Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:36 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Upon passing through the door at the end of the hall, has led Aidar, Luminova, Mr. Stubbs, and Greagus into the carrying out room. The room has a crane hanging over head and would be wide and spacious, if not for the many stacked crates filling it, with a narrow and winding path between them, leading to the other side of the room, where a huge metal wall stands, the The doorway to a large elevator, a huge vertical gate with handles on the bottom for lifting and lowering it.

After departing the hallway and coming into the new room. Nura stand with the rest of the group currently in the room taking in the new site. He walks past Aidar and the rest until he's in front of one of the crates. "I wonder what's in these crates?" Nura shouts back to the rest of the group. He then plunges his fingers through the wooden wall of the crate breaking it apart as if it was made of crackers. (OOC. What do I find inside? And they better not be empty.)

YOU'VE FOUND A STUFFED BEAR!

"Hugh .... it's full of stuffed toys. "that's a strange thing to find in a place like this." Nura says as he inspects the stuffed bear in his hand. "I wonder if all these are filled with stuff toys?" I bet Lelias mom might buy these off me. He thinks to himself. "Ok everyone stand back." Nura says as he holds his hand out in front of himself palm upwards finger spread. A black portal with a blue flaming rim starts to expand from the centre of the room growing in size to encompass most of the surface area where the crates are. The crates start to sink into the abyss of the portal slowly swallowing them up until none remain leaving the room quite barren. Nura stumbles a bit as he turns around momentarily fatigued. "Sorry G-labs I guess you have an inventory issue." He says as he chuckled to himself.

Where ever Nura sends all the crates, the stuffed bear falls face down to the floor and lays there for a moment, then with a sudden hiss, brown fumes continuously spray forth from it's but, permeating the place with brown gas that causes those who breath it to hallucinate, causing them to panic and go mad.

Nura stop chuckling to himself and turns around at the sound of the hiss. "What the...?" He jumps back lending a little bit before the group. Nura stretches out both of his hands to either side of him slamming his palms together creating a shockwave of air and sound projected at the smoke cloud attempting to blow it away or dissipated. "s**t sorry guy's my bad me bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:56 pm
Luminova then steps through the door into the carrying out room.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:15 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Upon passing through the door at the end of the hall, has led Aidar, Luminova, Mr. Stubbs, and Greagus into the carrying out room. The room has a crane hanging over head and would be wide and spacious, if not for the many stacked crates filling it, with a narrow and winding path between them, leading to the other side of the room, where a huge metal wall stands, the The doorway to a large elevator, a huge vertical gate with handles on the bottom for lifting and lowering it.

After departing the hallway and coming into the new room. Nura stand with the rest of the group currently in the room taking in the new site. He walks past Aidar and the rest until he's in front of one of the crates. "I wonder what's in these crates?" Nura shouts back to the rest of the group. He then plunges his fingers through the wooden wall of the crate breaking it apart as if it was made of crackers. (OOC. What do I find inside? And they better not be empty.)

"Hugh .... it's full of stuffed toys. "that's a strange thing to find in a place like this." Nura says as he inspects the stuffed bear in his hand. "I wonder if all these are filled with stuff toys?" I bet Lelias mom might buy these off me. He thinks to himself. "Ok everyone stand back." Nura says as he holds his hand out in front of himself palm upwards finger spread. A black portal with a blue flaming rim starts to expand from the centre of the room growing in size to encompass most of the surface area where the crates are. The crates start to sink into the abyss of the portal slowly swallowing them up until none remain leaving the room quite barren. Nura stumbles a bit as he turns around momentarily fatigued. "Sorry G-labs I guess you have an inventory issue." He says as he chuckled to himself.

Where ever Nura sends all the crates, the stuffed bear falls face down to the floor and lays there for a moment, then with a sudden hiss, brown fumes continuously spray forth from it's but, permeating the place with brown gas that causes those who breath it to hallucinate, causing them to panic and go mad.

Nura stop chuckling to himself and turns around at the sound of the hiss. "What the...?" He jumps back lending a little bit before the group. Nura stretches out both of his hands to either side of him slamming his palms together creating a shockwave of air and sound projected at the smoke cloud attempting to blow it away or dissipated. "s**t sorry guy's my bad me bad."

Aidars ears flatten and his lips grimace, exposing his fangs.
"Nura, ye be booth a fool an a thief. Ah be ashamed tae be keepin in yer company..."
he complains.
"Ah be nearly dissected here, once. Anythin ye be findin here be anythin BUT mere toys, ye'd di well tae remember tha... Ah suggest ye put all tha back, before somethin else accidentally goes off..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Nura, ye be booth a fool an a thief. Ah be ashamed tae be keepin in yer company..."
he complains.
"Ah be nearly dissected here, once. Anythin ye be findin here be anythin BUT mere toys, ye'd di well tae remember tha... Ah suggest ye put all tha back, before somethin else accidentally goes off..."

