Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of agreement when Tony said that Mischief being unfazed by Thor had been surprising. He too moved to change giving Tony a curious look when the man said the kitten gave him something to speak with Jane about. "Perhaps she will have some insight as to care for her then." Loki stated. He wasn't promising to talk to the woman but he wasn't saying he wouldn't. "Are you alright?" Loki questioned seeing Tony stretch and twist. He moved to the man running his hands over his back fingers exploring and kneading muscles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew he wouldn’t get any promises out of Loki, but the acknowledgement was good enough for now. Blinking at the question, Tony was about to brush off the concern, but Loki was already behind him. Shivering at the touch, he sighed. “Just a little stiff and sore.” He said, hissing when Loki touched a tender spot and stepping away slightly. “Never thought I’d reach the point were staying still too long hurts more than moving.” He joked, rolling his shoulders.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:37 pm
MDaylus

"Well we can not have that." Loki stated when Tony said he was a bit stiff and sore. "Sorry." he apologized when Tony stepped away after he had hit a tender spot. "If you needed me to move you could have woken me, I do not wish for you to be hurt at my expense." Loki frowned as he finished stripping from his clothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony waved off Loki’s words, slowly crawling into bed and laying down. “Don’t worry about it babe. We were both comfortable and relaxed, no problems.” He said lightly, smiling at his lover. He really didn’t mind. He was used to aches and pains, always managed to get them one way or another, Loki was the one that always took notice to them. Part of him wondered if Asgardians were capable of such minor discomforts, having never seen Loki or Thor so much as rub at a muscle without having seriously exerted themselves beforehand.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed tony to the bed crawling in after him with a frown still on his face despite Tony's words. "If you are sure... You know I would not mind working them from your body." Loki offered. He wanted Tony comfortable and relaxed, he knew humans were far too susceptible and it made him worry for Tony. It also made him worry about the child he was carrying. How much of it would contain Midgardian traits. Would it die before he did?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki crawl into the bed after him. Seeing the look in his eyes, Tony sighed. Slowly taking Loki’s hand, he kissed the palm. “If it will make you feel better.” He said softly before rolling over to give Loki access to his back. He knew the look in Loki’s eyes, something was bothering him again, and if tending to Tony would soothe his mind, he wouldn’t complain. Plus he did enjoy Loki’s massages, it was just the reminder that he was so much more fragile than his lover that bothered him. He hated being reminded of how weak and physically old he was in comparison.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:18 am
MDaylus

Loki felt unsure of things when Tony sighed, even more still when the man took his hand and kissed it. "It would..." he nodded when the man allowed him to tend to him. It made Loki relax a bit even though he knew Tony was mostly indulging him in this fact. Grabbing the massage oil he had from his bed side stand he set to work carefully working each kink out of the genius' back. After awhile he believed he had found all of them and sat up. "Is there anywhere else?" he questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a small groan as Loki began to massage him, wanting to show the god that it did feel nice and was appreciated. Slowly his back relaxed and he gave a few hums of appreciation. When Loki finished up, he took a deep breath. Slowly moving, he turned to pull Loki into a kiss and carefully placed one of Loki’s hand around his reactor, silently asking for just a little bit of warming magic. He’d figured out that Loki could put a small shot of warmth around his reactor, relaxing the muscles that were always tight and cramped there. It was still strange, letting someone touch him there. He wasn’t a huge fan of anyone, even Loki being so close to what kept him alive, but he trusted Loki enough to let him have occasional access.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the noises tony made knowing he was doing at least a good job. He moved off Tony once done when the man shifted allowing himself to be pulled into a kiss. He was a bit surprised by the silent request when Tony placed his hand over his arc reactor. With a soft indulgent smile he did as asked sending a soft heat to the skin around the device easing the muscles there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony visibly relaxed as Loki sent the heat into his muscles. After a few moments, he gave Loki’s hand a pat, telling him he was good now. Pulling Loki up close, he smiled at his lover. “I’m good now….thank you.” He murmured, kissing him again. It really was pleasant when the muscles in his chest were relaxed, it made him feel so much lighter and happier than before. He knew the feeling would be back when he woke up in the morning, the relief was never for long, but he could enjoy it while it lasted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony seemed to relax even more. He pulled his hand back when Tony patted his hand. "You are welcome." Loki stated snuggling against the man. He felt more relieved now that he had made Tony feel better and had taken away the man's pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Showering soft kisses onto Loki, Tony slowly rubbed his back and wrapped himself around the god. “I love you babe…” he said softly. “You happy now?” he asked with a small smirk, knowing that Loki was pleased to have helped him relax. He always wanted to make fun of Loki for being a mother hen, but he never did, part of him concerned it would make Loki stop.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:20 pm
MDaylus

"I love you too." Loki responded. "I am, thank you." Loki murmured with a smile. He relaxed into Tony as the man rubbed his back and wrapped around him. He felt at ease and pleased with the world like that. "Thank you Tony, for everything." Loki purred softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tilting his head, Tony looked at his lover. “What are you thanking me for? I haven’t done anything.” He said slowly, fingers tracing Loki’s spine as he nuzzled at Loki’s neck, lips finding his mark and kissing it lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:04 pm
MDaylus

"You have done more than you know." Loki responded humming in contentment as he man continued to trace his spine. Shivering at the kiss to his mark he moved to kiss the mark he had left on Tony before giving it a soft bite that didn't even indent the skin.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games