Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:37 pm
angel_eyes200
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie's face blushed in anger and embarressment. Of COURSE he wanted mitsuki to get better!! Why wouldnt he!? he just wanted to make sure it was safe, incase it may have gotten worse. God that Kaito! UGH! And now Mitsuki was alone with kaito again!! Dx
But....this could be worse. alot worse, so he didnt let his emotions get the better of him. except he let the emotion of wanting mitsuki back take control. "Keido, what do we do? i messed up..again. i thought too much. we need to get mitsuki back before...ya know.." he blushed again but sighed and slumped back onto the couch. he felt like a screw up. But mitsuki knows- or should know- that he definately wanted her back. she should know that he loves her as much as- no, More that kaito did, which is why he didnt want to take chances. and Kaito did NOT seem the trustworthy type. Eddie looked at Megumi. then to keido, and to Lee. any ideas anyone?

Keido jumped to his feet. "What the hell is wrong with his mind?! Why cant that brat of a 'majesty' just get over Mitsuki and live a life?" obviously, keido was getting pissed. He helped Megumi up and looekd at Lena. "what do we do now?" then keido just remebered something. Wernt they in mitsuki's past? he remembered...white room, petals, piano, and a broken scared mitsuki. Then..the other room with a two sided mirror, and mitsuki cuffed to a chair. and seeing kaito. and mitsuki jumping into her past. Where were they now? were they still in the forest with a sleeping Jun, and lee still hanging in the hell hole? or was that faded away, and no way back to the peaceful scene they have forgotten?

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:54 am
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
((Shirotora is tring to kill Negi at the moment.))
[[what?! Why?!?!]]

((Sorry for the late answer, I keep forgetting about his RP. Shiro is tring to help his mother, but the voices are telling him to kill people))  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee

Lee looked at Keido and smirked, "You think you're still in the past? No. You're not. This is the present now. Mitsuki interfered and made this the present. There's no way back to that peaceful place anymore." He stood up and looked at Lena. "Hey, isn't Kaito your Great-Nephew?" As soon as he said that, it felt like a bomb shell was dropped.

User Image

Lena

Lena stared at Lee, her eyes dark and cold. "Did I tell you not to say that out loud? I deny him as my Great-Nephew. He has no relation to me whatsoever." She turned away from Lee and looked at Megumi instead, "Now that he left you alone, I think Kaito won't combine you and Mitsuki for the mean time. But beware, he might have tricks up his sleeve. Kaito's not going to stop until he makes Mitsuki better." She looked at the floor and sighed, she knew that Kaito will not rest until he finds a way to cure Mitsuki.

User Image

Megumi

Megumi looked at Lena, her eyes stared in disbelief. "You're saying that Kaito's your Great-Nephew? Wait, so.. he's in love with his own cousin? That's sick." She looked at the floor then at her hands and felt very unusually sick. Megumi held Keido's hand in hers, her head looking down towards the ground. "This.. is so complicated right now..." She muttered to herself. Everything was just so, confusing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 pm
Username: iiNaughty Neko
Character name: Himeko Shizamuka
Race: Demon, vampire and witch
Sexuality: Bi-corious
Virgin/not a virgin: Virgin
Personality: Himeko is a shy, inoccent girl, or thats what she looks like. She is very smart and can make a guy go crazy. She is very kind, or can be. Since she IS part demon, she is very VERY dangerous. She an change her appearnce and fool any person she wishes. She is a witch and uses the power for good and evil.
Bio: She is the ruler of her clan and is outgoing. Her mom and dad died when she was about 13 and left her to rule the clan. She came to the school to be normal, but donest think that will ever happen. She is a cvampie and only feed off blood, even though she is part demon, and witch.
Crush: edit
Appearance:
Demon Form Witch Form Vampire Form
Pj's
Normal:
User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm
((hi, can I join? If so who would want to rp with me? Cause I really havnt gotten a chance to rp with anyone, and I feel alittle left out...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:46 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie was suddenly speechless. Its not that he was disgusted with Kaito's family reations, jus thtat he didnt have anything to say. he only felt like keeping mitsuki away from her cousin..
Keido looked at Megumi, and smiled. then he noticed Eddie's silence, not that hes noticed before, but this was a depressing silence. "Eddie, Megumi, Everythings gonna be okay. It always is. And it will be. thisng may look bad now, but theyre gonna get better, i know it. Maybe it'll get worse before it gets better, but...it'll get better right? But the only difference is that we have to be smart, and think-" Keido noticed what he was saying. he said ot himself, "Wow, that explains why i always get a bad ending.." Then Keido loekd back at everyone. "Anyways,what im saying it, it will get better. and if it doesnt, then..It'd happen for a reason." Keido said, hoping it helped evn to the slightest degreee. "Megumi...uh... I just wanted to say.. It was nice nmeeting you, if you were going to join in with Mitsuki.." Keido smiled a small sad smile and hugged Megumi.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:47 pm
iiNaughty Neko
((hi, can I join? If so who would want to rp with me? Cause I really havnt gotten a chance to rp with anyone, and I feel alittle left out...))
Yeah! you can join! Ill RP with you, for i have other charas that are unused at the moment! u just start it off!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
Himeko walked around the school, she ahd a paper in one hand, and a few dusty looking books in the other, "Ok, now i'm very lost.." she said. She looekd aroud the big school and held her breathe, she then let out a very deep sigh and looekd around, exaiming th epaper once more. "Ok, so uhh.." she looked aorund, hopping someone would come and be her savior for the day but sighed when she saw noone in sight. She sat down under a tree and thought, "I am new..so maybe they wont notice." she shook her head and crossed her arms against her chest, "Oh, I might as well keep searching...i'm sure i'll run into someone." she said, getting back up and begane to walk around once more.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Lee

