Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 pm
"Well....if it gets me out of being Adam's D.I.D.-I'm all for it," Dougal grinned. He was glad that the mood was becoming lighter now-if even just for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 pm
Lilith laughed too.
"I'll have to consider that next time you're near death then." She smiled back at him. It was much less awkward now.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 pm
"Yeah....just hope that doesn't come too soon though," Dougal admitted with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:51 pm
"We can only hope." Lilith giggled.

[And I'm going to bed now. Have a bit of homework to do first so goodnight Moon.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 pm
((Tay-nighty night. *cheers* Another page down....granted I'll probably end up posting the image sooner out of eagerness......end up celebrating the 191st page or something-haha *smiles at drawing* Can't wait to show you it.... >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 am
[haha - all celebration is worth it :3]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 am
[Nothing says we can't celebrate those whole ten pages up to 200. xD]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 am
Zizzykitty
[Nothing says we can't celebrate those whole ten pages up to 200. xD]

((So true......*pulls out markers*))  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 am
((Enjoy the early gift dearies......

http://0moon-maiden0.deviantart.com/art/Excorcist-Couples-Special-136349927 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm
[I love it Moon! >3< The Beelio/Adam make me laugh. Reminds me I need to draw a couples thing for our coming 200th page too.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 pm
Zizzykitty
[I love it Moon! >3< The Beelio/Adam make me laugh. Reminds me I need to draw a couples thing for our coming 200th page too.]

((tee-hee, I'm glad.)) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 am
[*heeeeeeeee* mrgreen They're really awesome, great work!]
[ooh heck I missed quite abit - *goes back to re-read*]  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 am
[aww lilithxDougal's adorable! ...I have an idea of what to do for my couples entry - hopefully it'll work 3nodding ]

Gabriel nodded with a smile.
"Ah, that is a beautiful song - and very popular nowadays." He sat up and shufted a little to pull the cover over them so it was cosier. Outside the night settled in again and the birdosng died down a little. he rolled onto his side, keeping his numerous wings out of the way. Laying down was always awkward, and he toyed with the idea of 'dissapearing' them for a little while.
"Your turn." he said "what else do you want to ask?"

--

natasha yawned. the house had quietened down now everyone was settling to relax. she looked over at the 'new' gabriel and attempted to start up a conversation with the relatively nervous guy again.
"hey, so what should I call you? do you have a nickname? It'll make things easier." she sat on the arm of the sofa and looekd down at the torn folds of her dress. she really oughtto get changed again. Clothes were one of the things she too real pride in, and having to wear the same thing for ore than a day (or indeed more than a few hours) annoyed her. In fact, she needed a shower all around - her hair was knotting up already and stress was a sweaty business. she hoped the plumbing hadn't been decimated.

--

Adam strode about outside, enjoying the sensation of the grass between hsi bare toes. he always liked gardens and forests, so was happily occupied while he was on wtach duty. The air was refreshing and was significently cooler than it had been.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 am
"My sisters call me..." Gabriel paused when he realized he hated that nickname. He looked at Natasha and tried to cover himself.
"I-I mean they just call me Gabriel." He said quickly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:34 am
[I attempted to start my couples thinger. it sucked a**, so it's now skrewed up in the recycling bin xp I'll try again later when my drawing muscles aren't retarded.]

Natasha raised an eyeborow and smirked.
"Yeah right. come on, what was it?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games