Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Glare sat down stareing at Dare. -British-"Dont quiet think I understand"

Elena squirmed underneath Lock her eyes never changeing from pure white. She curled into a ball under her trembleing.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Dare grinned at her response... he knew she would ask.

"You shall see.... just follow my words..."

Dare seemed to vanish into the dark without a trace.

---

"Stand up!"

Lock barked at her, never should she have backed down from before.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Gale Tilted her head to the left and blinked. She sighed hateing following others.

Elena continued trembleing, her eyes began glowing white.

Salem cried softly as his mind flashed to the future of wat could happen. he felt music well in his chest but lost his will to sing. He layed down crying.
-Vision: Salem was walking to Lock, she turned away from him and left his side. When he tried following her she spun around and said "Im not your mate anymore! Just go away!!" Salem saw himself snap and become this cursed demonic self, and he killed her along with everyone else-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Lock snarled.

"Get up you worthless mutt!"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Drake's ears twitched he was standing near Lock going towards the water, He stopped hearing her comment. Drake turned towards her not wanting to deal with the violence right now. "Excuse me...but i couldn't help but hear your comment....wat EXACTLY is going on?"

Gale sat in the shadows of the clearing watching everything unfold.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Lock's ears pinned to her head.

"Elena.... thats what..."

Lock got upset because this world doesn't need any more weak wolves.. in her point of few.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Drake slowly walked over to Elena and stared down at her.
Slowly Elena's eyes turned back to normal. she blinked and stood up never knowing what happened/ she looked around and wined confused "W_Wat happened? I was in teh woods....now Im here...w-wa?"
Drake rolled his eyes then walked into the water knowing she had been controlled by a stronger vision then what he had experianced earlier.

Salem HOwled in pain as his visions got colder and darker.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Lock snorted into Elena's face and trotted off toward salem with a soft face.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Salem growled in pain. He stood shakily and rammed his head into the willow tree. Tears rolling from his lilac collored eyes. He wouldn't let himself kill again. Never again.

Elena shrugged and walked to a cave, she sniffed around then layed down.

Gale stood and followed Elena at a distance.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Dare stood infront of Gale and stopped her.

"Wait.... Steal Salem away... then move on."

--

Lock saw Salem, she was hesatant to apporch but she did.

"Salem are you ok?"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Gale bowed her head, turned then stopped momentarily. -Brit- "Wich is 'Salem'? "

Salem turned to her, his eyes a bright lilac color. He snarled demonically then stopped. His eyes widened as they turned back to their dark blue/purple. He backed into the tree trunk wimpering.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:36 pm

"The blue one...."

Dare fadded back into the darkness.

---

Lock took a step forward.

"Salem?"

Lock could feel pain from him... but was able to make it out.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Gale bowed her head, she closed her eyes and used a energy she once used making it so she was irresistable to male wolves. She walked towards the lagoon and layed dantily.

Salem backed away from Lock crying softly. (He thought she had already left him and was trying to provoke his vision of him snapping and killing her)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm

"Salem... what is amatter with you?"

Lock's ears folded back and her eyes dimmed to worry and her warm face was now stone cold with saddness.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Salem trembled. His eyes saddened. -weakly- "Y are you here? You left me, dont draw out my pain anymore! Just kill me!" He cried hard believeing she HAD left him (The vision was a nightmare from part of his past that turned into this time period of his life)
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games