Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:58 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:11 am
Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Ɠяуffιηɗσя Ƒιfтн Ƴєαя Ƥяєfєcт ✘ Mυggℓєвσяη ✘ Ɗαяє∂єνιℓ

☣☢☠Heath still didn't know how to feel being named a prefect, he didn't really see himself as the responsible kind. He wasn't even the responsible brother at home; if anything, his dads used him as an example of what not to do most days. Silas could come back with a full neck tattoo and they would still bring up the time he fell through the roof again. But apparently his head of house didn't think that mattered as he got the badge and sat through the most boring meeting ever (he saw one kid taking notes and just about twitched). Throughout sorting he was busy making additions to one of his staircase maps while listening to a friend ramble on about their OWL's this year. s**t, that was this year wasn't it? It didn't occur to him the rather important thing prefects did the first night until said friend whapped him aside the head and gestured to the small fraction of first years ready to be lead to the common room. Well, this was going to be interesting. "Uh..is everyone here? Great, I'm Heath Fallrein your fifth year prefect and..I'll be leading you up to the common room. So uh, don't get lost and don't be afraid to ask questions. Awesome, les'go!"

Miss Gryffindork
Charles Abbott

Kungfudemoness
Audrey Hepburn, Joshua Sparks

Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 10 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 170 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 450 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Gryffindor! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rune got off the stool and scanned the tables to see where As disappeared to, only to find his twin clapping and waving from the Slytherin table. He rolled his eyes and waved back, then noticed his sister was clapping for the two of them as well. That caused him to smile a bit and wave to her too while walking toward the Gryffindor table. He was still a bit nervous, but he covered that up real fast with the knowledge that he wasn't the first in his family to be sorted there, and he wasn't likely to be the last. Sitting down, he proceeded to watch where everyone else went, waving at Nasim when she went to Hufflepuff and Wren when he went to Slytherin. Well, at least Wren would already know people from Slytherin (he'd already spotted someone else talking to him that went to Slytherin too). He and Nasim were just the odd ones out from their group, he guessed.

════════════════════════

Thinking: And go figure, we're separated. I knew we would be!
                                                OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:12 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

After an eventful train ride, mostly consisting of him and Lizzie - the yeti backpack, drawing on each other, the group went to the carriages. Of course, the Yeti backpack was still riding along, so he just rolled with it. When they got to the carriages, he let her off, as they were receiving glares that probably revolved around it being unsafe. Oh well.

When they entered the feast, Aldrick took his normal seat across from Lizzie, and began doodling vulgar things on his third year textbooks, preparing them for Brook's use next year. He originally brought them, because he may still reference them this year during classes. However, he began thinking about how proud August would be if Aldrick was seen with last years notes, and the vulgar drawings became a two for one, Brook would hate it next year, Auggie would despise it this year.

He looked over the different tables, and saw Rhea sitting with her Slytherins. He smiled at her, glared at August, then saw another red head at the Slytherin table. Who was she again? Ah yes. Jessalyn. She was the deaf girl right? Yes, she was in art club. She was only a year younger than Aldrick was. She colored very nicely. That girl would be the next one he dated. He made a mental note to check out a book from the library about signing, that was an important first step in asking out a beautiful hearing impaired girl. Aldrick looked at Xavier next to him and grinned, "How much do you know about Jessalyn Prescott, and what great plans can you think of for asking her on a date? Or at least Where to go for a date."

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Great Hall
With Whom: Lizzie and Xavier but looking at those Slytherins.
Thinking about: Let's make a plan.
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Gryffindor robes.

kungfudemoness

trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:14 pm
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

c

Grчffındor Fιrst Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas blinked a few times after the Hat's decision and wondered if that was just a pre-sorting before it hit him that no, he was really actually in Gryffindor. Ohboy. As he walked towards the table he tried to anticipate how his parents would react. His father would probably sigh and stuff and be disappointed but he wouldn't actually be upset. His mum on the other hand he wasn't completely sure. She was a bit of a wild card and while that's kinda what he liked about her, it was certainly leaving him on uneven ground now. At least he knew not to expect a howler or anything like that. Plus, it wasn't like he was a Hufflepuff; his dad might actually have a lecture for that one. He took an empty seat next to another first year and gave him a hesitant grin. "Hi, I'm Cas. I guess...we're roommates?" he added with a bit of a chuckle. Suddenly he remembered what was in his pocket and anxiously took out Rags sighing in relief that the toad was alright, if a tad disgruntled but that was sort of his permanent emotion.

Diamond Wales

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:37 pm
Stefan Lee Salvatore

trickblues

User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier had a pretty good summer he got to a fair though he haad been a bit disappointed to miss the chaos that had been London this summer. He had ridden the carriages up and made his way to the familiar table and sea of red robes. He clapped for all the new Gryffindors and was happy they claimed the first one a seemingly super excited redhead. He was nudged by Aldrick a boy in his year he was friends with. "I'm not sure I know much I know she's deaf, sassy, and Slytherin," Xavier replied leaning toward Aldrick so he could hear him over the sorting. "Just go and ask worse you get is a no." Xavier said with a smirk and a shrug. He wasn't looking for dates at the tender age of 14.

