Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:53 pm
Punk525
x20itachi
i don't think the real Itachi would be such a primadonna
Agreed and i don't think he would brag unless he could back it up...which he usualy does... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:11 pm
lays on a desk, head hanging off the end as she stared around the empty room, upside down.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:22 pm
*walks up to the acadmey and looks up....sees the window and jumps to the window* *jumps and rolled over when she landed on the floor and stops rolling and was lying back on the floor* okey that hurt....*rubs head and stood up and looks at polio* hey polio ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:12 am
cherryblossom_chan
*walks up to the acadmey and looks up....sees the window and jumps to the window* *jumps and rolled over when she landed on the floor and stops rolling and was lying back on the floor* okey that hurt....*rubs head and stood up and looks at polio* hey polio ^^
She blinks and looks at Cheery as jumps through the window and rolls. She muffles a laugh before smiling. "Oi cheery-chan..." ^^  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:14 am
I geuss the clone left...

>_>...

<_<...

DANCE PARTY

~('.'~)
Vrei sa pleci dar numa numa iei
(~'.')~
numa numa iei
~('.')~
numa numa numa iei

*continues dancing*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:20 am
*Is dancing in the rafters where he has installed disco ball and multiple dance club objects such as highlights in many colors and such*

*sees Cherry roll in the window*
*writes a note and attaches it to a shuriken*
*tosses it down inbetween Cherry and Polio*

Note reads:

"Come DANCE with me!
If interested, jump into the rafters.

~Windy"  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:08 am
the academy has become disco-spikelema was still in his dragon eye- I will dance too  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:16 am
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
She blinks and looks at Cheery as jumps through the window and rolls. She muffles a laugh before smiling. "Oi cheery-chan..." ^^
hey...*thinks to herself* okey i should really try to remember to use the doors.. sweatdrop ...i don't like that window no more crying ...  

cherryblossom_chan

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:18 am
Windblade
*Is dancing in the rafters where he has installed disco ball and multiple dance club objects such as highlights in many colors and such*

*sees Cherry roll in the window*
*writes a note and attaches it to a shuriken*
*tosses it down inbetween Cherry and Polio*

Note reads:

"Come DANCE with me!
If interested, jump into the rafters.

~Windy"
*jumps abit when wind throwed the shurinken*ohh there's a note..*reads the note* .... *pass the note to polio* should we go?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:58 am
*throws another note*

"Yes you should!

~Wind"  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:35 pm
"yes!" she jumps her way up to the rafters dragging cherry with her by her hand and sticks to the ceiling by her chakra hanging upside at first. "Maybe to should go ontop of the rafter.." she laughed. "I wonder what Mini-sensei would say...".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:33 pm
*blasts out "Dynamite Rave(bass remix)" by Naoki Maeda*

"We're training Polio. I mean, we're dancing in the rafters with 20 feet of air below us whilke listening to techno music. It's the true test of the Ninja!"  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:55 pm
She glanced at Wind and walked around so she was standing on the rafter. "Yea we are training...dance traing that is..." she laughed again and sat listening to the music.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:39 pm
*got grabbed by polio* ahhhh....*still upside down on the ceiling...then does a flip and lands on the floor* sooo polio are you dancing with Wind?lol....  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:46 pm
Looks down at Cherry. "no...but you should...he is getting lonely dancing by himself.." she laughs.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games