Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okahiki

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:53 pm
"yeah, w/e we can say were your friends, *as he says it distastefully*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:54 pm
*disappears into the darkness of the woods*User Image  

Shadens_inferno

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:55 pm
Ragnos IS being possesed by a demon known as me  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:00 pm
*as she see Kyuu get stabbed she carefully heals his wound, and then she sayd,* "Stop at once Ragnos, or else you will be removed from this world, intoo a place where only the deamons that only kill for the cause of killing dwell "  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:00 pm
*6 months later,the fight between Ragnos and everyone else is still going*
*starts walking into the forest to the pond and starts to meditate*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as she see Kyuu get stabbed she carefully heals his wound, and then she sayd,* "Stop at once Ragnos, or else you will be removed from this world, intoo a place where only the deamons that only kill for the cause of killing dwell "

ill make you a deal....i will release Ragnos but you have to give me the flaming orb  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:03 pm
*holds white flame restraints on ragnoses possesd body*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:07 pm
"tch, i didnt need heal" *gets up and but a lil instable* "who cares what you need, he says in an angry tone, draws out his sword and imeediatly became dragon blade* "I wanna kill him, he says evily* * but doesnt go near ragnos*  

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 pm
*stops meditating* *shoots arrows of light at Ragnos hitting him in the arm dislocating it, then hitting his legs pinning him down* *the others there do not recognize the hooded stranger anymore*User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 pm
*Logen Walked closer towards Ragnos, and with her mind searched for what was causing this, why he had done as he had, and she found a second consciousness this she felt was supressed and as she found this she gasped, and she cut through the counsciousness that was now in controll and started surpress him within his mind and in some seconds she was fighting him in his mind, though this happened in a few seconds, she made Ragnos Totally free and the deamon was drawn out from him, as she saw fit, she made a human alike doll of some plants she grew and made the deamon live in them, and she kept him in there, *  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:09 pm
MysteryAnime
"tch, i didnt need heal" *gets up and but a lil instable* "who cares what you need, he says in an angry tone, draws out his sword and imeediatly became dragon blade* "I wanna kill him, he says evily* * but doesnt go near ragnos*

go ahead then...if your not to scared  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:11 pm
The-Dark-Rider
MysteryAnime

go ahead then...if your not to scared

"tch, a half life you is not worth killing" *lets logen do her job* *sheathes his Dragon Blade while still combines in his back*  

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:16 pm
*starts to meditate*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:16 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen Walked closer towards Ragnos, and with her mind searched for what was causing this, why he had done as he had, and she found a second consciousness this she felt was supressed and as she found this she gasped, and she cut through the counsciousness that was now in controll and started surpress him within his mind and in some seconds she was fighting him in his mind, though this happened in a few seconds, she made Ragnos Totally free and the deamon was drawn out from him, as she saw fit, she made a human alike doll of some plants she grew and made the deamon live in them, and she kept him in there, *

there is nothing you can do....the tatoo is the item that keeps me in tact  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:18 pm
*she then asked* " then, what do you want with him, and what exactly do you want in exchange for him?" * as if she didnt know*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games