Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:25 am
User Image
User Image

Damen was slightly surprised when Mark took his hand. They had walked hand in hand before of course, but it had been the demon initiating it. After a slight moment of surprise as he looked at his boyfriend, Damen smiled lovingly at them as he gently closed his fingers around theirs and they walked to the beach hand in hand. The man was glad Mark was becoming more confident, they deserved it. He knew all about their past and their scars of course, both physical and mental, and it elated Damen to see how his boyfriend was improving by leaps and bounds. They had come a long way since that day where the truth had come out unplanned and sudden. Damen had been hiding his feelings for the young man because he considered himself a danger to people around him, not to mention the age gap they did have between them.

It was something Mark had reminded him of over and over until the demon would finally accept and believe it. That he was no monster and that, in fact, they didn’t care he was a demon. This all now seemed veritable months back. They were still going strong and nothing Damen had feared had happened. He hadn’t lost control, Mark was safe and they were doing well together. Together they walked to the beach hand in hand as they talked about some things along the way. It didn’t take long to get to the ocean though and the demon looked ahead over the beach before them. He had been here once before but it never ceased to amaze him. The white sand, the blue sea. It was amazing as always.

Even if the weather was far from ideal for a place like this. Damen didn’t mind though. One look at Mark’s happy smile was worth everything and more. "And here we are, it is really quiet, nice to spend time together." he said as he looked at Mark next to him. "What do you want to do, love? Take a stroll? Visit the Smoothie Palace? If it is open anyway." he gave the choice to his beloved and chuckled before smiling at them. He would follow Mark’s lead on what they wanted to do here. Walk, sit, get a drink. Damen would enjoy everything here with his boyfriend.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Lune Beach] xxx

[With : Mark] xxx

[Thinking : I’m so happy.] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

By Bi Blitz

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:30 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:24 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
Outfit: titanium necklace with heart crested and beach flowers sundresses,flip flops
Thought:
User Image "Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

Maura got out the cab after she went home and took a shower. She decided to take stroll to the beach and relax on the be open sands bank near the water. She tipp off the cab driver already and placed her towel on the ground. There she rest for awhile and then raised her head.

" I suppose to call Rapha.." she picked up her phone and dialed his number. The other side rings as she waited for response, she smiled remember her first encounter with him. Something oddly different about him. She saw his fangs but didn't want to be super sitious of the sort. She still has to remind her self her manners.

"..ok he'd got weriod teeth . So does her village folks. What about his fare skin? Just be makeup..." She shake her thoughts away and waiting for his voice to come through.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:15 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The day started off early with Desi's constant pestering. With his mom off of work, that meant he had the whole day to spend with her. "Mom, mom, mom... Mommy wake up!" The child chanted while springing himself onto Nico's bed and landing on top of her with a loud thud. "OOF..!" Man, did he really had to launch himself onto her like that?! He damn near knocked the wind out of her. Even though the rambunctious child had slammed her out of her sleep, Nico still had the sense of laziness washing over her bones. Azure eyes glanced over at the time that lit up on her phone screen before rolling around back to her kid. "Dude, it's sooo early. Plus it's chilly... Can't we stay in this one time?" Nico pleaded while shoving a pillow on top over her head. Working long hours at the club made her want to stay in bed. She could barely get any rest! "Moooooom... You promised! You can't break a promise, ESPECIALLY a pinky swear!" Damn. He had her right where he wanted her. What kind of a mom would she be if she backed out on her pinky swears? As reluctant as she was, a long and loud groan left her lips until she forced herself to get up out of bed. "Alright, alright... You win. Go get dressed and get your digging stuff."

Fast fowarding a few moments, the two were at the beach. She had no clue why the kid wanted to go to the beach of all places. It was cold! It would've been much better to just go to the park, but Desi insisted... Nico couldn't tell her baby boy no. "Alright, kiddo. Don't go too far into the water; you'll catch a cold!" With Desi having asthma, there was always the chance he could get sick and that could worsen his condition. The last time he caught a really bad cold he had to stay at the hospital so they could give him special breathing treatments. While she wanted her baby to have fun, she also wanted him safe. Desi took in account of her words and nearly stayed a few feet away from the calm crashing waves. He wanted to dig up some shells today, and the best ones were always closest to the water.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MOOD: Meh xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Winter Baby | Keepin' Warmxxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 9:36 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
Outfit: titanium necklace with heart crested and beach flowers sundresses,flip flops
Thought:
User Image "Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

back at the beach, Maura lays down on her beach towel as she watched the sunset going down. She see or hear other people at the beach. She plugged in her headphones and listen to her music. Her body lowered on the ground and the sound vibrate to the headphones. She lowered eyes and then takes slower breath .

