Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 pm
Nightbane looked at the dragon and then looked at Bella just as she kissed him. Nightbane wanted so badly to kiss her back but he felt that it was awkward for her earlier. He didn't want him to seem weird to her. "It's...no trouble. I'm glad to help you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 pm
Juno enters,and sits on one of the chairs, close to the bed. "Oh.. i'm fine. Nothing really! How are you feeling?" he asks, trying tomake her not worry much by making a "dismissal"hand wave.  

AxelNekko

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 pm
Gets up and jumps out the window to the castle grounds to take a walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:52 pm
she smiles "is there anyway to repay you?" she asked and watches the dragon leave, she turns and looks at him standing in front of him  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:54 pm
She lays down on the bed and smiles at him. "I'm fine!" she said smiling toward him. She looks at hi and can't help but to hug her pilllow, blush and hide her face on it, giggling softly. "I'm sorry... I can't help it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Nightbane looks into her eyes. "Just..." He tried to think of something romantic...or at least comical... "don't die..." Oh yeah I really am a master of romance Nightbane thought sarcastically. Nightbane then looked at her again and into those eyes...Jeez she had beautiful eyes he then blinked for a second and in the next moment found himself kissing her. He pulled back and said, "Sorry...I just..." Nightbane wanted to walk away for his actions but knew that she was still too tired to walk well.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Juno, who isn't very experienced with girls, looks at her and wonders out loud "What's wrong?.. Can't help what? ...Are you ok?" he asks, and gets up, sadly mistaking her feelings for sickness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:00 pm
she blushes when he kisses her, she slowly grabed his shirt and pulled him closer to her, she smiles weakly and kisses him back "its okay" she said softly  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:00 pm
Tomoe giggled at him and smiled. "No, I'm fine... it's just that... I can't help feeling a bit embarassed like this... since.. well... i've never been... so... 'close' to a guy before... and you acutally like me back!" she said, smling at him. "I just feel so special...." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:01 pm
Noticing a lot of people still awake, but keeps walking around castle.  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:03 pm
Nightbane continued kissing her and then stopped to look at her again. He felt...something that even he couldn't describe...not even in a hundred more years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:04 pm
she smiles softly looking at him "thank you" she whispers kissing lightly  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Nightbane said, "It's...nothing." Nightbane wanted to kiss her again but was sure she wanted to stop....of course he had been wrong about the kissing thing...but he didn't want to risk it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 pm
Runs in the forest.  

hopltetheleader

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 pm
she smiles "come on, we both need are rest"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games