain through her. "So what kind of slave are you looking for?" she asked her curious side or somewhat nosy side showing, it had gotten her in trouble before but whats the worst that could happen she figured.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games