Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 pm

tkdauronXIII
Saintsaholic
Stop the violence

As Auron would probably say in this situation: Remain calm. If there's a point you can't take it anymore then fight back...with a purpose and a strategy. Try to find a way that would not make you the scourge of this world in place of the one you attempt to humiliate.

actually, I think he would just say "This is my story and you're not a part of it" and then swing his 2 handed sword with one hand.

AAH! MAD STRATUS! ~runs for safety~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:00 pm

My name is Erin, I go by Anya here.
I joined because I've already made it a goal to help newer users feel welcome and thrive here. I decided I might as well join the ranks and help the masses.
I enjoy drawing, listening to music, playing video games, tending to my garden, expanding my story, watching martial arts movies, role playing (which I haven't been doing lately) and cooking.

I love profile comments as random as they may be. Hehe

Anyakan

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:04 pm

Welcome to the guild. If you need any help just ask the regulars here. So what games do you like Anyakan?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Welcome Anyakan, enjoy your stay. (Auron you win this time, next one i will win XD).
.n_n.

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Zhadgon
Welcome Anyakan, enjoy your stay. (Auron you win this time, next one i will win XD).
.n_n.

cool
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 am

welcome anya! glad to see you join!

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:09 am

welcome to LOH, anyakan!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:34 pm

tkdauronXIII
Welcome to the guild. If you need any help just ask the regulars here. So what games do you like Anyakan?

Ah, why do I always choose the late hours to introduce myself? Quite rude of me.
I have been a gamer since I was six, so there are too many to name. I can name some off the top of my head..
The legend of zelda, Army of two, Bioshock, Half-Life, Portal, Soul Calibur, Metal Gear Solid, Phoenix Wright, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Morrowind, Oblivion, paper mario, Dig dug, Wario's Woods, Shinobi, Super Mario Bros. 2 & 3, Kirby, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil.. Many others, impossible to name them all.
I'll just cover bases by saying I am very skilled in First person shooters, but enjoy action, retro, fighting, and cinematic games as well.

o.o;; Was I too vague?

@Zhadgon: Hello! Aw.. best luck next time?
@The_Last_Avenger: Thank you, I'm glad to be here
@Ronzalpha201: Hello, wow I wasn't expecting such a warm greeting. ^_^

Anyakan

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:32 am

Anyakan
tkdauronXIII

Ah, why do I always choose the late hours to introduce myself? Quite rude of me.
I have been a gamer since I was six, so there are too many to name. I can name some off the top of my head..
The legend of zelda, Army of two, Bioshock, Half-Life, Portal, Soul Calibur, Metal Gear Solid, Phoenix Wright, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Morrowind, Oblivion, paper mario, Dig dug, Wario's Woods, Shinobi, Super Mario Bros. 2 & 3, Kirby, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil.. Many others, impossible to name them all.
I'll just cover bases by saying I am very skilled in First person shooters, but enjoy action, retro, fighting, and cinematic games as well.

o.o;; Was I too vague?

vague....too vague. why? it was overly detailed..... xd . sorry, i tend to be like that. you're fine. Just another casual gamer person, right? well, you're definately welcome. call me whatever you like, RA, Ron, Ronz, Ronze, etc.
oh, and as for the lateness, we all live in different time zones, so it doesn't matter.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 am

lol EST here. I already like you anya. YAY FOR LoZ! and portal...I like the song at the end. ooh...and DMC!

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 am

How far are you...

Ack... welcome Anya...

Anya... omg. One letter away from Arya (hot elf in Eragon. XDDD).

Lucckkkkyyyyyyy!!! DX

Final Fantasy! Awesomeness!

...from the neverending chaos?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:46 am

elves usually are hot demonic...thing back to LoTR

The_Last_Avenger

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:47 am

Ronzalpha201
Anyakan
tkdauronXIII

o.o;; Was I too vague?

vague....too vague. why? it was overly detailed..... xd . sorry, i tend to be like that. you're fine. Just another casual gamer person, right? well, you're definately welcome. call me whatever you like, RA, Ron, Ronz, Ronze, etc.
oh, and as for the lateness, we all live in different time zones, so it doesn't matter.

Like I said earlier...I'm starting to like this group of people coming in. Oh! A Final Fantasy person. Must befriend... exclaim So you're basically an RPG and First Person Shooter, huh? Nice!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:52 am

How far are you...

Nice, Ronz. All I got to say to that.

...from the neverending chaos?

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:56 am

auron...you never befriended me...i'm also a fan of final fantasy...auron's probably the third best character in all of it...(though squall is close...)
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games