Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at the response he got, but chose not to question it as he felt the god shiver and move to kiss his mark, giving a pleased hum that broke into a soft noise of pleasure at the bite. “Tease.” He accused, but still tilted his head to give Loki more room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 pm
MDaylus

"Who is teasing? Teasing would imply that I have no intention to finish what is started." Loki purred nipping at the mark again. He placed a kiss over it just after as if soothing the bite. He nuzzled into Tony's neck before he moved to kiss the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Is that so?” Tony smiled, another soft noise leaving his lips at the n**. Kissing Loki’s ear as he nuzzled closer, he grinned when the god moved to kiss him again. Letting his fingers tangle into Loki’s hair, he held him close as they kissed, not letting him escape until they’d run out of breath. “I thought you wanted to go to sleep.” He smirked when they separated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked against Tony's skin when the man asked him if it was so. Loki gave a soft moan when Tony's fingers tangled into his hair trapping him into the kiss until they both needed air. "No I believe I said it was bed time not sleep time." Loki purred. "I took a nap already if you remember." he continued running his hands up Tony's side.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the reply he got. “I’m going to have to use that excuse next time.” He said lightly. Shivering at the purr and leaning into the god’s touch, Tony kissed at Loki’s jaw, one hand moving to rest on his hip. “So….what did you have in mind my mate?” he asked lightly, meeting his eyes a spark of humor in his own.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned deviously when the man said that he would have to use that excuse the next time. "Mmmm, something fulfilling I think would be quite fun." Loki teased. He had no idea what he wanted besides wanting Tony, he blamed hormones for it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Finally placing another sweet kiss on Loki’s lips, Tony stilled a little. Tucking Loki against him safely, he pulled the covers over them, mindful of keeping the heavier blanket he’d taken to keeping on the bed on his side. Rubbing Loki’s back gently, Tony smiled at him softly. Fingers coming up to trace over Loki’s cheek, pushing stray strands of hair out of his face, he made no attempt to hide his love and affection, mind and emotions laid out wide for Loki. “Do you realize just how much you’ve changed my life?” he asked softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony as the man stilled before smiling as he moved to tuck him against the man. A content hum answered the rubbing of his back. His own face radiated the emotions Tony's showed, his bond reflected everything and continued with the warmth they had felt earlier. "I did not go out to change your life." Loki stated unsure if changing the man's life was a good thing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony enjoyed the warmth radiating through the bond, basking in it all the more now that there weren’t any distractions, not that they weren’t pleasant. He sensed the unease that came with his words and instantly reached out to soothe him through the bond. “It’s not a bad thing Lo…..far from it in fact.” He smiled. “I’d hate to think of where I’d be now if you hadn’t shown up….and for the first time in a very long time, I’m honestly excited about my future, not just because of work or things like parties.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki calmed a bit when Tony reached through the bond to soothe him. Hearing that it wasn't a bad thing and just the opposite really confused the man. "I would like to think you would be living your life happily." Loki stated frowning at the thought. "What are you excited for then if not the parties?" Loki questioned with a slight smile and a quirked eyebrow.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “I can almost guarantee I wouldn’t be….I was falling Loki……falling fast. Don’t you remember one of the first nights you were here….I ended up passed out in your room, completely drunk. That was me all the time…..I couldn’t stand not to be.” He mumbled. Sure, he still drank more than was necessarily good for him, but he always had. He was functioning though, and he hadn’t gotten black out drunk since, almost a week or two ago, but that was Thor and Clint’s fault. And he should have known better than to get into a drinking competition with a god that’s whole life was practically centered on feasting and being merry. He had beaten the spy however, much to his everlasting amusement. Smirking at the look on Loki’s face, he shook his head. “Though I am excited for the parties in our future, I’m more excited about going to them with you. And that’s the whole thing….” He said, trailing off as he figured out how to word what he wanted to say. “I’m excited about the future because I get to be with you. I get to go places with you learn and do and accomplish things with you. And I hope you feel the same way…at least a little.” he ended a little sheepishly. He was going to feel real stupid if Loki didn’t, or didn’t understand.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned again when Tony told him he would not be doing what Loki hoped if they had not gotten together. He knew the sensation of falling both literally and figuratively and it was not a good one. "I remember." Loki nodded. He was glad to have made improvements in the man's life at least that way. Hearing the man say he was excited for the parties but more excited because he was able to go with him was a great boost in his confidence of the man before him. "Of course I feel the same, Tony you know where I was before this. Without you I would have gone back to torture for things I had no real conscious thought in. Even if someone else had proved me innocent you saw how Asgard felt about me, other realms do not think well of me either. I was left with no where, you gave me a home here, with you. I get to go through my life happy now because of you. So yes of course I am excited to spend all of my time with you." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki told him that he felt the same. Pressing his forehead to the god’s he held him a little tighter at the idea of Loki being imprisoned again, being tortured. The very idea made him sick to his stomach. Kissing him when he finished his thought, Tony gently ran his fingers through the god’s hair. “You will always have a home here.” He promised when they parted. Staring at him thoughtfully, Tony twirled a strand of Loki’s hair around his finger. “If you could have one thing Loki, one thing that would make you happier than anything else, what would it be?” he asked softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 pm
MDaylus

LOki clung to Tony as the man held him tighter. He knew Tony didn't like the thought of him being tortured but he wasn't going to gloss over it. When Tony finally pulled away and ran his fingers through his hair Loki relaxed. "I know..." he murmured. The next question however puzzled him, there were so many things he could answer with. He knew the number one answer to it too but he still couldn't not bring himself to say it. "I already have it Tony, I have you. You make me happier than anything else." Loki responded truth in his words as he smiled. "What of you?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki think over his question and was silent as he answered, eyes serious as he decided if he was satisfied with the answer. He knew it was true, because it was remarkably similar for him, but there also had to be something more, something more he could do, could give. But he smiled after a moment. He could be satisfied with that for now. Shaking his head at the question, he pecked his nose. “I want you safe, I want you happy, I want to give you the life you’ve been denied so far.” He said softly. He wanted to give Loki a home, give him love and protection, give him a place he could be with his children and not fear for them. Perhaps even more one day.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games