Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 pm

((i got bored with negi becouse his "gf" is tenickly dead and you dont use ria much any more))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:44 pm

sk8rkool1
((i got bored with negi becouse his "gf" is tenickly dead and you dont use ria much any more))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at Keido, at least she was able to move her eyes. But, she still couldn't move her head or her arms. Nothing. She wanted to recover fast and.. beat the hell out of Kaito. But even though she wanted to do that, deep down inside her, she was scared out of her wits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee

Lee had a stupid look on his face, like he was going to throw up at the mention of Kaito's name. He glanced at Mitsuki sympathetically and soon realized he couldn't take the pain that came with staring at her helpless and limp form. Lee looked at Eddie and gritted his teeth. "Kaito. The most hated guy on the frikin Earth. He's been.. trying to rape her since they were children." He shuddered at the thought and even wanted to throw up. "It wasn't like I could do anything back then. He used to bully all of us. Would abuse Mitsuki the most. She was his favorite 'toy'." Lee looked at Mitsuki again, and felt warm tears come to his eyes but shook them away. "I.. don't know how. But the potion is supposedly permanent. There's only one antidote for that potion. It had to do something with making the antidote yourself. Only thing, I don't know how to make it." He shrugged and felt bad he couldn't help any further. "Don't bother asking Jun about it too. I know he doesn't know anything when it comes to these things." Lee looked up at the ceiling, trying to think who would be able to help. "Her Grandmother. Mitsuki's. She lives in England though. I think she'll be able to help."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido loeokd u to Lee. "Then lets go there and visit. We have to get the antidote somehow, right?" KEido said, standing up. He loeokd down to mitsuki. She was a great friend to him. one of the few who can tolerate his presance [sp?]. Keido nodded, determined.
"Yeah. We should go, but someone should stay with mitsuki... Just incase anything happens." Eddie said a bit conerned.
Keido sighed. He really wanted to visit back home, to England. but He knew Eddie had to go, and So did Lee. Keido shrugged. "ill stay, you guys go, get the antidote, ill keep Mitsuki till you guys are back. And be quick, i might get bored and ditch." keido said, not really going to Ditch but he wanted them to be fast.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki didn't want to be left behind. She managed to frown slightly and rolled her eyes. She wanted to visit her grandmother.

Lee

"You guys crazy? What if Kaito comes and.. yeah. I don't want that happening." Lee shook his head, determined to bring Mitsuki along. "Even though she's a burden, we're taking her. Best to keep together. Kaito is strong. Very strong." He looked at Mitsuki and smiled. "Besides, I bet Mitsuki would want to see her Grandmother."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:49 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

"mhmk, that works too." He shrugged, feeling stupid that he dindt think of that. "But..shes... uh.. half-dressed. Kaito tried to.. yeah.." Keido shook his head, turning away. That Kaito guy..Ugh.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki's face quickly turned red. 'I know!' She yelled in her head, trying to have Eddie, Keido, and Lee listen to her thoughts. That way, they can communicate.

Lee

"Yeah? So? Have Eddie dress her? Aren't they going out?" He said it out so blunt, chuckling a bit. Lee looked at Eddie and raised his brow. "So? You gonna dress her or what? I'm not gonna wait all day for this." He glanced at Mitsuki and nodded, hearing her thoughts loud and clear. He shrugged and walked towards the door, "Do want me and Keido to leave? So you can dress her?" He addressed to Eddie. He was just saying everything so blunt. Like it wasn't such a big deal dressing a half naked girl.

[ LoL(: ]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:15 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Not that eddie had a problem with dressing up Mitsuki. He used to dress up Ria all the time when she was younger. No big deal. but this..it wold be kinda awkward. he just then noticed he was blushing, and put a hand to his face, feelign the heat emit from his pink face. "uh..w-well..i guess..?" he loeokd at mitsuki then back to keido, knowing that keido was probably laughing inside.
Which he was. he was cracking up. Good luck with that. Eddie may have a chance at losinghis innocence once again. he thought to himself, knowing Eddie and mitsuki both heard, but he didnt really care. he left the room, leaving Eddie and Mitsuki to themselves.
Eddie bliushed once again, then turned to Mtisuki. He sighed. He fetched some clothes that he thought would best fit Mitsuki, and found someways that it would suit her as well. He got a really big button up polo from his closet, and brought it over. he blushed, but it soon faded as he concentrated on getting mitsuki in the Shirt which would fit her as a short dress. He treid his best not to hurt her, knowing she could feel everything. He buttoned up all the buttons except for the top two, then tied a ribbon around her waist, making it look nice and cuter. He felt kinda odd, how he could make nice outfits, but he had to do it all the time with ria. he had to pick things hta made her look nice, for he usualy had to pick her clothes. Guess it just grew onto him. he carried Mitsuki out bridal style, showing herself to a mirror first, then to Lee and Keido. "mhmk, lets go."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:22 pm

[ That's sooo frikin adoraablee! >.< ]
User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki blushed super red. Like a tomato. But the blush soon faded and she stared at Eddie adorably. (: 'Thank you Eddie.' She smiled appreciatively. If she could, she would hug him, but unfortunately, she couldn't.