"I will say the teddy bear gas bomb was a surprise. If not being able to predict such a thing makes me a fool then so be it. Thief you say I would say I'm more of a pirate of fortune opportunistic hunter. As for putting it back that's easier said than done, I honestly couldn't put it back if I wanted to...." Nura says as he turns away from Aidar and crosses his arms. "Stop staring at me Aidar I can feel your judging eyes boring into the back of my head."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:29 pm
Luminova just sighs at the spectacle Lord Adar and Nura are making.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:32 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

he complains.

"I will say the teddy bear gas bomb was a surprise. If not being able to predict such a thing makes me a fool then so be it. Thief you say I would say I'm more of a pirate of fortune opportunistic hunter. As for putting it back that's easier said than done, I honestly couldn't put it back if I wanted to...." Nura says as he turns away from Aidar and crosses his arms. "Stop staring at me Aidar I can feel your judging eyes boring into the back of my head."

"It be yer own fault, takin things tha di nae belong tae ye."
Aidar growls.
"Ye did nae even know wha ye be takin, did nae even stop te think aboot it, ye jus took em! And noo ye be hoarding wha potentially be a big mass o doomsday devises an nae even know wha tae do wit em all! If that's nae foolish, Ah di nae know what is..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil

he complains.

Aidar growls.
"Ye did nae even know wha ye be takin, did nae even stop te think aboot it, ye jus took em! And noo ye be hoarding wha potentially be a big mass o doomsday devises an nae even know wha tae do wit em all! If that's nae foolish, Ah di nae know what is..."

No, offense, mister Nytro, but ah would think ye would know better an just leave all them boxes alone..."
Aileen says, walking up to the group.
"Din't ye ave any instincts tae warn ye o such dangers?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:48 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil

he complains.

Aidar growls.

No, offense, mister Nytro, but ah would think ye would know better an just leave all them boxes alone..."

"Evidently, not..."
Aidar grumbles.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:10 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

he complains.

Aidar growls.

"Evidently, not..."
Aidar grumbles.

the exit is just in my sights, when I begin to notice Nura's protals opening everywhere. realizing what's happening, I quickly leap out from between the crates and crashing into the metal wall, I turn back around in tome to see all the crates disappear into Nura's portals. With a sigh I turn, bending down, and grabbing a handle, I stand back up and lift the wall over my head, revealing it to be a gateway to a very large and spacious elevator.
"Everybody in here!"
I say, turning back to the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:51 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

he complains.

Aidar growls.

"Evidently, not..."
Aidar grumbles.

the exit is just in my sights, when I begin to notice Nura's protals opening everywhere. realizing what's happening, I quickly leap out from between the crates and crashing into the metal wall, I turn back around in tome to see all the crates disappear into Nura's portals. With a sigh I turn, bending down, and grabbing a handle, I stand back up and lift the wall over my head, revealing it to be a gateway to a very large and spacious elevator.
"Everybody in here!"
I Say, turning back to the group.

" got it" Jack walks with the group, but then it hits him. " wait, my orders were to stop veronica from doing that..... what stopping me?" With a big grin his flaws materialized and he slashes behind him opening a portal then turns to everyone while driving in " see you on the other side jer--" jack gets flung and shot into the elevator and the portal turns back and someone comes out singing

This happens for a minute  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:26 pm
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

Aidar growls.

"Evidently, not..."
Aidar grumbles.

"Everybody in here!"

" got it" Jack walks with the group, but then it hits him. " wait, my orders were to stop veronica from doing that..... what stopping me?" With a big grin his flaws materialized and he slashes behind him opening a portal then turns to everyone while driving in " see you on the other side jer--" jack gets flung and shot into the elevator and the portal turns back and someone comes out singing

"Ah, jus the man Ah wanted tae see..."
Aidar says, walking up to Jack.
"Jack, can ye di anythin aboot all the stuff Nura has stolen from this room? Me instincts be strongly tellin me that be best if we be leavin it all here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:57 am
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

"I see..."
Cornelius replies.
"Can you tell me about him? Who he is, what he can do?... How he operates?"
He then stops to hold the door to the next long hallway open.

Sha did his best to keep up as he continued. "To tell you his full history will take many a day, but in another life, he was a member of a respected Order who fought in one of the bloodiest conflicts ever known, one that lasted 16 human years. He was even present at the climactic battle that ended the war...Ani'la Akaan...the last great battle. Needless to say... he was on the winning side, however the victory of it could be called that was pyrrhic at best. It was then that the Wound first started. Out of all who went to war, only he and one other returned to the Order to be judged. It was there that for his actions, he was exiled. Embittered by his sentence and angered by the perceived blindness of the Order, he journeyed into the farthest reaches of the world and soon found himself at the site of the last battle; the world now a twisted and chaotic wasteland. It was here he was crashed by the storms. There he found an academy founded by the three: Betrayal...Hunger...Pain. He soon became the secret apprentice to one of the three and became the living embodiment of all three and took on a new form. He became a very being of Malice. Pure unadulterated Malice."

