Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:36 pm
At about that moment a group of ninja cat medics appear and begin to patch up spartan.

While everyone is distracted by the sight of the ninja cats, I vanish into the shadows when no one is looking.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:08 pm
Firetiger forgets what she was going to do for a moment, hearing the sickening thud of Snowspartan hitting the wall. She just watches the slumped over neko, astonished, until the ninja cats come.

[Can I add in some detail to make the ninja cats even cooler? ^^] Smiling, the weretiger sees them gingerly apply bandages to the neko. The wraps and medical supplies are all surrounded by a calming blue glow, as if the cats combined magic and healing. They clean up all traces of the blood splatter with a wave of magic that falls over the wall like shining rain.

Walking quietly toward them, the weretiger gets ready to try to greet a ninja cat by letting one sniff her hand.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:21 pm
DiNo BoY 101
Dino's eyes grew as large as dinner plates when he saw Spartan fly into the wall. "Well that brings new meaning to the phrase 'No touchy'"

"Well I would certainly hope that it brings new meaning to the phrase 'No touchy'. My earlier attempts to teach this little Neko not to molest others has gone unlearned. Although I didn't quite mean to throw him THAT hard. At least now I hope he will learn his lesson." Calling over some of the Ninjacats, she delivers unto them several glass spheres filled with catnip for all of their hard work. "Just make sure to enjoy that on your down time! No catnipping on the job!! If you did that I'm pretty sure your masters would be rather upset..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:42 pm
somewhere out of sight, a voice said. "as the purpose of granting aya command of the ninja cats has been achieved, temporary permission to command them is now withdrawn."

As I say this, one of them bites aya's finger as they snatch the catnip and retreat out of sight. the same thing happens to firetiger as she reaches toward the one she approached, although firetiger isnt bitten quite as hard. only the one that bit aya draws blood.

((the ninja cats have an inherent distrust of anyone that isnt on the whitelist. and aya is actualy on a dslike list for the medic ones atm. for what should be obvious reasons.))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Dino laughs. "Well this has been fun"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm
astroninja1
somewhere out of sight, a voice said. "as the purpose of granting aya command of the ninja cats has been achieved, temporary permission to command them is now withdrawn."
As I say this, one of them bites aya's finger as they snatch the catnip and retreat out of sight. the same thing happens to firetiger as she reaches toward the one she approached, although firetiger isnt bitten quite as hard. only the one that bit aya draws blood.
((the ninja cats have an inherent distrust of anyone that isnt on the whitelist. and aya is actualy on a dslike list for the medic ones atm. for what should be obvious reasons.))

"Those medical ninjas should be biting Spartan, not myself. Spartan KNEW the consequences of trying to touch me. Although if your cats try to bite me again, I'll find their hiding places and drug them so bad, they'll be barking like dogs" twisted heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:48 am
xd >  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:44 am
*slowly gets up and is a bit shakkey when walking*  

Snowspartan1399

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:47 am
3nodding >  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 pm
Going into the Dojo she begins to practice her 2 sword style of swordsmanship practiced by the legendary Miyamoto Mushashi. She then begins a kata to slice and dice against imaginary enemies. Cackling evily she then begins to work into a more vicious and deadly kata, meant to stop her enemies from fighting...permanently.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Firetiger frowns as she's bitten, but blinks in greeting to a ninja cat to show that she's not mad. She appears puzzled, and thinks, The cats I met in the forest never reacted in a hostile way like that before. Letting them sniff a hand before attempting to touch them is a pretty cautious and harmless greeting...

She narrows her eyes at Aya, something the weretiger's done many times now, and says icily, "Just 'cause a cat bit ya doesn't give ya the right to abuse 'em, 'n I doubt ya'd be able to find such sly 'n cunning animals." Unsheathing claws as she gets mad very quickly once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm
reappearing next to firetiger, astro says, "biting you like that is just their way of showing they dont trust you. if they draw blood however, it means they dont like you."  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Rei Hino-chan
3nodding >

*stumbles over to rei and falls down beside her*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:14 pm
*Walks through the cherry orchard with a kitten on his shoulder*  

2NA
Crew

Chance Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 am
I think i may just sleep over here.
*yawns and falls asleep in a chair*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games