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.
                                                                          null

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick sighed and patted Xavier's shoulder, "Xavier my man, that's now how this works. You have to charm a girl first. You can't just go ask a girl out." This was it, Aldrick was going to teach Xavier how to properly be a cool guy to go ask girls out, "For example, if we were going to ask out dear old Liz, we wouldn't just straight up ask her out. We'd get to know her a bit. Learn thigns she likes. Yeti here likes art and such, so we frame the asking out to how she would most enjoy it, Aldrick pulled out his sketch book and drew quickly and ferosciously, then turned it around so Xavier and Lizzie could see the cat figure he had drawn, with the print 'Liz, Will you go out with me?' at the top. "After seeing this, the Yeti would obviously say all swooingly "Oh Aldrick! Of course I will! I've always been wanting you to ask me!" and THEN you can date."

He tore the picture out and signed it, handing it to Lizzie, "A keep sake for you my Yeti. NOW. We must go learn sign language to go ask Jessalyn out. Do you know sign language, Xavier? Can you jump start me on my learning, or am I going to have to learn it all from scratch at the library?"

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Great Hall
With Whom: Lizzie and Xavier but looking at those Slytherins.
Thinking about: That's not how this works.
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Gryffindor robes.

kungfudemoness

trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
September 1, 2046 Great Hall With: Rickie, Xav, Gryffindors
Wearing:School Robes Status: Good ol' Abandonment Issues

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The day had been so fun up until Sorting, but of course, Aldrick just had to ruin it with his usual antics. Lizzie found herself sitting across from him and Xav, but after the topic of dating Jessalyn Prescott came up? No thanks! She wished she had sat with Rod instead. She rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to her sketchbook as she continued her latest piece about a demon cat on a skull.

Suddenly, Lizzie found herself being used as an example for “how to woo a chick” or some s**t. Then there was the return of “Yeti”. Joy! Apparently, she’d always wanted him to ask her. Yeah, right. ‘T’think I was gonna waste my first kiss on this moron.’ Clearly, this boy didn’t know the first thing about asking a lass out properly, and was going to poison poor Xavier’s mind. She’d have to put an end to that.

“Aw, Rickie, you shouldn’t 'ave!” She chimed as she took the picture in her finger tips. A final glance over and a mental ‘Incendio’ later, and the paper burned to nothing. “Really, y’shouldn’t ‘ave. That’s the saddest excuse of a date proposal I’ve ever seen.”

“Listen up, Xav! Last thing ya ever wanna do is listen to Big Bird right ‘ere. Sure, a drawin’ is cute, but it’s the cowards way out. It says ‘I’m a pansy that can’t gather the nerve ta ask directly.’ Bad impression. Just ask the lass. She’ll respect ya more, at the very least.”

Something about Aldrick’s enthusiasm at learning sign language though frustrated her more than anything. It… Wasn’t a bad idea. In fact, it seemed like a nice gesture and Jessalyn would probably appreciate not having to write everything down for once, but for what end? Was he serious about the girl? Lizzie didn’t like that. What if she said yes? What if they started dating, and Jessalyn took up all of Rickie’s time? She went through all this effort to make friends, got attached, and now he was going to leave her behind? Liz huffed. ‘They’re all the bloody same, aren’t they.’ Hell, even August was bound to find someone and ditch her eventually. ‘So much for friendship.’ She turned her attention back to her drawing, quill pressed hard enough against the paper she risked ripping it to shreds. “Whatever. Good luck with that. Just don’t cry t’ me when she dumps yer arse.”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I can see no way, I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:16 pm
User Image xxIt's my life
xxand it's now or never
xxI ain't gonna live forever
xxI just wanna live while I'm alive

J E Tx C A M E R O Nx V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

And just like that, Jet wholeheartedly agreed with his aunt. Gryffindor was in fact, the best house. No doubt, she'd send him a letter any day now with her congratulations and another essay about exactly WHY it was the best house, though Jet knew the real reason. Gryffindor was the best house because they belonged to it, and it was a part of them. And really belonging somewhere makes that place feel like the best place in the world. Once the hat was lifted from his head, Jet whispered his thanks to the thing and grinned from ear to ear. As he made his way to the red-and-gold, he repeated to himself a bit of the hat's song:'I belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart, our daring, nerve, and chivalry set Gryffindors apart.' Jet approached the table ready to meet his new family. Now that he knew he was a Gryffindor, he knew it was time to buckle down, be brave, and put down roots here. His eyes scanned the people's faces, searching for someone who seemed to feel like talking to him. He felt like this was such a momentous occasion, and he wanted a friend to acknowledge it with.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

OliMcD

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
Gryffindor First Year
Eleven Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Max smiled as he was sorted into Gryffindor. That was the house of the brave and adventurous. He tried to be brave most of the time and he loved adventure. So, he could see why the hat would place him there. He couldn’t wait to tell his mum and da and siblings. Heading over to the table of red and gold, he fell into a seat.

