Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:46 pm
Eddily
Since you're here, you reminded me that you were gonna get me a pair of Penguin Slippers, and I just looked..

holy **** they're up to over 20k now! eek

yup,they're going up pretty fast, but they've been over 15k or so for a while,

lol ok! ok! patience is a virtue my friend^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:48 pm
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Since you're here, you reminded me that you were gonna get me a pair of Penguin Slippers, and I just looked..

I was just saying. When I was trying to save up for them , way back when, they were arouns 9k.  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:50 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily

I was just saying. When I was trying to save up for them , way back when, they were arouns 9k.

lol couldnt save up enought to get them?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:50 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily

whoops that last comment on eds first post was mine, i keep pushing edit rather than quote...  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:52 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Just some one I knew, and uses me like her personal art slave ^^; But I like making Custum avatars, so was no big deal doing her's. I've thought about opening a shop, but I'm not sure I could do all the differn't ideas people have. Plus I'm sort of waiting till my own Avatar ideas are done.

Still have to finish Soul Calabur II (save Kilik and Mitsurugi) and Smash Bros (Save Link, Zelda/Shiek)

I think you could do well with a shop, you're stuff is good. I remember talking about your edits awhile back when you were starting doign SC2 I think....have you done any sicne then?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:53 pm
Audi Kitty
lol couldnt save up enought to get them?

I just gave up and bought other stuff.
Vashyyk
whoops that last comment on eds first post was mine, i keep pushing edit rather than quote...

I thought that was you. stare

blaugh  

Eddily

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:54 pm
Hi everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:54 pm
User Image  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:55 pm
yeha.... as ive said, ive been working on where my char came from and stuff. ive shown it to a couple people and got good feed back, and id like some more^^ not good not bad, just feedback on what you guys think... what ive typed is only about half to a third of what ive got and im not even half done fisishing writing it out by hand yet.

In the beginning
Stormy, pouring rain. Thunder roaring through the usually peaceful valley. Lightening exploding through the sky, sharpening every detail of the soft trees and bubbling river. In between the growls of thunder, screeches of pain emanate from a small glowing cave on the side of a mountain lining the valley. A shape forms in the lightening, and darkens to the darkest of nights, moving towards the glowing cave. A dragon, black as black and glowing red eyes, about the size of an elephant, lands smoothly outside the cave. A creature is lying on the ground, beside an oil lamp that is lighting and heating the tiny cave, twisted in pain and sweating profusely. It has the shape of a female human, appearing to be bearing a child, but also has golden fur on ears, paws, tail, and face of a cat. "Aelia?" the dragon whispered, taking the shape of a human man. With a final scream from the cat-woman, it was over. The storm ceasing, the cry of a newborn child is heard over the pitter of rain. The man picks the child up and wraps it in furs. As he hands it to the cat-woman he asks "Aelia, what will you name her?" The cat-woman takes the bundle in her arms and cleans the child off. A tiny human girl with the features of her mother, the ears, paws, tail and face of a cat, black as black, but with something more. A tiny pair of slick black dragon like wings, sprouting from her back, in-between her shoulder blades. "I think I shall name her," Aelia murmured, pausing to think. The man moved closer and propped the cat-woman up and sat behind her, letting her lean against him, murring a soft "Yes?" "I think," she continued, "that I will name her, Audi."

All seems well in the quiet valley, but it is not. One year has passed since "The Great Storm", and it is not a good time. It is a time of war.
A young girl, looking to be about six or seven is running through the forest of the valley. Oh no! she thought, Where is he? Did I loose him already? Can't be, she figured, must be a trap. She skittered out of the forest and darted across the bubbling quickly and with amazing precision, and bolted into the forest on the other side. Theres no way he can catch me now! She thought triumphantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:58 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Just some one I knew, and uses me like her personal art slave ^^; But I like making Custum avatars, so was no big deal doing her's. I've thought about opening a shop, but I'm not sure I could do all the differn't ideas people have. Plus I'm sort of waiting till my own Avatar ideas are done.

Still have to finish Soul Calabur II (save Kilik and Mitsurugi) and Smash Bros (Save Link, Zelda/Shiek)

I think you could do well with a shop, you're stuff is good. I remember talking about your edits awhile back when you were starting doign SC2 I think....have you done any sicne then?

My list (off the top of my head) 7 Links. Red, blue, and green Tunic, with each having mirror sheild, or Hylian, and Oni Link. Zelda and Sheik, and one with her transform into and out of Shiek. Kilik, Mitsurugi, Samus, and one without her helmit. A Zaku II boy, and one with out a helm. Shorty, Shorty with Samus and a Metroid, Sura, the new Sura, and the new Sura with Link and a Fairy, My Mate, and My mate's alternat colours. I think thats it.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:00 pm
*eats some jellybeans* I got to get used to this place being a sticky. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:02 pm
~waits for feedback~  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:04 pm
Sura Tokaniku
My list (off the top of my head) 7 Links. Red, blue, and green Tunic, with each having mirror sheild, or Hylian, and Oni Link. Zelda and Sheik, and one with her transform into and out of Shiek. Kilik, Mitsurugi, Samus, and one without her helmit. A Zaku II boy, and one with out a helm. Shorty, Shorty with Samus and a Metroid, Sura, the new Sura, and the new Sura with Link and a Fairy, My Mate, and My mate's alternat colours. I think thats it.

Can I see the Kilik and Mitsurigi ones? And the ones of your mate too? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:06 pm
*rolls around* whee  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:06 pm
Dragonz_luvr
*rolls around* whee

feedback?

crying ~sniffles~ feedback?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games