l SHEM l

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 1:46 am
User Image
User Image

Raphael got up from his bed around 4 pm. These are usually the hours when he wakes up from a solid 7-hour sleep. After a light meal (warm milk and cookies, along with a chicken sandwich), he went under the shower to freshen up to officially start his day. He closed his clinic for the evening for a date with a lady. And in their phone call, he said that they would meet by the beach, and mentioned that he will arrive by the time when the sun would kiss the horizon.

An hour later, he arrived at Lune Beach; He looked around with his sunglasses and smelt that good salty air by the shoreline. Now, where is.. she-- He looked left and right. But it didn't take long to find her. And there she was, laying on a beach towel across the white sand.

He moved closer as he treads carefully, not to splash the sand on every step he took. He would then stand there with a handsome smile, and the sunset hues shined, making an orange effect at the edge of his eyes.
                                                          "Hello Maura." He said after Maura wound notice him. "Wow. You look much beautiful than yesterday. What's your secret?" He would then make a friendly grin yet his fangs sticked out.

"Care to have a drink with me?" He would extend his hand to help her up and would walk along with her by the shore. --------
                                                          ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            - "This outfit"
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Beach
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 9:57 am
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Thought:
User Image "
User Image
Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

" Hii Rapha, nice to see you again..." She looks up after hearing his voice. She sniffing the air quick. She noticed he smelled of person of the night. his skin was radiant and so was his glasses. She took off her head set and began to get up as she saw his cheeky smiled and unusual fangs. See that they are so real and dust off the sand on her,she grabbed her towel.

"What that's I am more beautiful than yesterday?" She Chuckles lightly but she knows that he has no idea where she from. She throw him a ideas to get him guessing. " I am not some average commoner nor use beauty products. I am coming from line of artusocrat and royalty. The key is to preserve skin with nature best minerals."

She grabbed his hand s walk through the shore with him. She kept stare at his eyes. It has feeling kinds of worries and guarded. Her eyes also keep turning red meant that her dual Shaolin state kept trying to force way to transform her. She smiled and blink her eyes to stay Kool.

"What type of drink are we talking? I drink saki, red wine and some other stuff."

l SHEM l

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

The half-vampire kept his smile as he held her hand. The sunset is indeed a beautiful sight. The orange hues match an ideal romantic scene. 'Nature is so beautiful.'
                                                          Rapha would then take his sunglasses off since the sun is now setting. And its fiery light doesn't hurt his sensitive eyes anymore. He would then look at Maura when she shared a little info about herself. "Oh my. You came from a royal family?" He would then thought about it since he didn't expect to meet a lady that came from a royal bloodline.
                                                          Then she asked what will they drink for tonight. She did give a hint of what she likes to have.

When he looked back into her face again, he did notice that her eyes went red, which he doesn't mind. "Hm. Yes, I think a glass of red wine would be nice." Rapha would continue to walk a bit before taking a pause to face her.
                                                          "Wait. You said you are royalty, right? So... am I even allowed to accompany you? And where is your family? Should they be pissed if you don't have guards with you?" He asked with a little bit of concern since most royal bloodlines are strict, especially to their children, with all air-tight security and such.
                                                          ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            - "This outfit"
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Beach
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 8:57 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

Thought:
User Image "
User Image
Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

Maura sighed with soft smile as she enjoyed the sunset with Rapha. She even loves his eyes more once he took off his glasses. Every time they locked eyes, she blushed and held onto his hands on tight. It was going beautiful until he worry about her family. She scratch her head and thought of something light to comfort him. It not the full truth but is exact the situation.

"Raphael, I am royalty..." She held his hands and face him forward with her eyes lit at the sundown. " You are allowed to be with me. I don't need guard because I am not in my home villa. My bloodline different than people think. Yes when I was little, I need guard all the time."

She look back at all the time that palace maids and guards follow her around. Then she brought back to her date." Don't be frightening, my father sent me here to explore my freedom and do mediation. I was training before I got here. "

She glanced over and kisses Rapha cheeks. "I am twenties something years old and beyond the age of strict ess. The only wish at home is not dis honor by leaving them permanently."

l SHEM l

Kitschura_020

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games