Lee

Lee was cracking up when Eddie and Mitsuki met up with him and Keido outside. "So... how'd it go?" He laughed even more and held his stomach. "That was seriously.. funny." He laughed even harder but soon choked on his own spit. He coughed stupidly and stood up, finally trying to be serious for once. "Let's go?"

[ I'm hecka cracking up. xD ]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

"Hahaha, your so funny." eddie said sarcastically to Lee. "Yeah, cmon." Eddie tried his best not to blush. but he failed, and turned pink. He loekd down at mitsuki and smiled and small smile, but looked away, trying to hold her carefully and not look stupid and fall over or anything.
Keido laughed along with Lee. "Hahaha Eddie, you know you liked it." He said as he walked by. then he laughed a bit more. Keido smiled. "Dont lie to yourself."
"Shut up, keido." eddie looek at keido, and decided to tease back. "you know you wanted to be me." and he laughed a bit too. "Dont lie to yourself." eddie tossed back that line that keido hadd used on him.
"Hm, well played. Maybe you have lost all your innocence after all." keido laughed, continuing to follow Lee.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki laughed inside since she couldn't actually laugh. She decided to defend Eddie instead. 'No he hasn't! My Eddie is still innocent.' She expressed passionately.

Lee

Lee looked at Mitsuki and laughed. He decided to imitate Mitsuki's voice, "My Eddie is still innocent." He laughed harder and looked at Keido. "Wow Mitsuki, you are sooo cheesy."

User Image

Mitsuki

'Shut the hell up Lee! I'll sooo beat you up once I can move!' Mitsuki laughed inside. All the past events with Kaito started to slowly fade away. Being pushed back to the back of her head.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:59 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

eddie laughed. everything seem alrught at the moment. as if nothing happened between Mitsuki and Lee, as if Eddie and Lee and keido strated off on the wrong foot, as if everyone were all friends. he laughed again [wow this totaly reminds me of Cristian... : the laughin part. cristian has a heart warming laugh. =w=]. He looked at keido, who exchanged glances with him. then he looked at Lee. "I dont mind being Mitsuki's. As long as she is mine as well." he hugged her a bit then cradeled her back in his arms.
"oh trust me, Eddie has looong gone lost his innocence. you didnt see him while we were on the way to finding you in that institute place. he was cursing and kicking and screaming like never before. like the demon in him took control again. Eddie's funny guy though." keido laughed.
"that wasnt funny, i was really pissed." he pouted a teensy bit. then she shrugged and smiled. "Whatever. ill keep the innocence i still have. unlike you, who has little to none at all."
"Psh, no duh. Me, with innocence? your funny." keido laughed at the idea. "no."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki smiled, blushing slightly. She tried hugging him but failed. 'I love you!'

Lee

Lee stared at Mitsuki then burst out laughing. "Seriously? I hate mushy stuff." He shook his head and looked away. "Lovers..." He sighed, as if being reminded of something.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki went dead silent. She'd triggered something. She knew it, Lee's past. Everything. She instead, brushed it away and looked at Eddie happily.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie hugged Mitsuki for her, knowing she wanted to hug him. "love you too. Lee shut up, dont ruin the moment." he said, not even bothering to look at Lee.
While Eddie was busy cupcaking Mitsuki [im not so sure what cupcaking means, so dont get the wrong idea...], keido looked at lee, confused. "Psh, whats up with you? your acting as if You never liked mitsuki, which you have for the past.. iono million years??" keido over egsagerated, but with scense and good purpose. "Really. your gonna be like that? seriously whats up with you?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:19 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked away, the one thing she wanted to do, she couldn't. She sighed, kind of, and looked at Eddie longily. As if trying to hint at something.

Lee

Lee looked at Keido and shrugged. "My parents, divorced. I live alone. The girl I liked didn't like me back. All that stuff." In fact, there was much more to it. He just didn't want to say anything about it. He didn't want to remind himself of the pain he felt long ago.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games