Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kozi Usagi

1,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:55 am
NAME: KoZi Tomoe Usagi
APPEARANCE: 6ft, short light blonde hair, 145lbs
FAV. BANDS: Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, L'arc en Ciel, Peelander Z
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, Video Games, Star Wars, Poetry
PERSONALITY: A bunny in a Wolverines attire
PET PEEVES: Bad spelling, talking really slow, getting in my way
Dislikes: People who think they are better then me, crab and lobster, Magic the Gathering  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:28 pm
NAME: Sarah

APPEARANCE: Um.. I'm pretty short.. I have mid-neck length shaggy red hair with two long blonde bangs in front. Brown eyes, kind of tannish skin

FAV. BANDS: Dresden Dolls, Garbage, Korn, Slipknot, etc..

SEXUALITY: Bi

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Boyfriend. ^^

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I paint, draw, sing, act, swim.. I like a lot of sports and I'm really into all forms of art. I also love to research things like mental illnesses and I'm a total anime/manga junkie. I'm really into nature as well..

PERSONALITY: I'm quite shy at first, but after I'm comfortable I'm loud, random... I make weird noises.. ^_^;;

PET PEEVES: Chat speak -shudder-

LIKES/DISLIKES: ~Likes: Internet, Pretty Hair, People that Stand Out, Stripes, Ferrets, Animals, Nature, Anime, Manga, Junk Food, Skeletons, Angels, etc. ~Dislikes: When people think just because I'm young that I wont have a mature opinion about things or realize how things actually work. Its a kick when I out-wit people far past my age.

REASON FOR JOINING: I've always been... 'out there' I think differently than people and I love to share my thoughts with people. I fit into the 'goth' and 'anime freak' sterotypes at school... This place seemed like it would be fun to be a part of. ^^

Shiiba

[Abby Normal]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:43 am
NAME: Skye Nicole Napier *I go by my middle name as well so call me what you wish *nicki etc..*
APPEARANCE: 5'2... sweatdrop Pale... long dark brown hair... Im not fat but I like to eat and thats some what noticable LOL
FAV. BANDS: Journey, REO, aerosmith, DragonForce, Love Hammers, the list goes on and on....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Dancing, Acting, and I used to do run way & other types of child modeling for malls... not any more though... I MAY start again but... doubtful
PERSONALITY: Umm LOL people say Im funny and outgoing... though they were probably just being nice LOL idk but I try not to make enemies ^_^
PET PEEVES: people smacking thier food, rambling *even though I do it all the time... i even get on my own nerves* , when people mix up how to use the words good and well, and also when people spell a lot: alot... alot is not a word people GO TO SCHOOL! lol
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes... most things.... lol Dislikes... sorry to get sum what lable-ish but preps, jocks, spiders on me lol... and... germs **germofobic**
REASON FOR JOINING: had a friend join this guild so I checked it out liked what I saw and wanted to join 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:52 pm
NAME: sk_cooper

AGE: old enough to read and write(ya really wanna know you can find out in my journal or profile or somewhere)

APPEARANCE: 5'7' long blonde emoish hair, blue eyes, 5'6

SEXUALITY:completly straight

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: heart single! hooray for single people! heart

FAV. BANDS: Skillet, anything thrasher

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music,drawing,Jesus,etc

PERSONALITY: Um..as my friend put it "funny, intelligent, witty, and offers much insight into a religious realm of which I am ignorant. "

PET PEEVES: annoying gay people who think that just because I am anti-homosexuality it makes me homophobic. People need to grow up.and people who don't care to be all that they are capable of and stay in their ignorance not wanting to be better.

LIKES/DISLIKES: hmm...It all depends. You'll find out what I don't like. I LOVE Jesus and music though...

REASON FOR JOINING: it looked interesting....  

sk_cooper

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:36 pm

NAME: Joe

APPEARANCE: 5'9" (last time I checked at least), 150-60 lb, black hair buzzed short, light brown eyes, large snoz.

