Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Youngest and Only Daughter

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table ( 2048 )

Monique had been working on her art in her spare time over the summer. She’d been keeping it from her parents not that they cared what she did or where she even went. They never talked to her unless they absolutely had too. Though she couldn’t help but feel like they were up to something. At least in passing conversation it sounded like they were trying to find her a match. She didn’t need help. Besides they never tried that sort of thing with her brothers. Granted there had been talk about them pushing the marriage button on Julius. He was heir to be after all and he needed to get on the marrying and the heir making. It was pretty dimwitted if you asked her.

Being a Gryffindor for five years certainly helped Monique’s mindset. Granted she was still just the same as she had been. She didn’t have to completely hate those of lesser blood, but she didn’t have to completely love them either. There could be exceptions to every rule, like her housemates who turned out (despite their blood) to be decent people to at least talk with.

Regardless of what her family thought, Monique knew she was entitled to have her own opinion. An opinion that her eldest brother didn’t mind her having. Which seemed to be enough for the fifteen year old. She didn’t need her parents’ reassurance anymore. At least not on the little things. Especially when they refused to acknowledge her unless they wanted something. Perhaps if she’d been in Slytherin things would have been different. Course she’d never know.

The sorting was always a major question for Monique. She never really watched the sorting, nor did she have an interest in it. Granted she always wondered just how many were bloody mental like she had been once upon a moon. Honestly there probably wasn’t that many but then again you never know. Throughout the years Monique wouldn’t be surprised if a few were just as bad she once was. Whether they all landed in Slytherin she didn’t really know for sure.

Company : Gryffindors...

OOC : Open for Interaction...

Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
                                                  No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
                                                  No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
                                                  It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:18 am
Tell me why you feel so cold
It ain't supposed to feel so cold
Use me like a ring of smoke
Breathe me in and let me go

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserfifth year prefecthalfblood

Tally knew this year was going to be rough, since she was not only the quidditch team captain but had received a prefect's badge in the mail. While her parents had been delighted, she was feeling more than a little overwhelmed. She hadn't expected Chelsea to name her VC last year, and she hadn't expected this either. While she was feeling a bit more calm after the prefect meeting on the train which explained all her various duties, it was still a lot of responsibility, and she had OWLs this year on top of everything else. It made her more than a little envious of Tara, whose schedule was currently looking pretty light in comparison. At the same time, she knew she just needed to buck up and manage her time wisely. And drink a lot of coffee. That's what her mum would recommend, anyways.

Sliding into the seat across from Monique and trying not to look as tired as she felt, she grinned at her friend and housemate. "Happy to be back, eh?" She and Monique had never been super close friends to the extent of confiding in each other about family drama, but Tally had always gotten the sense that since her unexpected sorting the other girl had had all kinds of tension with her very traditional pureblooded family. Tally didn't want to pry, of course, but she tried to be supportive. "The summer went by so quick," she commented, adjusting her braided hair. "I feel like we were just sitting here for the end-of-year feast last term."

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Knocking 'till the walls cave in
Stop the knife from goin' in
Race your devil to the edge
Find your freedom waiting there
Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:59 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gryffindor Second Year
Twelve Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image

Max honestly couldn’t wait for the following year when his brother Phoenix would be coming to school. It would certainly make the sorting more interesting. Granted his desire for the festivities to hurry up probably had a lot to do with his stomach. He was starving, no matter how many snacks he had on the way to school. It had been different when he was a first year getting sorted himself. This year he was watching and of course cheering for the newly sorted students. He really just wanted food though.

Sitting at the Gryffindor table Max was certain he could live through the torcher. That’s when he tried to think of something else. If you couldn’t have food yet, then just don’t think about it. That couldn’t be hard. Instead he thought about Quidditch. He’d been considering playing. It looked fun and his sister had played. It was promising at least now that it was proving to be a distraction. It couldn’t hurt anyways right? Aside from the bludgers of course.

Company : Gryffindors...

OOC : - - -

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Youngest and Only Daughter

Monique turned her attention from the first years to Talia who had sat across from her. They were roommates and they had at least been decent in conversation together. The pureblood wasn’t going to complain about the other girl. After all she was the closest thing to a friend she was ever going to get. Even if they weren’t exactly in the category of close friends. “You could say that.” She replied, there was no denying how much easier life was at school then it was at home. Who wouldn’t be happy to be back if that were the case?

“It really does fly by. Glad it does honestly, considering how boring the summer actually is. Though, it does give me time for my own artistic endeavours.” Monique shared with her. The Gryffindor had all but given up hiding her interest in art while at school. She’d continue keeping it from her parents but that was far easier given they cared very little to give notice.

That’s when she noticed Tally’s new pin. “I see you made prefect. Two of my brothers were prefects for there houses. Congratulations on that one.” Monique said. She was honestly glad it hadn’t been her. It probably wouldn’t have helped her with regards to being acknowledged at home. She really had no idea how her brothers handled the prefect job on top of everything else.

