Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:30 pm
"You can come in Knux." Sub said as he noticed the trainer peeking into his office. "Well, I have a feeling once word of what happened in Striaton City spreads that the rest of the gym leaders won't be pleased and hopefully, will keep their guard up. But now this begs the question of exactly how close Cipher and Perich are. I mean, if Perich replaces the gym leaders with some of their own members, employees, whatever, and Cipher was allied, or part of Perich, then wouldn't that be rather convenient also for Cipher? I mean, what with the gym leaders gone and all." He said as he thought to himself. "Ah well, thinking it over all day won't solve anything." He said waving at Tsuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm
Knux came in, Charmer coming on to and looking with a tilted head at the miffed Pichu, before sorting. Knux himself, added: "What we really need to know is why exactly they're doing this. Sure, it males the Gym leaders less able to interfere, but is that the only reason their building Gyms world wide? I feel like they would have more motive to do such a big project than that."  

knux33

Shy Carnivore

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 pm
Tsuki waved back and chuckled at the angry little Pichu. Maggy giggled and stayed on his head. He felt uneasy about Cipher. "I'm betting they already took over it. Or are somehow influencing the owner of Perich." he said to the Magby on his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 pm
SubonicXP
"You can come in Knux." Sub said as he noticed the trainer peeking into his office. "Well, I have a feeling once word of what happened in Striaton City spreads that the rest of the gym leaders won't be pleased and hopefully, will keep their guard up. But now this begs the question of exactly how close Cipher and Perich are. I mean, if Perich replaces the gym leaders with some of their own members, employees, whatever, and Cipher was allied, or part of Perich, then wouldn't that be rather convenient also for Cipher? I mean, what with the gym leaders gone and all." He said as he thought to himself. "Ah well, thinking it over all day won't solve anything." He said waving at Tsuki.
"It will be. And if so, they'll be poised to take over the region at large. We might be morally ambiguous, but in a case like this, I think we know what may have to be done." Sol said. "As for simply coming in to their place, we'll be spotted easily by now. To try and storm them now would be foolish. Considering what they're capable of, we don't have the same firepower that they possess yet. Unless you've finished that experiment of yours with that device RC had managed to grab, Sub. I never kept myself up to date on it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm
"You're probably right about that Knux, just what might the bigger project be is still unknown." Sub then turned to Tsuki and spoke. "Maybe, but I have a funny feeling that Perich is just a cover." He said with a shrug. "Oh, that." Sub said walking over to his desk and dug out a Snag Machine that had been opened up and messed around with a little as wires were exposed. "It's coming along actually, just a few more adjustments and according to GRAY we should be finished. Then I'll have him help by modifying our existing Snag Machines, if I can get him to cooperate." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm
"Of course, Tsuki," Night said with a small nod, "Just was saying it doesn't matter what we do, if Perich wants to take over the gyms, they're going to do it."

"However, if you want my opinion," She turned to Sol with a devilish grin, "I say we storm the place with Dorkfish, Ouroboros, and whatever other large, carnivorous pokemon we have, and just let them have an all-you-can-eat buffet."

"Losing control of your AI there, Subbeh?" Night said, a small 'I-told-ya-so' tone in her voice, "Still say you should let me reprogram him."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:00 pm
As Dan stepped inside, Electra finished her tantrum then jumped on her trainer's shoulder. "You weren't causing trouble were you?" he asked her only to get the silent treatment from the little mouse. He paid attention to the conversation in room nodding in agreement that Perich had to go. "Too bad we can't just blow 'em up. They proved that" Dan chimed in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm
"Heck, they've tried blowing us up countless times before." Tsuki said to Dan's comment.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm
"Ah, always fun being blown to pieces." Sub said with a laugh. "As for GRAY, he just gets moody it seems sometimes, which is weird since he is nothing more than a program." He shrugged. "I heard that, human." GRAY snapped from Sub's pocketed SNAG. "See what I mean?" He rolled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
"You're probably right about that Knux, just what might the bigger project be is still unknown." Sub then turned to Tsuki and spoke. "Maybe, but I have a funny feeling that Perich is just a cover." He said with a shrug. "Oh, that." Sub said walking over to his desk and dug out a Snag Machine that had been opened up and messed around with a little as wires were exposed. "It's coming along actually, just a few more adjustments and according to GRAY we should be finished. Then I'll have him help by modifying our existing Snag Machines, if I can get him to cooperate." He sighed.
"Depends on what it's based from. If we're talking about something like Porygon and its upgrades, then Silph may have been able to program a sort of personality routine. Still, that'll give us an edge. Good to know that it's coming along like it is." Sol said.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

knux33

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm
Knux was till taking in the other's suggestions, but laughed at the 'blow up' option again. Quite a few members of this group really seemed to enjoy that option, it appeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:43 pm
"Just give me five minutes with him and he'll no longer have that snarky attitude," Night said, grinning down at Sub's SNAG, "Might not even be a 'he' anymore for that matter."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Ms Edyn
"Just give me five minutes with him and he'll no longer have that snarky attitude," Night said, grinning down at Sub's SNAG, "Might not even be a 'he' anymore for that matter."
"Night, I doubt Sub would be capable of programming it to have genitalia." Sol chimed in. "I've a feeling it would be quite apparent otherwise."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm
"I was actually meaning a more feminine attitude, as well as voice," Night said with a roll of her eyes to Sol, "Though, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Sub did give this thing physical male attributes."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

knux33

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm
Knux snickered. A female voice chiming in instead of a 'male-ish' one? That would be fun. Or ... what if Night programmed GRAY to be like her? Ugh ... Knux would rather have a Sub-ish GRAY than a Night-ish one ... That way, random things didn't start blowing up.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games