Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:03 am
Welcome, welcome.

domokun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:16 pm
NAME: Caitlyn
APPEARANCE: 5'7", dark Auburn hair, black eyes
FAV. BANDS: I have a lot of fav bands. I like a variety of goth rock, heavy metal, rock bands.
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Photography, Art, Poetry, Dark literature, Fashion design, reading, playing the guitar/drums, skateboarding
RELIGION: Christian
PERSONALITY: Outgoing, sometimes random, fun, crazy, etc.
PET PEEVES: two-faced people
LIKES: Jones Soda, sweets, funny guys, concerts, & parties
DISLIKES: cops & other government officials.  

xx_pinkxpoison_xx

edi master

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:19 pm
ello
im 12 and going on 13 and im in 7 grade
and thats all you need to know  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
NAME: Kari
APPEARANCE: dark skin, curly hair
FAV. BANDS: Within Temptation, Alice Cooper, evanescence, sleep thief
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, making art, making websites, getting dressed up, fashion
PERSONALITY: Hard to describe
PET PEEVES: None in particular
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: cute things, lace, velvet, different coloured pens, curios, dark art
dislikes: nothing in particular. Rap I guess.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm new to Gaia, and I wanted to join a guild. This was by far the most suited to me I think :]  

Yuvy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:11 am
Welcome to the got goth guild. *Gives out cookie baskets* Have fun and enjoy the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:14 pm
Hello hello! I'm rather new, so here goes.

NAME: Dani
APPEARANCE: longish hair, color changes based on whim
FAV. BANDS: whatever catches my attention, this week Leaves Eyes
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anything worth doing
PERSONALITY: depends on how much sleep I've had
PET PEEVES: lies, intolerance, politicians
DISLIKES: see pet peeves and add colds
REASON FOR JOINING: seemed like an interesting guild, couldn't help myself 4laugh  

heratyc

Darkness_Inside88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:51 pm
hello, everyone. i'm not even sure if anyone will read this anyways, but i'll give it a try...

NAME biggrin avida
APPEARANCE: black curly medium length hair, green eyes, about 5'9''
FAV. BANDS: evanescence, nightwish, lacuna coil, and within temptation to name a few
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, reading, drawing, singing, listening and playing music to list a few
PERSONALITY: i'm pretty laid back, i don't like looking for trouble. i respect others opinions if they respect mine and i have a fairly mild temper, but i don't put up with crap so if someone tries to push me around, you better bet i'm not gonna let them get away with it. unless it's something small and i'm too lazy or in too good of a mood to care, and that's rare.
PET PEEVES: plagerism (get your own ideas, if you can't think of something yourself than you shouldn't be doing what your doing-writing, drawing, etc) obnoxious people, people who will do anything for attention to name a very few...
LIKES/DISLIKES: my violin, my electric guitar, i love playing the piano, (see HOBBIES/INTERESTS for the rest)
REASON FOR JOINING: why not? meet friends, share opinions, it's always good to be heard and have your opinions respected and responded to. to see what other people think of different issues. it's interesting and sobering to know that your not the only one that's going through some of the problems you thought you were alone with having issues with (if that even made sense at all) anywho, that's about it. thanks for reading if you got this far! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:02 pm
NAME: Rave (middle name)
APPEARANCE: 5' 9'', Short, green streaked hair, Brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, MCR, 30 Seconds To Mars, ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Drawing, Computer, guitar
PERSONALITY: Easily amused
PET PEEVES: couples
DISLIKES: Illiterate people, dogs that shed alot  

Artificial Shadow

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:43 pm
NAME: Kenny

APPEARANCE: me www.myspace.com/kenyerd ..that's me

FAV. BANDS: iced earth, blind guardian, mayhem, nightwish, pagan's mind...yep that kind of stuff

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: guitars...attempting poems and songs...pessimism

PERSONALITY: i'm me...deal with it...you'l find out over time..but i always try to help people no matter how stupid their deal is

PET PEEVES: gettign hi in the head...being told i'm wrong when i'm right...ignorance

LIKES/DISLIKES: i like smart people, stupid peopel bug me bug i'm over it...cause most the world is and if it was full of smart people, they'd be gettign into fights all the time

REASON FOR JOINING: goths rule  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:56 pm
NAME: Tokio (yes this is my birth name for ppl who dont believe me)
FAV. BANDS: Asian Kung-Fu Generation
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Guitar and hang out.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Annoying ppl.
REASON FOR JOINING: My friend tells me i have a goth attitude.  

II Tokio II

Cool Gaian

Chibi Kytanna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:15 pm
NAME: Melissa

APPEARANCE: Eck.. long black/brown hair, green eyes, I'm alot lighter than I should be, stuff.

FAV. BANDS:....I have too many @.@

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video Games, Anime, ya know the usual. ^^;

PERSONALITY: ....Um... I'm weird? ^^;;

PET PEEVES: Idiots, liars, jerks, the usual.