FAV. BANDS: To name some - 45 Grave, Christian Death (Rozz), the Creatures, the Cure, the Damned, Dead Can Dance, Joy Division, Misfits, Naked Raygun, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Southern Death Cult.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing (anime/manga), occult, philosophy, reading, and writing.

PERSONALITY: Eccentric, dreamer, morbid, quiet, romantic, thoughtful, and whimsical.

PET PEEVES: Geezers on the roads.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like meditating.

REASON FOR JOINING: Curiousity, and morbid interests.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:33 am
NAME: meagan
APPEARANCE: i will look like my avatar, soon as i get enough mony to change it, i hate it now.
FAV. BANDS: dresden dolls, vagabond opera, placebo, afi
SEXUALITY: myob
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computer, collaging, doodling,
PERSONALITY: dunno
PET PEEVES: homophobes, preps
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: vampires, calligraphy, collages of old photos
dislikes:homophobes, people who think i like p!atd or MCR.
REASON FOR JOINING: i dunno.  

Not British Just Gay

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:59 pm
*coughs* Sorry I've been a bit busy lately, but welcome to the guild all of the new members. Make yourselves at home and have some cookies while you're here. *gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:17 am
not posted here yet so thought i would ^^

NAME:Jade also known as the pink furby
APPEARANCE: 5ft 6, jaw length brown hair with red streaks, brown eyes, average build. (soon my avi will be me)
FAV. BANDS: afi,a7x,mcr,coheed and cambria, bfmv,
SEXUALITY: Bi Curious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computers, college, gaia, drawing, doodling
PERSONALITY: Bright but shy, get called crazy by mates, and loud but i can be nasty, scary and very bitchy when it comes to it
PET PEEVES: discriminators
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: vampires, buffy n angel series, tru callin,
REASON FOR JOINING: friends n info  

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MarcusArthuriel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:19 pm
NAME: Marcus
APPEARANCE:Goth/trash
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson,Rammstein and Dummu Borgir
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:The computer,my friends,my BF and so on
PERSONALITY: antisocial,quiet but can be annoying and i drown in a glass of water lol razz
PET PEEVES: ?im not sureO.o?
LIKES/DISLIKES:Since i live in PR,the people of my school,wich all waant to be black and rap or whatever,hipocrites and ******** know
REASON FOR JOINING: sound cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:46 am
Name: Ghost
Appearance: I may look like an octopus here on Gaia, but I assure you, I am not any variet of be-tentacled beasty offline. Right now, my hair is red, my eyes are brown, and my makeup is usually some neon shade or another.
Favourite Bands: I'm still stuck in the old-school era...Bauhaus, Siouxsie & the Banshees, the Sisters of Mercy, though I like some newer ones, too. London After Midnight, Cinema Strange, Lacrimosa...
Hobbies / Interests: I write, draw, the typical responses for this field. I have a creepy doll habit (super dollfie, anyone?), and I'm an avid fan of horror movies and literature. I love cephalopods, perhaps to be attributed to my adoration for Lovecraft and his infamous squid-like deity, and I've studied serial killers to an extent that no human probably should (too much time on my hands)...and I think I've exhausted my interests.
Personality: I'm not nearly as pretentious as I sound here, I assure you. I'm really more emotionally goopy than a bowl full of smushed caterpillars. I'm the kind of girl that will sit around the back room at work and discuss graphic paraphilias with the guys and then be all timid and shy around the girls. I'm not really a social person, but I'm civil...and I have a tendency to freak out for no reason. Paranoia...
Pet Peeves: Bad grammar...that's really it.
Likes/Dislikes: I think I covered likes under interests...but I intensely dislike loud, senseless babbling, the physical need for sleep, most foods, and the human foot. Actually, I'm terrified of the latter.
Reason for Joining: It seemed like a nice place. ^^;  

