Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Tribble

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:35 am
Mr. Blackbird Lore
Welcome back and welcome aboard, respectively. We have a few RPs striking up right now in the spirit of revivification, and it certainly seems there is interest.

In its prime, this guild was running about 20-30 active role-plays at a time. These days it's sadly something more like 5-10. That said, if more members' interests are piqued, I'm sure we can rectify that. What I mean to say is, if you have an idea you want to run, run it. The more variety in our role-plays, the more likely our slumbering player base will awaken which can only lead to more activity and interest. Who knows, maybe we can snag the Spotlight a second time around for our amazing comeback?

Amazing comeback, ahoy! Let's do this thing!

Now if only my caffeine-induced enthusiasm would finish my homework for me...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 am
Not new to Rping or Gaia, but new to this guild. I made an RP the other day but haven't really gotten much interest in it. Here's hoping that posting here helps.  

dammedMule

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 am
Herro guildies!

I am new, and just wanted to say hi before I start
throwing myself at everyone's face. :3 I like to
do the fun parts last anyways.

So.. Hi!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 am
Hey everyone! Support Invisible Children and visit Kony2012.com. Pledge to end Joseph Kony's tyranny and endless abduction and murder of innocent children in Uganda.

I am sorry. I wanted to make sure everyone can see this. It is important to me.

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

5ullivan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:01 pm
hi. I last logged onto gaia in 2008. so it's been awile. whats up?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 pm
Ah.. Hello. My name is Alice and I'm new here... Not new to Gaia but to the guild..

So hi.

Bourgeoisie Alice V

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Welcome to the party, Sullivan and Alice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 am
um... hey. The name's John, but most people refer to me by a form of my user. feel free to call me both/ either.

I think I was an active member on here once. I hope to be again.perhaps moresoever.

um... information wize... hmm... well, for RP's, I'm a very in depth guy. I prefer a semi lit RP, where each person writes a nice paragraph or so per post, and I usually am the type to get very much more in depth myself, though I keep it to myself. I have a problem with overdoing the lives of my characters.

I..um... also draw, a bit. getting used to the tablet. not as simple as you'd think. cleaner, though. no smudging.

um... I'm having a bit of an awkward day, to admit. sorry if I'm sounding so informal. I write on here like I talk. in fact, equally so. usually I'm a bit more...er... no, less, skittish about all this. I think there's a reason to it, but can't quite explain...

um, let me shorthand the rest. if you're new to the RP scene, want to discuss anything based around it or such, send me a PM, or start a chat with me on meebo. I'm usually free in the evening.... er... and I have a habit of rarely sleeping, as you might be able to note, considering it's past 4am as I write this... anyway, it's a pleasure to meet/ remeet you all.  

cobalticSage

Distinct Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

magneto was right

Feral Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 pm
mmmm, yes, hello hello.

I've been in this guild for awhile, and have been pretty well.. missing... for quite some time.

But I'm back! Eeeeeeeee! Anyways, yes. Hello. I am Pandy, Panda, Pand..y. Yes. I enjoy RPing, and will pretty much do any RP type.
Except for this one time I got asked to do a stalker/stalkers victim RP, that was just... strange and I said no..

I'm hoping to start up a RP here soon, once my brain functions so that all the regulations I've been reading make sense. (which I'm sure they do, I'm just a little weird atm, you know, drugs and all that).

So, look out for my RP! Add me if you want to add me, I don't mind at all. PM me if you want to 1x1, but have an idea, because I'm too lazy to come up with one most of the time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 am
What up all?

Ax reporting in!

Havn't posted in years....
I mean literally, years...
looking for some good RP's
and get more active in the gaia community again.

soo....
what up guild?  

Azure Ax

Lucky Duelist

9,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chariaux

Agile Duelist

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:52 pm
Hi, I'm Chariaux. I do some writing on the side, next to my math degree that nobody probably wants to hear me talk about. I'm terrible with introductions, but hopefully I can get some direction when it comes to text roleplay here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Hello! Sora Kitty here; I"ve been in this guild for a long time. Due to college and stuff I've been really busy, so I haven't been on Gaia much til exams ended.

I'll be here for the summer, and I am ready to try some RPs again. 3nodding

Sora Kitty

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100

simimieako

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 am
hi, Simi here,

I'm new to the guild and RPing, and it's been a long time since I've gone back to Gaia (and a lot has changed!). nice to meat you all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 pm
Welcome Simi, Sora, Chariaux, Azure, and Pandy.
I am sorry your welcome is late. =D But please has
some fun with us.

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:44 pm
..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..
Welcome Simi, Sora, Chariaux, Azure, and Pandy.
I am sorry your welcome is late. =D But please has
some fun with us.

Yes, yes, terribly sorry! Please, sit and stay awhile. Join a roleplay- or start one! We really need to show our fellow Gaians that, despite some of our appearance, we are not dead. So help us out in any way you can, and it would be greatly appreciated.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games