Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:18 pm
"im lonely honestly, i suppose a lover would be nice but not needed really i just want a friend" he smiled again as he sat down. Rayden was still taller then her but this way they could see more eye to eye "what do you want in your master?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

"Someone who won't hurt me" she answered honestly not even pausing to think about it. She finally got a good look at the young man why he can't be that much older then me she thought silently looking him over. "And I guess a master who will take care of me and be my friend" she added as an afterthought tapping her chin with her fingertips. "Why are you lonely?" she asked then pressed her fingers to her mouth almost as if she could take the words back. "I'm sorry you don't have to answer that I can be so nosy sometimes"

Minami Mia

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 pm
"i have no family and no friends i was an orphan but my foster family died and the money went to me i have nobody left...." he sighed "i wont hurt you, i dont like hurting people honestly...have you been claimed by somone and if not would you like to go home with me?" he asked he had looked outside it was getting dark and he needed to get on the road if he was to make it home before sun up  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:38 pm
Mana nodded eagerly wanting to get out of this cramped filthy cage "yes, yes please take me home with you" she almost begged looking up at him beseechingly her small hands gripping the bars of her cage. She wanted out she hadn't been in the cage long but already she wanted to go get out it was cramped filthy and uncomfortable not being able to stand  

Minami Mia

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm
"alright" he said as he gripped a bar and the turned to sand allowing her to crawl out "lets go then" he smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm
Mana jumped backward surprise written on her face crawling cautiously through the hole he had created she straightened the top of her head barely reaching his chest. "After you master" she said with a small nod at him wondering what else he could do  

Minami Mia

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:46 pm
he took her hand in his to signafy he chose her his hand waved and the sand fixed the bar again, he started walking throw a bag of coins at a man who caught them. "we will be traveling for a while is that ok?" he asked walking to up to a carriage and opening it then picking her up to jump inside and sit her down on one side and closing the door behind him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm
She squeaked in surprise as he literally whisked her away picking her up to jump in the carriage, what luck she thought looking at her new master curiously I just got there and already I have a new master maybe my luck is going up. Her face darkened as she remembered her former master you can't control me anymore you old b*****d she thought harshly her former master flashing through her mind,

(Next post at your place?}

Minami Mia

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm
(yes)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:07 am
sleeping is for dreaming
She looked at him "how am i fiesty mister" she said

"because you smacked me. god i wish you were a mistress. id be alot more happy then in this cage,  

VezsperKnight

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 am
She looked at him a bit"i only smacked you because you were doubting yourself"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am
"yeah but i still like you for it" he smiles at her  

VezsperKnight

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm
Namida sat at the back of her cage, looking down, not paying attention to anyone. She looked up occassionally to see other slaves being taken away, but she never said anything.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm
:User Image
Sozin
User Image
Zuki

The two lions walked into the market, they studied the slaves one by one, Sozin looking for a fun person to hang around with and Zuki someone she can depend on.
"Hey baby, whats your name?", Sozin asked the elf in the cage
Sozin! This isn't the time to be acting like a idiot, now help me choose", she said harshly
Both lions walked through the corridor, stopping at the neko  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games