N.Ghost

flames saoirse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:39 pm
NAME: holly
APPEARANCE: just below the shoulder brown hair, hourglss figure, blue/grey eyes, and right now an oversized tshirt that i wore to bed.
FAV. BANDS: to many bands with good music to have a favourite.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: poetry, air cadets, army cadets, wicca, flirting.
PERSONALITY: i can go from serious to completely playful, i'm generally am affectionate person, but for some rason people tell me i always have a sad air about me.
PET PEEVES: the sound of bones clicking
LIKES/DISLIKES: girls, guys,being free. dislike...prejudice, people who only act like they do because their to afraid to differ from what others think they should be.
REASON FOR JOINING: it looked interesting  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:43 pm
lurichan
This is a place for our newest memebers to simply introduce themselves. Say hi, tell us a little bit about yourself, the usual. You are free to tell us as much or as little as you want really. biggrin

For ease and convienance here are some things you might want to share. Feel free to answer as much or as little as you desire, and if you see something you want to add, but there isn't a place for it, make a place for it.

Welcome to the guild, and don't forget to take a quick look over the rules before posting. We don't want you getting on trouble on your first day after all. As Mistress Dizzy said, we are rather liberal on most issues, just don't hit her hot buttons or you will be banned before you can even stop to make friends.

Note: If you where randomly invited, I most likely saw you in any number of random threads and invited you here. ^_^

NAME:
FAV. BANDS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
PERSONALITY:
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING:

NAME: Jon
APPEARANCE: brown hair, brown eyes, 5'8" medium build.
FAV. BANDS:megadeth, avenged sevenfold, dethklok, slipknot, any heavy metal band.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:playing guitar, website design.
PERSONALITY:very dark; obscure. very funny. rebellious
PET PEEVES:"parental guidance suggested", rules
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes open minds, nightmare before christmas, poetry.
dislikes traditions, school, people whom have no sense of humor.
REASON FOR JOINING:  

Hrafnulfur

BarkingPup

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:10 am
NAME: Elaine Applestrudel (a lie but I'm paranoid xd )
APPEARANCE: um......boring. Really.
FAV. BANDS: Gackt, Arrogant Worms, Evanescance, U2
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, reading, breeding, drawing, internet
PERSONALITY: I'm bouncy but can be quite serious when i need too. I tend to forget a lot becuase stories and ideas keep pounding through my brain. I become obsessive over things. Currently they are anime/manga and internet pictures. I have an opinion and (it's a bad thing) I don't readily accept other people's. Which is why I stay away from debates.
PET PEEVES: people who talk when they're not supposed to. Movies (lacking the imagination of books). Mary sues and Canon sues. peoploe who can't take care of their animals properly.
LIKES/DISLIKES: see hobbies. My life is pretty boring and my interests are pretty much all I do.
REASON FOR JOINING: Well.... 1. goth 2.neat and tidy 3.finally found a guild I like wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:42 pm
NAME: bret
APPEARANCE:6'2 slim longhair
FAV. BAND: darktranqulaty
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i like anthing to do with computers
PERSONALITY: loner
PET PEEVES: noobs
DISLIKES: noobs
REASON FOR JOINING: sounded like a good guild  

Yokoshama

snailb

Aged Garbage

25,925 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:52 pm
NAME: Jamie
APPEARANCE: Long black hair, lots of eyeliner, hazel eyes, 5' 1'', big pants (not past my butt, but big in the legs and over the foot, buckle pole climber boots ( razz )
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
FAV. BANDS: The 69 Eyes, H.I.M., Lamb Of God, Bullet For My Valentine, TaTu, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Korn
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, , reading yaoi and normal manga
PERSONALITY: Quiet, distant, cold, and dark. (VERY sick minded)
PET PEEVES: Dirty dishes in the sink... lol
DISLIKES: People who go around saying: "Oh, I'm more goth than you'll EVER be! I'm the gothest!"
REASON FOR JOINING: Interested in the Goth lifestyle (living it already though) and the Goth fashion.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games