Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:48 am
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
looks at him "thats not what i see"

Takashi: Achally...I'm afraid of becoming them...-.-'
"true...but whats so fearful of them?"

[He's not supposed to be afraid of werewolfs...but Mr. I-control-the bad-guys had to butt in a change him! evil Don't do that! Act your own characters please!]
[hehehe lol]

[Don't make me kill his character...you're really temping me here...]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:51 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
looks at him "thats not what i see"

Takashi: Achally...I'm afraid of becoming them...-.-'

[He's not supposed to be afraid of werewolfs...but Mr. I-control-the bad-guys had to butt in a change him! evil Don't do that! Act your own characters please!]
[hehehe lol]

[lol i didnt do it he did *points to necross*]  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:51 am
then ive got just the thing. if you dont wanna be a were wolf. *rummages through bag and pulls out a spray can that says wolf be gone * ok yeah what i do is i spray you in the face with this and youll never be a werewolf again. *starts reading the label* Directions. spray werewolf in face while in human form to remove all wolf genes. ok then so let see here. WARNING: do not spray in face, do not get near eyes. posible side effects. death, fleas, itchy rashes, blindness, loss of smell, loss of brain cells, possible high. meh nothing to worry about. *gets ready to spray him in the face*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:53 am
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

[hehehe lol]

[lol i didnt do it he did *points to necross*]

[That's who I was talking about. *Kills Necross*]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:56 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
then ive got just the thing. if you dont wanna be a were wolf. *rummages through bag and pulls out a spray can that says wolf be gone * ok yeah what i do is i spray you in the face with this and youll never be a werewolf again. *starts reading the label* Directions. spray werewolf in face while in human form to remove all wolf genes. ok then so let see here. WARNING: do not spray in face, do not get near eyes. posible side effects. death, fleas, itchy rashes, blindness, loss of smell, loss of brain cells, possible high. meh nothing to worry about. *gets ready to spray him in the face*

Takashi: *Disappears because he can sense danger and appears behind you[Please don't do anything god like unless a character dies please]grabs Lola and me* I'm after the Princesses of heart! *Disappears*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:58 am
you know im tired of these freaking portals. any chance you saw the other side of that one arage?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666

Takashi: *Disappears because he can sense danger and appears behind you[Please don't do anything god like unless a character dies please]grabs Lola and me* I'm after the Princesses of heart! *Disappears*
"hey" she yelled before dissapearing with them  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:00 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
you know im tired of these freaking portals. any chance you saw the other side of that one arage?

[*Hits you* Hes offline. *Takes a deep breath* DON'T MESS WITH MY CHARACTERS NECROSS!!]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:00 pm
Arage had his back to Necross, his jaws moving up and down, apparently eating something. "Nope," he said, turning around, a squirrel's tail sticking out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:08 pm
i could try my portal chaser. dont know what would happen with that though. oh well, sora wasnt too important. and lola has her sharingan eyes. she can copy his portal technique and come back. im gonna go lay down and wait. *walks upstairs and grabs a drink and sits down and reads a book*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:09 pm
throws a rock at him, she sticks out her tounge "your no fun" she smiles and walks back in the portal with sora  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:20 pm
*still sitting there drinking and reading a spellbook* ooh that looks fun. maybe later...  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:26 pm
she appears in front of him "what seems like fun?" she asked her hands on her hips  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:30 pm
uhh nothing *slams the book shut*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games