He looked up and sneezed, "Someone must be talking about me." He chuckled. Lee looked at Keido and smacked the back of his head. 'Are you like, mental or something? She's not going anywhere." HIs british accent audible even though he was trying hard to hide it.

User Image

Lena

"You have quite the enthusiasm huh Keido?" She stood up and punched the air enthusiastically, "Anyways, enough talking. Let's go and kick some butt!" She laughed, holding out both her hands, palms facing upwards. "Time isn't going to wait for you guys you know, the later you stall, the more time Kaito has with Mitsuki and his bizarre experiments."

User Image

Megumi

Megumi looked at Lena and laughed. "Even though you're old you still have the guts to say that." She nudged Keido and smiled, "Don't worry, I changed my mind. I'm not going anywhere," she hugged Keido and buried her head on his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:18 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido laughed nervously. "Oh..yeah. I knew that you werent going anywhere..." I just wanted to hug you... he thought to himself. He stroked her hair comfortingly. Keido looked at Lena and laughed slightly. "I like your enthusiasm too, but...whats the plan?" Keido looekd at Eddie, and his happiness flowed away. "God dammit Eddie, i said all that to make you feel better and look at you." Keido growled slightly, because he said all that dumb stuff...most of it was things he would never say.. and Eddie was still moping around.
Eddie looked up Keido, and smiled. "Yeah, i feel better, thanks." Eddie got up, and then heard Keido's thought. "Hm. okay, intresting.." eddie grinned at Keido. "So, yeah..what excactly are we doing?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 pm
angel_eyes200
iiNaughty Neko
Yeah! you can join! Ill RP with you, for i have other charas that are unused at the moment! u just start it off!

Thanks! And mk! Posted!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!
R!A K3NGAM!N3
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria walked around the school. dragging Racy along. "Ugh, Racy, get off your lazy butt and follow me!" Ria struggled to drag along the dead weight behind her.
Racy groaned. "Whyyyyyy??? Iowanna go. I just wanna stay in bed and kill my alarm clock if it bothers me. same to you." Racy said, pretending to mean it, but of course would never do such a thing. [xD]
Ria sighed. "No. Cmon. We have to greet the new girl!!" Ria said. As unofficial welcoming committee, Ria was determined to welcom Every new commer around.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Lee

"Yeah, what is the plan?" He looked at Lena, expecting some cool and curious plan from her. Especially from Lena. He then looked at Keido and his eyebrows shot up. He wanted to say something very sarcastic and rude but he decided against it.

User Image

Lena

"I had a plan?" She shrugged and looked at Eddie, "I just thought we were going to bust Kaito's home and cause chaos."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image
Himeko heard the two voices adn turned her head, "Huh?" she looekd aorund, seeing noone but was able to hear the voices argue slightly. She waited alittle and looked at the corner, waiting to see ig she saw anyone in veiw. "Hello?" she asked, walking over to the corner. She saw Racy and Ria and smiled, happy to see two living people, "Ah! Hi!" she said happily.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games