Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:45 pm
Tuesdays update Numbah 2!:

I'm home frmo the hospital. Shortly after writeing I was fine, I wasn't. I got sick, ended up in tears, and was rushed to my doctors office for a check up with P.A. Pheltion, one of my doctors.I was given a G.I. cocktail, and that made me feel alot better, at least, it numbed the crap out of my stomache and I thankfully can't feel it. They are very concerned about my intestines, they're thinking my small intestine is diing, but they still don't want to do anything drastic, for fear of doing more harm then good right now, since i'm so weak. I'm still on perks, and another medication for more pain, and i'm going to be taking antibiotics again. All of my tests came back negative. The only thing that bothered them, was that my liver is producing some sort of enzime, but it could be just a reaction to the painkiller.
Also, I'm going to take two of my cats to the vet. Phantom, my seven year old, male cat, was recently made into an in-door-only cat, after being in-doors/outdoors his whole life, so, he is awfully depressed. We're going to get him some medication, and also, his teeth looked at. Daisey, my two year old, kinky-tailed torte shell to the vet, because she keeps puking up every food we give her. Its not often, but its still stressful on her. She's currently on Science Diet Sensative Stomache.

Also, I'm going to do something verry stupid in about twenty min. I'm going to go see my Mothers' Best friends' Son's Dogs. Buster and Tyson, two big, healthy, handsome boxers. I don't get to see them much, but I love them to bits, and its probably going to hurt my stomache when they jump all over me. Oh well! smile I'm going in knowing its probably going to hurt, so its my problem. I just can't resist seeing my boys! gonk
So thats it for the update. Sorry, I just don't want anyone worring to much. sweatdrop Eesh, I feel like i'm being more of a bother now then anything..

Anyway~

Garou, I'm sorry you got kicked out and lost your job, thats rough man. sad But it's good you have options, and obviousely, friends. If I was in Philly, I'd deffinetly let you room, if you didn't mind sharing a room with the reptiles. wink Anyway, I'm sure Rin will talk to you, Its not like she hates you, at least, this is the impression I got. In my opinion, its very big of you to still want to stay friends, not all exes would do that.

Sabi, I'm not sure what to say. I hate drugs, so I'm deffinetly not one to approve, but its your life, do what you like. neutral

Fog, Sorry to ruin the good news with more bad.. sweatdrop Actualy, Rice is my comfort food, so its not bad. As for hersheys, i'm an addict to chocolate, so without my daily fix, i'm not comfortable. I may not be going to the beach now, anyway. It all depends on what Leslie says and how I feel. So we'll see. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:48 pm
We are concerned about you NG, so we like to hear these updates  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:53 pm
Thank you..I just feel like such a bother.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:55 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Thank you..I just feel like such a bother.. sweatdrop

You're not. You've got genuine problems that are worth worrying about, and they are major enough for us to need to know. I certainly am interested in seeing you better smile  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:57 pm
That's not good..... I hope your small intestine isn't dieing... because I don't think it's possible to survive without it.... I hope the antibiotics work, but the liver producing an enzime is of some concern. Please take care of yourself, NG, and please get better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:33 pm
Crenn
That's not good..... I hope your small intestine isn't dieing... because I don't think it's possible to survive without it.... I hope the antibiotics work, but the liver producing an enzime is of some concern. Please take care of yourself, NG, and please get better.
I'm not sure about the small intestine, myself. I know it's possible to live without the large intestine. (I have a friend who had his removed.)

NG, you better get better soon crying  

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:43 pm
I took thee 'liberty' to search a little bit. I found out it is possible to have a organ transplant, although I can't find if you can survive without it >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:44 pm
Sabi- Doesn't sound like a good idea to me to be doing pot like that. You certainly don't sound thrilled about trying it, and it really sounds like a cry for help. Not sure what exactly is going on in your life, but I wouldn't suggest drugs as a solution.

Garou- I'm sure Rin still wants to be friends with you, and I know for a fact she didn't leave you because you ******** up. Sadly, relationships are not always as simple as we would hope. Sometimes both people can do all the right things, and things still don't work out right.

NG- Blah, I have the strongest urge to go find you and strap you down and force you to rest. Please try not to over due it, especially to make your familly feel better. You need to rest and get your strength back so the doctors can do something (really wants to bludgen the bumbs since they dont' sound to be helping much XP). And no matter what, feel free to rant/vent/update as much as you like.

Ok, I know tons of serious stuff is being talked about in here, but I couldn't resist sharing a lighthearted moment. My mantis Redrum is the silliest little dork I've ever seen. The other day I was going to place him on my bamboo plant, and he decided to jump on it instead of crawling. Of course, he slipped and fell off and onto some stuff beside my desk. He tried jumping again, this time in a nearby plastic bottle and slipped yet again and fell to the floor. So there I am trying to look for him, but I'm afraid to move the stuff since I can't see him and don't want to squish him in the process. Finally, covered in dust, he comes crawling out from the stuff over to me.

You think he would have learned his lesson but no, not him. Later on I was showing him a coosh ball (however you spell it). You know one of those balls with all the spiky squiglly pieces that make them up. Well he saw it, and instead of just checking it out, he decided to jump on it. Well mantises hate crawling through fuzzy, bushy stuff because they are so sensitive to touch. So of course as soon as he landed on it he was like, crap, and jumped off and right over the edge of my bed and onto the floor. Of course, I helped him back up, inbetween laughing at him like crazy.  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:54 pm
Well..

2 of my cats are dying. Doormat has kidney disease and FT has been death walking for awhile now..but since we share him with our neighbor, it's not our position to put him down
Doormat is about 18 years older...maybe a little younger, but he came to us a cat and that was 11 years ago.
And FT is..well..ancient.

I think it's time we got some kittens ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:08 pm
About two days ago I adopted a Siamese cat. He's half grown, and we named him Cookie. He's the sweetest thing. He's affectionate, loving, and adores being held. I'd hold him more if he didn't like to knead his claws into my chest. x.o I now have two male kittens since we adopted him. The other is a baby, only 3 months old. *shares light hearted moment about kitties*  

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:59 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to say something.

WHEE!!!! THIS MORNING IT WAS 0 DEGREES (That's in Celius, not farenheit, but for you to know, that's 32 Degrees faranheit!)!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:08 pm
Crenn

WHEE!!!! THIS MORNING IT WAS 0 DEGREES (That's in Celius, not farenheit, but for you to know, that's 32 Degrees faranheit!)!!!!!!!

You and your winter in the southern hemisphere xp  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:15 pm
Af Mas
Crenn

Not my fault the world is tilted enough to heat up the northern hemispere for about half the year!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:19 pm
Crenn
Af Mas
Crenn

Not my fault the world is tilted enough to heat up the northern hemispere for about half the year!

No, but I'm still totally blaming you razz You'd better not take me seriously XP  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:28 pm
Af Mas
Crenn
Af Mas
Crenn

No, but I'm still totally blaming you razz You'd better not take me seriously XP

But it's poles, I swear crying

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games