Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:30 am
Jiiarian
Vashyyk
I never really cared if I had a mate or not when I met Audi (I know her personally) but even if I had no one, and wanted some one, I wouldn't have an internet based relationship, those are just retarded and pointless IMO.

and besides you'll find someone out there for you, it's just about patience (wow I'm one to talk about patience xd )

Just keep making me laugh... eventually I'll choke again! HOOT! I've gone insane! Love me... DO THE DAMN DOMO DANCE!... Please?

*Dances*
Do the dance, the dance, the dance, go on rr.Domo-kun!
domokun domokun domokun domokun
The dance the dance, the dance, like mr. Domo-kun!
domokun domokun domokun domokun

^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:30 am
Fiice
Jiiarian
Vashyyk
I never really cared if I had a mate or not when I met Audi (I know her personally) but even if I had no one, and wanted some one, I wouldn't have an internet based relationship, those are just retarded and pointless IMO.

and besides you'll find someone out there for you, it's just about patience (wow I'm one to talk about patience xd )

Just keep making me laugh... eventually I'll choke again! HOOT! I've gone insane! Love me... DO THE DAMN DOMO DANCE!... Please?

I think I remember seeing the domo dance on the net once. I remember the dance from Kangaroo Jack. I did it with some of my friends so we could all have a laugh at each other.

'Do the Domo Dance' was one of the two things that I put on my sig as soon as I joined Gaia... I have never seen the actually domo dance... o_O  

Amara Bloodlust

Amara Bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:32 am
Vashyyk
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

what the crap is the Domo Dance?

*Shrugs* Just dance...!
*Joins Doom*
domokun domokun domokun domokun "I heart domokun kun!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:33 am
Jiiarian
Vashyyk
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

*Shrugs* Just dance...!
*Joins Doom*

I don't dance *sits on couch and folds arms*  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

Hurray for random acts of randomness. ^_^  
Jiiarian
Fiice
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

I think I remember seeing the domo dance on the net once. I remember the dance from Kangaroo Jack. I did it with some of my friends so we could all have a laugh at each other.

'Do the Domo Dance' was one of the two things that I put on my sig as soon as I joined Gaia... I have never seen the actually domo dance... o_O

I can't remember the steps to the Domo dance, but it is out there. Domo is a mascott for a TV station apparently, so there's some crazy stuff. sweatdrop  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:34 am
Jiiarian
You still scare me... domokun crying I like that

O.o ........ blaugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:34 am
DoomNeko

hurray for hyperness *tackles doom and runs off*  

Vashyyk

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:36 am
Vashyyk

3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:36 am
katanaakuma
Jiiarian

Cheers for both randomness and hyperness, pouncing Katanakuma than jumpping on Vashyyk's back* "Piggy back me, please!" ^_^  

Amara Bloodlust

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:37 am
katanaakuma
Vashyyk

3nodding

what?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:38 am
Vashyyk
Jiiarian
Vashyyk
Jiiarian
Vashyyk

*Shrugs* Just dance...!
*Joins Doom*

*ties a rope to each limp and gives them a tug* Dance puppet dance! biggrin  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:38 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

hurray for hyperness *tackles doom and runs off*

EEeep! *falls down and giggles*
Blazey'll be happy, he pins the others down now XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:39 am
Jiiarian
katanaakuma
Jiiarian

Cheers for both randomness and hyperness, pouncing Katanakuma than jumpping on Vashyyk's back* "Piggy back me, please!" ^_^

ack *falls over*  

Vashyyk

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:39 am
Vashyyk
katanaakuma
Vashyyk

3nodding

what?

sweatdrop I meet that has i'm the same way. Just dint want to write all that. sweatdrop  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games