Watching the sorting, Max noted prior to himself that Finley and Reggie ended up in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff respectively. They had classes at least but for now he planned on making friends with some of his housemates. When a boy named Jet Van Asten got sorted into the Gryffindor he scooted over to him. “Hey roommate, I’m Maxwell personally I think it’s to sophisticated so everyone just calls me Max.” He greeted. “House of the lion, pretty great huh?”

Company : Gryffindors...

OOC : - - -

OliMcD

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:53 am
User Image
                                                  𝔸 𝕟 𝕟 𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕤
                                                  ___╘═══▶ fourth year : gryffindor

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Annalise crept into the Great Hall, running a little late. She had forgotten to change into her robes on the train, so she quickly changed in the nearest bathroom once she got to the castle. She usually never forgot to do that on the train, but she was feeling rather distracted that day. It was the start of her fourth year at Hogwarts. Her OWLs would be next year, so she needed to start preparing for those in advance, or so she had heard from some of her more intelligent classmates. Quidditch was going to be interesting this year as well, because she had a pretty decent chance of making the starting team, as long as she didn't mess up during tryouts. This was going to be a busy year, that Anna knew for sure. Sliding into her seat among the other Gryffindor students, she smiled and nodded to the ones who noticed her, and tried to play off that she had been there the whole time to the ones who didn't.

OOC: open for interaction

❝ Some days I'm up, some days I'm down. Some days the world is way too loud.
                                                  Some days my bed won't let me out, but I'm okay with missin'
                                                  Out on the social anxiety, out on the phony friends I don't need. ❞

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:10 am
User Image xxIt's my life
xxand it's now or never
xxI ain't gonna live forever
xxI just wanna live while I'm alive

J E Tx C A M E R O Nx V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Not long after taking his seat, the auburn-haired boy scooted toward Jet, introducing himself as Maxwell, or Max. He seemed nice, and was outgoing enough to talk to a stranger. Jet gave him a warm grin and offered his hand. “Nice to meet you, Max,” he said, trying to etch the name into his memory. “I’m Jet.”

“House of the lion, pretty great huh?”

Jet thought about the query for a moment. The lion. A symbol of majesty, courage, strength. He thought of Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia, and he thought of Simba and Mufasa. Some of his favorite characters from some of his favorite stories. He pictured an epic lion’s roar, like the one on the MGM studios intro, and his grin grew wider on his face. “Yeah, pretty great.”

He watched as the sorting finished up, and then as the headmaster took the podium. He half paid attention to the announcements, wondering why the school was built next to a dangerous forest if students weren’t to go there. When the food magically appeared, Jet jumped about a foot. He really needed to get used to this whole magic thing, but something told him it might take a while. Still in awe, he dug in to the feast, realizing only then how starving he was.

“You know, I think I coulda guessed Gryffindor would be home. It makes sense, and my aunt won’t stop raving about how wonderful it is. She’s the only witch I knew before I came. Do you have a family that’s… well, magical?” As the question fell out of his mouth, Jet couldn’t help but wince a bit. Not only did he have a mouthful of food, but he had no idea what kind of questions were and weren’t rude.

OOC: Sorry for the late response; I was on my honeymoon in Rome.
murruelecreuset

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

OliMcD

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:51 pm
Don't nobody tell me
That God don't have a sense of humor
'Cause now that I want to live
Well, everybody around me is dyin'
Now that I finally wanna live
The ones I love are dyin'
User Image
User Image

MυɠɠʅҽႦσɾɳ 🔥 Gɾყϝϝιɳԃσɾ Sєνєηтн Yҽαɾ 🔥 ƜιƖɗ ƇнιƖɗ

Cassie was excited to almost be done with school and also about her brother finally going with her. Sean had been asking her questions about Hogwarts all summer and she'd tried to answer some but not others because it was better to just experience it for himself. He'd sorta huffed about that but stopped asking after she swore they had to swim across the lake while dodging the many arms of squids and mermaids. Poor tyke would know soon enough how close to the truth she was. Riding the train she'd tried to stick with him but so many people would barge in and then she'd get caught up talking to them before remembering he was there, but he seemed alright with it and even took a nap. Arriving at the station, she'd pushed him towards the first years while climbing into a carriage and riding up to the castle and going straight to the Gryffindor table. To think, her last ever welcome feast and she would get to see her brother be sorted! But it was also pretty bittersweet since she really had no idea what she wanted to do after she graduated. As awesome as it would be to follow her grandfather's steps into rock stardom, she wasn't sure if she really wanted that anymore. She had a whole year though, surely she'd think of something? Hearing her brother's name be called, Cassie beamed and caught the young boy's eye and gave him an encouraging thumbs up trying not to giggle at how nervous he looked. Goodness, had that been her all those years ago?!
                                              "T

It tastes so bitter
On my tongue
The truth's a killer
But I can't leave it alone

{Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform} {Where: Gryffindor table} {With: Students} {Thoughts: Def not a lion, maybe a claw? Or a puff?}
User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games