He coughed, not used to speaking so much. "As for what he can do, everything I can do and amplify it. He works alone, always staying in the shadows, hiding his movements. If it true that he has returned...we may be hard pressed to defeat him."

Cornellius holds the back of his neck with his right hand.
"Strange..."
He says.
"Ive made extensive studies of Gaia's history and have no recollection of such a war..."

He gave him a wry smile. "That is because it did not occur on Gaia, but rather a distant forgotten world many many years. One of the most bloodiest wars I've been a part of and one I hope never to be part of again."

"Ah, the war stories we could tell tell one another other, if we had the stomach for it..."
Cornelius says grimly, almost hissing, as he continues to walk along side him as they make their way down the hallway, coming upon Erinys from behind as the Wargs move passed them, as if they are wading through flowing stream.
"But, why would he come here, to Gaia? It seems to me that it would be ridiculously out of his way... "

He nodded grimly. "Yes one would think that. That it would be a waste of time. But to him, it is nothing short of an opportunity. Being who he is...what he is, a Wound...I would expect nothing less. He is his namesake; malice incarnate. Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. War, murder, death are all the same to him as bottles of mead. He's madness, Virulent madness. And everything he touches dies with him."

Cornelius silently nods and remains silent as they make their way to the end of the hall. Finally, he speaks upon reaching the end of the hall.
"He's after you, isn't he?"
The Vampire asks, opening the door for the Elf and his fallen team mate.
"If he is as smart and mean as you say he is, then he would still have victims to torment back at home, he wouldn't just kill everything, he would treat his victims like crops, and even breed them if he has to, to make sure he can keep doing it. The non inhabitable planets out number the inhabitable over a thousand to one. He would not know of this world, unless he was following something or someone else who did..."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:39 am
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

"Strange..."
He says.
"Ive made extensive studies of Gaia's history and have no recollection of such a war..."

He gave him a wry smile. "That is because it did not occur on Gaia, but rather a distant forgotten world many many years. One of the most bloodiest wars I've been a part of and one I hope never to be part of again."

"Ah, the war stories we could tell tell one another other, if we had the stomach for it..."
Cornelius says grimly, almost hissing, as he continues to walk along side him as they make their way down the hallway, coming upon Erinys from behind as the Wargs move passed them, as if they are wading through flowing stream.
"But, why would he come here, to Gaia? It seems to me that it would be ridiculously out of his way... "

He nodded grimly. "Yes one would think that. That it would be a waste of time. But to him, it is nothing short of an opportunity. Being who he is...what he is, a Wound...I would expect nothing less. He is his namesake; malice incarnate. Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. War, murder, death are all the same to him as bottles of mead. He's madness, Virulent madness. And everything he touches dies with him."

Cornelius silently nods and remains silent as they make their way to the end of the hall. Finally, he speaks upon reaching the end of the hall.
"If he is as smart and mean as you say he is, then he would still have victims to torment back at home, he wouldn't just kill everything, he would treat his victims like crops, and even breed them if he has to, to make sure he can keep doing it. The non inhabitable planets out number the inhabitable over a thousand to one. He would not know of this world, unless he was following something or someone else who did..."

Luminova walks into the center of the room and then looks back at the door to see if her beloved and Sha have arrived, yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:29 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

Aidar growls.

"Evidently, not..."
Aidar grumbles.

"Everybody in here!"

"Ah, jus the man Ah wanted tae see..."
Aidar says, walking up to Jack.
"Jack, can ye di anythin aboot all the stuff Nura has stolen from this room? Me instincts be strongly tellin me that be best if we be leavin it all here..."

"Aider get off your self-righteous horse, this is a multimillion-dollar facility. If anything what I took is like a drop in a bucket for them not to mention I'm positive they're insured. Also a company that makes gas bombs in the shape of teddy bears is clearly up in oh good. I'm going to make sure this tuff is used not to hurt people, and if I make some gold on the side well that's just icing on the cake." Nura turns around and looks at Aileen. "Of course I have instincts I clearly jumped away from the gas and dispersed it so nobody else had to deal with it didn't I not?" Nura says condescendingly. "Also Aider if Cynthia couldn't get into my pocket dimension I highly doubt Jack could...."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:54 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

"Strange..."
He says.

Sha grew quiet as they reached their destination. He nodded as he finally answered. "You misunderstand him slightly. He is patient..cold..calculating. If a world no longer served his purpose, he would abandoned it and leave it stripped bare. As for your question of if he is after me...he is and he isn't. I'm sure it was a surprise to him that I still lived. I'm more concerned about what his plans for the team are. Will he come here to destroy the team? It's quite possible. Will he come after me to kill me. It's also possible, but highly doubtful."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games