Company : Gryffindors... Tally

OOC : - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
                                                  No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
                                                  No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
                                                  It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:24 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                  Tell me
                                                  🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Mackenna grinned when the hat said she'd vibe well with Gryffindor. If the magical hat thought so it had to be true. "Thank you sorting hat~" She called out in a sing songy tone as she bounced off towards the house of red and gold that was cheering very loudly for her. Based on how they cheered, she definitely would vibe well with them. She could feel it in her bones. She found an empty spot at the table and immediately grinned at the nearest students. "Hiya! I'm Mackenna Butler. Nice to meet you all."

She watched Viv get sorted into Slytherin and cheered for her friend. Same house or not they would be friends for life. She was certain of that. With her being a Gryffindor, that meant that her family now almost had one of each house. It was a little funny, she thought. If her mum had one more kid they could have been four for four... but also how did one family spawn such different people. She would never know.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                  You
                                                  ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                  Call my
                                                  ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:18 pm
User Image
                                                        Salvador_"Sallie"_Houdinispaces
                                                        ( Scottish MugglebornFirst YearGryffindor ) xx

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰
                                                        𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sallie was sorted to Gryffindor? Interesting. He didn't know what to feel with that, thought he really felt welcome when other Gryffindors cheered him on. As much as he was thrilled on what kind of dorm he was gonna get, he was a little bit upset that Rian eventually landed to Ravenclaw. He wasn't saying that he expected Rian to be Ravenclaw, but it would be nice to share the same house as him. Oh well. He can see him in other classes, right? No biggie. Well, he can try bonding with some people his age here, Sallie can do this! "Hey, you're Butler, right?" He walked up to her before sitting beside her, "I'm that Houdini, Salvador. Just call me Sallie though, "Salvador" is used when I get to trouble by my old teachers in elementary. D'you have a nickname, too?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
                                                        𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - September 2049xx
                                                        wнere - Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Kenna
                                                        xxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:35 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  Tell me
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Mackenna smiled at the boy who joined their table and introduced himself. Salvador was a hell of a name, but she, for once, was smart enough to keep her mouth shut and not comment on it. Kenna clapped for another person as they were sorted and then returned her attention to the conversation.

"Kenna, you can call me Kenna." She replied quickly. The way he'd said 'that Houdini', made her think people always commented on the last name. Despite having little exposure to the muggle world, even she knew that Houdini was a muggle magician. It was amusing to see that his descendant was now an actual wizard she supposed. She didn't really put much thought into history and bloodlines though. She just didn't care. Her mum never talked about her own parents, and Kenna had no idea who her father or Alethea's father was, so clearly bloodlines weren't important.

She noticed him staring almost wistfully at the Ravenclaw table and glanced in that direction too.
                                                  "You got a friend over there?" She asked curiously. She pointed to Slytherin. "My friend Viv got sorted there, and my other friend is still up front waiting to be sorted."

You
                                                  Call my
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:17 pm
User Image
                                                        Salvador_"Sallie"_Houdinispaces
                                                        ( Scottish MugglebornFirst YearGryffindor ) xx

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰
                                                        𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Nice to meet you, Kenna! Did you have anything interesting that hat told you?" Sallie asked, "The hat told me that I'm being sarcastic because I called him a "Haunted Hat". I mean, didn't that make sense? I think the Hat is possessed by a founder and gain sentience hence why it was haunted. Also I'm not sure if my sarcasm was what lead me to Gryffindor, what do you think? Am I the only one who thought that?" His talkative streak came back once again, whether Kenna was up for it was up to her. Sallie hopes she was up to it, though. He blinked when Kenna pointed out and asked if he has a friend over the Ravenclaw table, prompting him to turn red out of embarrassment. Oops. "Well, yes-ish? I wouldn't get ahead of myself and call Rian a friend? We've only met like 5 hours ago, give or take. But really I think it's because of how I'm new to this..." Sallie vaguely gestured the entire castle, and then his uniform, "Magic thing. I'm what my aunt calls herself as muggleborn or whatever. " He nervously laughed, "Anyway, what's Viv like? Are they nice?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
                                                        𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - September 2049xx
                                                        wнere - Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Kenna
                                                        xxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  Tell me
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna blinked as the boy began rambling off at about 100 words per second. She was surprised anyone but her could talk that fast. She raised an eyebrow when he admitted he'd called the hat haunted. "I'm sure the hat didn't appreciate that joke," she spouted out without thinking. It was a bad habit of hers to talk without speaking. It was a wonder she'd made any friends at all so far.

"The hat just said I'd vibe well with Gryffindor," she said. She wasn't so sure about that quite yet though. If everyone in Gryffindor had as much energy as she did, she would easily be exhausted. She preferred to be the brightest most talkative most interesting one in the room. It wasn't that she was egotistical or anything, she just found people as exuberant as her to be exhausting after a little bit. She didn't know how anyone put up with her honestly.

