Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm
she nodds "i cant really move around alot and i dont want to waste my energy" she walks back to the bed and sits down, she looks at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm
"Oh don't worry, and the others are probably resting... "she said, smiling a bit sheepishly. "Your room is two doors down, right side," she said.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 pm
Nightbane kissed Bella on the cheek while she sat down. He then blushes and turns his head. "Sorry...goodnight." He then walks over to his chair and sets his head back talking all the events in and making sense out of them. Trying to avoid Bella's gaze in case she was disgusted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:33 pm
"Thanks." walks into the room. "Well one bed. You have it." Telling his clone.
"But where will you sleep?"
"Floor." lays on the floor falling asleep.
Clone lays on the bed. "But I don't sleep." Wispering to himself.  

hopltetheleader

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:33 pm
she smiles softly "its okay and goodnight as well" she looks at him and smiled, she lays back down and pulls the covers up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Nightbane looks at Bella and smiles as she sleeps. He wonders about how to deal with his problems at the moment. If I ignore them they may end up hurting others. If I deal with them without thinking than I could lose them on my own..  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:38 pm
Tomoe sits at her bed, looking at the window. "Hm... ..." she blushes and hugs her pillow, giggling softly and squealing. "He actually likes me!" she said, giggling softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:39 pm
she snuggles under the covers and sighs, she smiles softly glad to be home and away from the humans and such, she opens her eyes remembering something "Nighbane" she said in a worried tone "can you take me outside?"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Nightbane looks at her kind of strange. "But I thought you wanted to...oh...now I remember. You're dragon? Right? Ok let's go." Nightbane picks up Bella and holds her arm. He led her out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:43 pm
"yes my dragon, i want to make sure hes okay" she looks around hoping her father wouldnt see them leaving  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:44 pm
Juno sees Joe passing, waves at him (when he passed, of course), and looks at the door.

Knock knock.

".. Tomoe? It's me, Juno, your friendly neighboorhood... ahh, i won't finish that pun. Are you asleep?" he asks, rubbing his head, feeling a bit dizzy, but just a tiny bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:45 pm
"Okay let's go. Might want to go to the top of the castle for a better view." Nightbane led her up to the top and waited for her to call her dragon. He looked to his right to the place where he had wanted to take her to look at the stars...It is peaceful up here.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:46 pm
Tomoe smiles eagerly and opens the door. "No I'm not!" she says smiling as she let him enter the room, closing the door behind him. "Are you feeling okay...?" she asks as she notices him hold his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:48 pm
she whistles as loud as she could and looks around, she hears the flap of wings and her dragon flies up to them "oh im so glad your okay" she smiles weakly "that makes me feel better" she petts the dragon then looks at Nightbane "thank you" she said and kisses his cheek "for everything"  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games