Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:39 am
Wacram Glaziuz

*logen said then:*

"i hope they will accept my sin's and what i have becomed, you know the werewolf and the vampire, they was only there to our blood and flesh... to get more powerfull, though i killed them, after they bit and ate my flesh... thus making me to a vampire and a werewolf together, and i fedt my hunger a while ago with eating a whole willage,"

*as she said so she turned away, crying a bit sadned by the thought of what she had done*

turning her to face him aramil said in a slow and soothing voice "you shouldn't feal sadned you just lost control i have kill citys in that stait you just need to lern to control it as i did."

(ps a whole willage eek )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:42 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen hugged him*

"you are kind!"
"i do my best they will be over joyed to see you that meens you blood line may live on unlike the high elvs."

*Logen looked slightly sadned by the last words in his sentence!*
"they where diferent the high elvs were corupted evil sceeming beings."

"i hope they will accept my sin's and what i have becomed, you know the werewolf and the vampire, they was only there to our blood and flesh... to get more powerfull, though i killed them, after they bit and ate my flesh... thus making me to a vampire and a werewolf together, and i fedt my hunger a while ago with eating a whole willage,"

*as she said so she turned away, crying a bit sadned by the thought of what she had done*

Ruecian started walking toward them. "He spoke with a smug smile on his face, "so that would make you a Werepyre then, interesting". I don't think I have ever actually seem one up close. He studied them for a second as he thought.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:43 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

turning her to face him aramil said in a slow and soothing voice "you shouldn't feal sadned you just lost control i have kill citys in that stait you just need to lern to control it as i did."

(ps a whole willage eek )

[yup a whole village :s ]

*logen looked still sadned by the thought she said:*

"but the hunger might come again, and i dont know what i could do if the beast inside me took over inside the elf's city"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:44 am
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen hugged him*

"you are kind!"
"i do my best they will be over joyed to see you that meens you blood line may live on unlike the high elvs."

Ruecian started walking toward them. "He spoke with a smug smile on his face, "so that would make you a Werepyre then, interesting". I don't think I have ever actually seem one up close. He studied them for a second as he thought.

seeing and hearing the words he said aramil jumped off the branch and drop kicked him in the chest.  

King Phar

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:50 am
King Phar
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

seeing and hearing the words he said aramil jumped off the branch and drop kicked him in the chest.

He fell hard on his back as there feet collided with his chest. He slowly got up looking at them in a rather spiteful way. He pointed at them as he spoke, "you just dropped a Priest and a member of the Vatican". You attack me again I will have you thrown in jail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:56 am
LanceCalvis
King Phar
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

He fell hard on his back as there feet collided with his chest. He slowly got up looking at them in a rather spiteful way. He pointed at them as he spoke, "you just dropped a Priest and a member of the Vatican". You attack me again I will have you thrown in jail.
reveling his fangs aramil said "luke with that. also you will not lose control amung elvs they have dealt with people like you befor and they have found ways to quench your hunger."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:06 am
King Phar
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen stepped intoo the wind and appeared behind Ruecian, and she said, as she tried to make him understand:*

"please i wish you no harm, and i dont wish you to harm either of us, please just go away! your vatican church have already hurted me to much, a annhilator of the vaticans tried to kill me, and i killed him, if you want to see how you can go some miles to the west..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:08 am
King Phar
LanceCalvis
King Phar
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz

reveling his fangs aramil said "luke with that. also you will not lose control amung elvs they have dealt with people like you befor and they have found ways to quench your hunger."

Is that a threat, you have no idea what people like me are. From what I have seen I am the only member of this towns church that do not want to hunt and kill all matters of creatures of the night. You also make the elfs sound like such barbarians. Perhaps the only things worth killing in this town are those that act on thoughts such as that which you speak.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:09 am
"b*****d" aramil yells as he takels the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 am
King Phar

His anger was currently at its peak. This priest which only wished to study, understand and coexist with such creatures was the target of such hostility. The priest jumped backwards as the man attempted to tackle him. He then kneeled and pulled out a cross pointing it in the attackers direction.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:16 am
King Phar

*Logen stood behind the man, and with her power, she didnt even move, the man was almost crushed against her back*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:24 am
LanceCalvis
King Phar

His anger was currently at its peak. This priest which only wished to study, understand and coexist with such creatures was the target of such hostility. The priest jumped backwards as the man attempted to tackle him. He then kneeled and pulled out a cross pointing it in the attackers direction.

aramil sais "sorry." to logen than turns to look at the preast and makes the sign of the cross across his chest and sais "that can't hert me i am a preast to you fool." as he starts to whisper strange words.  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:27 am
King Phar
LanceCalvis
King Phar

aramil sais "sorry." to logen than turns to look at the preast and makes the sign of the cross across his chest and sais "that can't hert me i am a preast to you fool." as he starts to whisper strange words.

"No need to be sorry, i could have resisted your tackle then you both would have been in trouble, but i dont want that to happen,"

*she then said*

"methanda kherris hailnex epix thanda"

*and the wounds of the priest healed instantly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:31 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
LanceCalvis
King Phar

"No need to be sorry, i could have resisted your tackle then you both would have been in trouble, but i dont want that to happen,"

*she then said*

looking at her aramil sais "why did you do that."  

King Phar

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:37 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
LanceCalvis
King Phar

*she then said*

Thank you, I do hope we can meet on better terms the next time. Ruesian turned toward the man that had tryed to tackle him. As for you, if you try my patience with your war like behavior again I will not be the one you will be fighting. I am a mortal priest with no special abilitys. But those that target the weak become the hunted. With that he turned with an annoyed look on his face and headed back to the church.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games