Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

japealcanapalopis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:06 am
Salutations

I'm japeal, jap, or whatever you want to call me.

Just getting back into active RPing, can't wait to RP with people . v.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 am
Welcome welcome WELCOME JAP!

dragonhealer

Saoszuc

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:20 pm
Holy crap, have I been away for a long time. >.> Some folks here might remember me. Zomg.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm
Sup.

I used to be in this guild, like, three years ago, but I left. And now I'm back. It's an interesting story, really. The one successful RP I joined in here is still somewhere in the depths of the Level 1 subforum. It's called Mystic Fountain High School. I've long since 'inherited' the roleplay, and I've been keeping it mostly afloat ever since then, with only one reboot. I'm even still using the same character,

So I guess I came back to see if I could still find motivated players here. I've been making a lot of RPs as of late, I think I'll check to see if there's any I want to join first before I consider making a new one.

I like dragons, by the way. And Homestuck, and Bleach, and Deadman Wonderland, and Ao no Exorcist, and Discworld, and The Dragnriders of Pern - you know, to name a few things that I like.

I've been roleplaying for about 4 years, I'm collegebound, and I built my own computer - except that I'm not using it atm because I'm on my laptop. I want to get a new monitor for my other computer.

I guess that's a few things to know about me right off the bat. I'm off to surf the forums now.

welian

Eloquent Conversationalist

Kind Stranger

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 am
Welcome! I'm just getting back to this guild as well. sweatdrop Discounting my random reappearances, I haven't been seriously here since probably 2-3 years ago. I'm also collegebound, and I hope to have fun with y'all before summer's end. 3nodding

If you're interested in dragons, you might want to give this RP a shot. That's where I'm at as of currently, at least until I get enough momentum and find/found an interesting-enough RP here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am
The name's Suki. You don't need to know my real name. I fight for me and me alone. I'm easy to get along with, just don't piss me off  

Sukio_Guardian_of_Death

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

baiorinisutoanya486

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 pm
I'm Grace, and I'm yet another college-bound RP-er.
smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am
I'm Guild. I love to RP and I've gotten a lot better since I first started nearly a year ago. I've started 2 of my own RPs but one got out of hand and went downhill and the other, which i"m currently working on, is going extremely well so far.

I joined this guild hoping I could learn how to RP even better that I am now and so I could RP razz  

Merchant of the Devil

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Doomed Lycan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:34 am
Hi my name is Lycan. I use to be on here a long time ago went by a different name Fang. Um i prefer Supernatural rps to most others. I am Semi-lit but ive been told im lit. so ya hi  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 am
Hi there! My name is Xerixa and I've joined the guild to become a better writer. I'm not sure what my level of skill is, but I'm always looking to improve and to help out others if I can. Just don't ask me about comma rules. XD

I love all sorts of role plays, but I love playing in the realm of fantasy over pure reality based stories. I also enjoy some fandom based role plays. ^^

Well, that's all for now! I'm glad to be here and hope to have a lot of fun in this guild!

Xerixa

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:13 pm
Welcome! Hopefully there'll be some fresh activity upcoming.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 am
Hello, I'm new to the guild but not to RP. Glad to see there's been some revival going on, I was worried looking through the forums and not seeing much recent activity. Hopefully the guild can come back, I do so love the idea of an RP school.

And I'm curious to see what becomes of the recently proposed RPs. I don't like jumping into the middle of things so I'm glad there are some starting fresh.

I've also got a few ideas rattling around for plots if there seems to be room for another. I'm not sure how many concurrent RPs this guild can support though.  

umbraja
Crew

Clockwork Tribble

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 pm
Hullo. I joined this guild years ago (I'm not even sure how many), but I haven't been the most active of members, so I don't think any of you know me.

I've been role playing for a very long time. I tend to be picky about RPs I join and have high expectations of those who join mine, but I'm also willing to help anyone who asks. I'm studying art in college right now, so I don't have an incredible amount of free time, but I'm going to try my best to make time to RP here. I have an idea for a story that I intend to post this weekend, so I guess we'll see where that goes when it's up. My favorite genres are fantasy, horror, and post-apocalyptic, but I'm willing to join anything that looks interesting.

I'm always willing to tutor people, so send me a message if you'd like. I'm thorough and blunt, but I promise I'm not mean!

I hope the revival works so we can have lots of fun RP!

iiSKAT3 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 2, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm
Hello fellow Guildsmen.

You can call me Zews (:

iiSKAT3

Hilarious Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 pm
Welcome back and welcome aboard, respectively. We have a few RPs striking up right now in the spirit of revivification, and it certainly seems there is interest.

In its prime, this guild was running about 20-30 active role-plays at a time. These days it's sadly something more like 5-10. That said, if more members' interests are piqued, I'm sure we can rectify that. What I mean to say is, if you have an idea you want to run, run it. The more variety in our role-plays, the more likely our slumbering player base will awaken which can only lead to more activity and interest. Who knows, maybe we can snag the Spotlight a second time around for our amazing comeback?  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games