REASON FOR JOINING: My best friend showed me the guild after I went off on a random Darkstalkers rant. Showed me the banner, went to look, and I couldn't resist joining ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:19 pm
NAME: steph
APPEARANCE: real: punk Gaia: random
FAV. BANDS: AFI, Panic! at the disco
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, hanging out with friends.
PERSONALITY: people say insane I say what's normal.
PET PEEVES: the color pink, rap, people who just don't get when to stop doing what there doing.
LIKES/DISLIKES: music, anime, friends are what I like. snobes and people who pick on someone just becuase of how they look.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like hanging out, my friend talk's about this gild at school and I just liked what she told me about it. I like most people.  

XxBelovedxSoubixX

Hygienic Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

korinna555

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:52 pm
NAME: Keegan or Korinna, i go by both

APPEARANCE: 5'5" blonde hair, green-grey eyes

FAV. BANDS: Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, HIM, Evanescence......i will listen to just about anything really, but those are my favorites

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i ride and train horses, read, paint, draw, write books and poetry, sing, blah blah blah. i am wiccan. i dont drink excessivley, dont smoke, dont cut, and dont do drugs. whats the point?

PERSONALITY: sarcastic, stubborn

PET PEEVES: stupidity, people who try to be something they arent

LIKES/DISLIKES: i am a cat person; i cant stand dogs. i love my horse. i frequent cemeteries, and sometimes sleep in them ^_^

REASON FOR JOINING: to meet new people, of course  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:31 pm

NAME: Andy
APPEARANCE: The way I appear. o_O *dislikes both sending and recieving photos on gaia*
FAV. BANDS: Tops at the moment: Smashing Pumpkins (they reunited! ^__^), Sisters of Mercy, The Cruxshadows, Nine Inch Nails, Icon of Coil, Marilyn Manson, Stabbing Westward, The Cure, Prince, Metallica, Megadeth, Cradle of Filth, Pierrot, Psycho Le Cemu, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Dir En Grey, Malice Mizer, Rammstein, Ozzy, Type O Negative.. Oh so many bands.. Then there's Mozart, nobody can rock it like Amadeus.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, comicking, webcomicking, gaia, movies, horror (I love horror), webpage design, reading.. Movies.. Movies rock. Oh and I've a thing for Alice in Wonderland. (No not that American Mcgee version, I hate Alice in Wonderland fans who only sprung up after that game was made. Sure it's a nice game but some of us were fans of the story since we were children, and/or are old enough to have known a time before the game was created. I want to hear no comments about my monicker! *end rant*)
CURRENT FAVORITE MOVIE: Heathers (I couldn't name off the whole list of all the movies I like, it's so big!)
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRA: Horror, of course. I've watched horror from the good to the bad. Suspense to blood and guts slasher. Though I tend to like blood and guts slasher most. I love horror movies, even if they're cheezy crappy low-budget deals. Those are actually the best experiences, sometimes. Presently I'm trying to find some Italian horror movies, I hear those are good.
PERSONALITY: If you haven't noticed, I can tend to be a little loquacious. Or ranty. ^^; Generally I'm nice, though. If not a bit of a recluse at times. I don't lie to people. At least I really try hard to be completely honest to everyone all the time. Even if it means I have to sound cruel sometimes. Oh and I can be somewhat emotive.
PET PEEVES:
People who act superior. For any reason. I hate that. More than anything. >< Well, next to deceit.
People who gleefully point out anyone's literary misgivings without being asked to. It's just annoying.
Androgynous people. It's like they get off on people asking if they're a he or a she. As a transsexual (f2m), it irritates me to no end, seeing little girls pretending to be almost-boys so they can try to get "yaoi" action online, or just to be generally greedy, wanting the best of both worlds.. Well just about anyone of any actual gender who isn't transsexual who just feels like pretending to be, without going through any of the commitment.. It irritates me! Just children playing games, and it reflects poorly on the transsexual community because we get lumped in with those people and not taken seriously. Urgh. *end rant again*
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Friendly people, anything Stephen King writes, coffee, mangas, western comics, horror, cute adorable perky people (not in a perverse way, I just wanna hug them), art, coffee, photoshop, dum dum suckers, jolly ranchers, skittles, coffee, um.. can't think of anything else off the top of my head..
Dislikes: People who act superior, angsty teenagers, androgynous people, people who follow trends, the media, capitalism, people who are deathly skinny but say they're fat, people who cut themselves, being called by my birth gender and not my true gender.. You know I don't want to seem like an unpleasant person, I'll leave this list short. xd
REASON FOR JOINING: Whim! I'm whimsically mad! Well this place seemed kinda cool, and I figured I might as well hang out with fellow..um.. gothic-types. *shrugs*

So um.. I'm sure you probably haven't read this the whole way through, and if you have I'm completely amazed and awed by your patience. I rant a lot, but I'm a really nice guy, promise. ^_^ I like making new friends and meeting new people. It's fun stuff. Well.. Glad to be here. *waves. mosies*

wicked hatter

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:47 am
New people:
Welcome to the guild.
Have some cookies.
*gives out cookie baskets*
Enjoy the guild for all that it is.
Have fun.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games