She raised her eyebrow when Sallie said that he couldn't call him and this Rian boy friends because they'd only known each other for a few hours. Clearly he didn't know how friends worked. She'd known Viv for all of a few minutes before deciding they'd be friends for life, and Halice the same.
                                                  "Oh you're a muggleborn?" She asked without thinking. So the great Houdini wasn't a wizard breaking magical code after all... just coincidentally had a muggleborn descendant. "Magic isn't scary or anything. Don't worry. Lots of fun to be had here... just try not to get lost in the castle. They don't provide maps." She glanced at the Slytherin table at the mention of Viv and nodded. "She's nice. Lots of fun, and very friendly. Has a bunch of siblings and a pet bunny."

You
                                                  Call my
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:39 pm
I got my red dress on tonight
Dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big, beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feelin' alive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grყffιᥒdor Sᥱᥴoᥒd YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella said her farewells to Cella and Pietro as she went to her own table to wait out the sorting. There wasn't anyone of real interest to her getting sorted so she was half paying attention. The other half was writing a list of what she wanted to accomplish this upcoming year. She'd have done this during the summer if she hadn't gotten caught up on a pretty neat task. When not hanging out with Cella and watching movies and shows, she was working on a color based sorting machine. Basically with the project kit, she would be able to a sorting system that would automatically detect the colors of candies, fruits, or whatever she put into and sort them accordingly. She was going to use this to finally prove to the world that not only do candy corporations shortchange on the good flavors that they also never put the same amount in each bag. Her mum thought she was just being petty because she'd excitedly gotten a jumbo bag of sour straw candy that had boasted it being 2 kilos only to find that HALF had been air. And yes she was being petty but she was also proving a point! Ella had nearly been done with it but got sidetracked by a bunch of other stuff (and also accidentally breaking a small plastic part that in her opinion should've not actually been plastic but who listens to a preteen right) so she figured she could finish it over winter break.

While clapping for the firsties that made it to their table and trying not jostle her poor baby Eliza too much, she noticed that Cella was now sitting next to Chadwick and couldn't help but raise both eyebrows. Personally, she had nothing against the Slytherin (so she called him Chad a few times, he kinda acted like one on occasion unless that was his twin). Impersonally, Sparrow talked about him being her veritable white knight so often that he annoyed her practically on sight. It was wrong yes but did she care, not really. "Well that's an interesting development." she murmured to herself. Cella must've been onto some good dirt, she put her head on her fist and everything. Ella would just wait until she got what she wanted and then get her to dish.

Oh my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above
Are sizzlin' like a snare
Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:31 am
Keagan Moran

Keagan breathed a sigh of relief at being sorted. She didn't even know much about the different houses, so she didn't entirely know what to expect when it came to where she would be sorted, but she had felt jittery with excitement over where she'd end up.

With a huge grin, she walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down to introduce herself. She noticed Sallie was already sitting down, but he was chatting with another girl at the table, and she didn't want to interrupt like she accidentally had with Rian.

"Hi!" she exclaimed cheerfully, "My name's Keagan."

First Year; Gryffindor

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sairanie

Fairy

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:23 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gryffindor Fourth Year Reserve Chaser
Fourteen Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Max played the big brother roll as best he could. With Phee coming to Hogwarts he insured that his little bro was taken care of. He’d rode the train with him and even gave him his famous wizard cards. It was hardly an issue since Reggie was in the forest, Eion had prefect business, and Fin didn’t have to ride the train at all. So, Max tried his best to reassure Phee that all would go well, and it would be quick and painless.

Leaving Phee to go hit the carriages, Max wanted to be front and center for the sorting. Getting to the castle, he rushed into the hall and found himself a good spot at the table. As the first years made their way to the front of the room, Max looked for Phee. Waving to the young boy, he knew exactly where his brother would end up. Phee was a Hufflepuff through and through if you asked Max. He hoped that Phee could make it through this without panicking.

Company : Other Gryffindors...

OOC : Just quoting you since Phee was mentioned.

Kungfudemoness

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:20 am
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                                I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                                But I was already gone

Valeria struggled to stay still as the hat was placed on her and began to speak in her head. She grinned when it said it was nice to meet her too and then began to talk about her personality. So weird, but so cool.

'Lovely to meet you, too, my dear
                                                                Now then, let's see here
                                                                High energy and with an adventurous spirit,
                                                                You'll do well in
                                                                Gryffindor!'

She grinned when the word Gryffindor was called and all but ran to the table to greet her new housemates. She was more than pleased to find herself not in her mother's house, though she wondered if this was the house her father had been in. Her step-father had been a Slytherin, she knew that much, but it was hard to know anything about her father when her mother wouldn't even give her a name.

She shook the bad thoughts from her head, quite literally shaking her body to remove them, and plopped into a seat at the table. "Hello," she said to no one in particular. Hoping that one of the students near here would strike up a conversation with her. She recalled Simon had a cousin here, but she couldn't remember his name now that she was at school. Let alone what house Simon had said he was in.

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                                You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                                Here I am, standing all alone

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games