Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee

Lee looked at Keido and shrugged cluelessly. "Don't ask me. Everyone hates me." He bowed his head and pretended to be all butt-hurt. Lee then jerked his head upwards and stood up. He ran straight upstairs, to the attic.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at Eddie, her face changing into a hurt expression. She looked at Megumi, her eyes tearing up. 'I feel stupid all of a sudden.' Mitsuki forcefully turned her head away from everyone, even though it hurt and stressed her neck in a bad way.

User Image

Lena

Lena stared at Eddie and Mitsuki. "Are you guys...?" She decided not to say anything and instead walked towards the kitchen, planning to make the antidote for Mitsuki. Again.

User Image

Megumi

Megumi approached Eddie and slapped him. "What are you trying to say?" She growled angrily. Megumi took a step backwards and rolled her eyes, "What's up with you guys treating Mitsuki like a toy?" Her blood boiled, her temper quickly rising up. Megumi looked away from Eddie then walked towards Keido and stood beside him stiffly. "That's why I hate guys. They always play with my sister like she's a toy." She muttered angrily, her hands clenched into a fist. "Don't they realize that we're the same person in the end?" She whispered to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

sk8rkool1
((when did this rp become a lit rp?))
[[when we made it that way. Lit RP's are way more fun, exciting, and descriptive. It gives more feeling and charcter i the RP, which is why i enjoy them. n_n]]

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:01 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
[[when we made it that way. Lit RP's are way more fun, exciting, and descriptive. It gives more feeling and charcter i the RP, which is why i enjoy them. n_n]]

((i hate them its to much reading and when i type i can type fast sometimes but when im done i have to reread my words to make sure i didnt make any mature mistakes))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie felt his cheek as it stung. "Ow! i really meant i was suprised..Keido was just the jerk who meant it and agreed." eddie rubbed his cheek. he looekd at Mitsuki, gently helping her sit up and he hugged her gently. "sorry mitsuki, i didnt meant for it to hurt you..." he apologized. he laid her back down. "dont worry, well get you fixed up and all better, then everything'll be fine, kay? we'll act like it never happened." he said, trying to make mitsuki feel better.
"Dude, really?" Keido looekd at eddie, who blamed everythig on him. "I was a serious as you were, so dont nsay nothin." he actually had no idea what he agreed to, just having to say something. for some reason, he felt jittery. He looked at Megumi. "your..wha??" keido was confused, but too hyper to be patient. suddenly he sprang up and ran after Lee, wondering where he'd gone.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((i hate them its to much reading and when i type i can type fast sometimes but when im done i have to reread my words to make sure i didnt make any mature mistakes))

[ It's always fun to have a lit RP. Gives me more practice. Besides, having a lit RP requires you to have a lot of patience. Which I can see you don't have. ]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:07 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

Theres nothing wrong with reading. =.=
and i do that sometimes [rereading for mistakes], but rarely. i just submit it, then i trust myself and leave it as that. but sometimes, when im bored id read through and fix it if i make a mistake un readable or not understandable.]]

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

[ It's always fun to have a lit RP. Gives me more practice. Besides, having a lit RP requires you to have a lot of patience. Which I can see you don't have. ]

((ive tried 16-28 of them and they all hurt my head worse than school well than again i just skim the stuff at school))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 pm

sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((ive tried 16-28 of them and they all hurt my head worse than school well than again i just skim the stuff at school))
so skim the stuff here! its not that hard.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((no i cant it feels like a manga to me and i cant skim mangas so i just dont read the big ones))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee

Lee was searching for something in the trunk and finally found what he was after, a vial. He stood up, dusted himself of the dust, and ran back down. "It's the antidote." He huffed out, tired from all the running and what not. "The antidote that will clean out all the poison in your system." He smiled triumphantly. Besides, every second they spend, the more the poison spreads throughout Mitsuki's body.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki sighed and tried lifting her hand to hold Eddie's hand. But she couldn't. She sighed again and closed her eyes, it was becoming more and more harder to move her body. The poison was finally taking it's toll. Which meant she wouldn't be able to move permanently.

User Image

Lena

Lena was still in the kitchen and she didn't realize that Lee had discovered something she didn't wantw discovered. She busily prepared the antidote without her knowledge that Lee was being a stupid moron outside.

User Image

Megumi

Megumi ignored Eddie and rolled her eyes, sitting beside her twin sister. "Mitsuki, everything's going to be fine. Everything." She whispered reassuringly. She lifted her hand and caressed Mitsuki's hair and hummed a lullaby that she knew would make Mitsuki drowsy. She hummed and hummed, closing her eyes at the same time. It was reassurring both her and Mitsuki.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:16 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1

((no i cant it feels like a manga to me and i cant skim mangas so i just dont read the big ones))
xD haha your so lazy! its funny.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:18 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1

((im a lazy anime freak so what?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido ran back to where he was, seeing that Lee had come back down. "YAY! the ANTIDOTE!" he yelled through the house. he was getting even more jittery, hyper, and excited everysocond and he had no idea why, but he jsut wnet along with it. it felt goood. as if he's been feeding on Sugar and candi and soda all day. Keido ran around the couch, jumping up at random times, making a weird 'BLEHBLEHBLEH' niose, as if alarming everyone to pay attention, which they didnt really need to. soon, he tripped over his own foot and fell flat faced on the floor. he got too lazy to get up and automaqtically fell asleep, as if he had just crashed dwon from his sugar-high. [lol, kinda got a writers block with keido. xD]
Eddie looked at the floor and mumbled. "i just said that..didnt i?" but was distracted by Keido's abnoxious ramblings. "Keido shut-" then keido fell on on his face and eddie didnt hesitate to laugh.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((im a lazy anime freak so what?))
lol i never said that was a bad thing, i just said its funny. :3

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 pm

N4M! $|_|M4|{!

User Image
((im using computer haker slang not txt slang but i dont remember how to do N or M))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games