Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 am
Sub was now in the kitchen of the headquarters getting himself a bite to eat. He planned on today being a very long day with much to do. But for right now the trainer was enjoying his time as he chowed down a Torchic sandwich. "Mm, those little fire spitters sure are tasty." He said as he gulped down the last bite. "Though I prefer fried Whiscash over Torchic any day." He shrugged, he wasn't really talking to anyone, well, unless you count Nevermore who was on the table as she ate a bowl of Colbur Berries, her favorite. He wandered if anyone else would pop up to join him in his busy day.

*Edited*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 pm
Fawkes (pronounced: Fox) Knightley / Age 16
-SNAG Cadet

Fawkes walked into the kitchen right as he heard Sub say something about eating Whiscash and Torchic. Ohhh... k? Fawkes was officially a little weirded out. "Remind me not to let any of my pokemon unattended near you." He was only half teasing. Fawkes smiled. "Doragon and I have returned from your errand, the machine part is outside. Come on." Fawkes smiled and walked back out towards Doragon

OoC: Wasn't sure what else to do. Please make post in the mini-mission thread

Sylar Ginyoku

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 am
Sometime later after Fawkes gave Sub the machine part he headed back into the HQ and headed down towards the lab, making his way over to a table and set the machine part on said table. "Alright, time to get this thing finished." He said walking over to a shelf to get some tools. The door to the lab was open however, just in case someone wanted to pay him a little visit or whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 am
Doragon ZantenpesutoUser Image

Doragon walked into the hq and looked around. He had come back from a mission a few minutes ago and was now resting before the next training session. "Ready for more training yet," he asled Blaze. Chimchar nodded and they left outside.  

Akuma10112

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 am
Odd was back in the training room with his pokemon. This time, he had pitted
Baroque, Adagio and A'Capella against Lykas's team in a triple battle. Lykas was using Mykel, Lux and Nuregami. Why the boy had chosen a Psychic type in a battle against two Ghosts and a Dark type was anyone's guess.

"Ready?" Odd asked of his partner.

"Ready!" Lykas assured.

And thus the battle began.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:16 am

Doragon threw out Majesty, who snorted as she always did in greeting. "Blaze, he said to the smaller Pokemon. "I'm allowing you to be mischievous here. A fairly simple move called taunt. Majesty, try not to attack Blaze for what he's about to do. Chimchar, don't stop taunting even if she attacks." Blaze looked at Doragon curiously. When he nodded, Blaze grinned and began jumping around, trying to get Majesty's attention. However, she simply snorted and Blaze kept trying, throwing random stuff at her. This time, Doragon could tell Majesty was getting angry, as she stamped her food on the ground and whinnyed. After a while of Chimchar practicing, Majesty finally moved, launching toward Chimchar angrily. "Calm down Majesty," he said, to no avail. Doragon quickly took out his pokeball, returning her to it. "Good job Blaze," he congradulated. "Now let's go get someone out of the Pokemon Center." Blaze nodded and they raced toward the PC.  

Akuma10112

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 am
-SNAG Cadet

Fawkes yawned as he stepped into the HQ. So he and Doragon completed their mission successfully. Perfect. He walked to the Healing Machine and attended to his pokemon. Fawkes then went to the PC. Who should he take... ?

He decided that Totodile and Aerodactyl were definites. That left him to choose between Pidgey, Sneasel, Houndour, Eva and Nido. He thought momentarily before grabbing Houndour's Pokeball. He would be able to help him with tracking. Fawkes bit his lip, this was tough. He wanted either Eva or Nido, but then again he hadn't used Sneasel or Pidgey on any actual missions yet. Pidgey was brand new, he would have to train him first so he was out. That left Sneasel, Eva or Nido.

Fawkes thought about his current team. Ok. He had a strong group, he was certain of that much... but he wanted to take one more. Finally, he simply closed his eyes and grabbed a pokeball at random. When he opened his eyes and recognized the pokeball, he smiled. Of course.

Fawkes put his four pokemon on his belt, made sure they were fully healed then headed out to do his mission . . .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Doragon looked to see Fawkes entering the PC, nodding in greeting to him. He then looked back to Nurse Joy. Doragon handed her his Ponyta and Vulpix took back his Snover, throwing him out. "Frose," he said to the dual type. "Since you've been in this place a while, we've got to get you through two techniques of training." Snover looked at Doragon curiously. "Let's go," Doragon said as he led them back to the training spot. "First, you'll learn Razor Leaf. It's a powerful move where you put your hand out in front of you and fire multiple leaves from it. Try it." Snover nodded and stuck out its open palmed hand, focusing. Suddenly, a small leaf came out, falling to the ground quickly. "Try again," he said. Snover nodded and stuck out its hand, letting out anouth plain leaf. He kept trying, eventually letting out spinning leaves. As they kept training, they eventually got the razor sharp barage of leaves from the Razor Leaf. "Good," he said. "Next we'll get you to learn Icy Wind."  

Akuma10112

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 pm
Sub wraps up his tinkering in the lab, putting up his various tools and parts before exiting said lab and walked back into the main area of HQ and threw his self onto the couch in the middle of the room, letting out a sigh of relief. "Ugh, my hands are cramped, tiny little pieces aren't fun to mess with." He grunted. "You know, if I had an assembly machine or something sort of mechanical appendages so I could assemble your device, and others, instead." GRAY said through Sub's SNAG. "I already told you, that costs money, does it look like I'm made of money?" Sub grunted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 pm
Dan entered the lobby and saw Sub sitting on the couch. He overheard him talking to GRAY about assembly and money. Made Dan wonder what that was about. "Hey Sub, got a minute?" he asked.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 pm
"Hm? Oh hey there Dan, sure, what do you need?" Sub said as he turned to face Dan. GRAY was still rambling on about the benefits of an assembly machine but Sub chose to just ignore the AI for the most part.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 pm
"Well, you never got a chance to show Rain Ice Beam. I was wondering if you weren't busy that you still could." Rain emerged from his pokeball at the sound of his name. "Dewott! Dewott!"  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 pm
Youko Kenshi
"Well, you never got a chance to show Rain Ice Beam. I was wondering if you weren't busy that you still could." Rain emerged from his pokeball at the sound of his name. "Dewott! Dewott!"
"Oh! Yes! Almost forgot about that, haha, sorry." Sub said standing up, rising off of the couch. "Well, just like I intended last time, let's head on over to the training room." Sub said walking in that direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 pm
-SNAG Cadet

Fawkes walked into HQ quite tired. He sighed and looked around, spotting Sub and Dan. Fawkes waved before walking over, "I completed the mission Sub. That Scizor... it was rather old. It's sad, I don't think it'll live for much longer." Fawkes truly looked distraught at this. "The other's definitely respected it though. Amazing pokemon." He slid his hands into his pockets, "you guys mind if I tag along and watch you train? Maybe I could help, both my Sneasel and Croconaw know ice Beam." He had heard them talk about it when he came in

Sylar Ginyoku

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 pm
"Ah, well that's good, poor Scizor though." He sighed. "But we mustn't dwell on negativity. You are more than welcome to join us my friend." Sub said as he walked into the headquarter's training room.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games