Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Leyla Giselle
About two days ago I adopted a Siamese cat. He's half grown, and we named him Cookie. He's the sweetest thing. He's affectionate, loving, and adores being held. I'd hold him more if he didn't like to knead his claws into my chest. x.o I now have two male kittens since we adopted him. The other is a baby, only 3 months old. *shares light hearted moment about kitties*

mmm... I've wanted a silver tabby for a long time and a bengal, but there's no way my mom would let me have a bengal  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:39 pm
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle
About two days ago I adopted a Siamese cat. He's half grown, and we named him Cookie. He's the sweetest thing. He's affectionate, loving, and adores being held. I'd hold him more if he didn't like to knead his claws into my chest. x.o I now have two male kittens since we adopted him. The other is a baby, only 3 months old. *shares light hearted moment about kitties*

mmm... I've wanted a silver tabby for a long time and a bengal, but there's no way my mom would let me have a bengal

My baby Venus (aka Beens) is a silver tabby. I really do think she's one of the prettiest cats in the world.  

Zella L.

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:48 pm
Rainey_angel81
Well..

2 of my cats are dying. Doormat has kidney disease and FT has been death walking for awhile now..but since we share him with our neighbor, it's not our position to put him down
Doormat is about 18 years older...maybe a little younger, but he came to us a cat and that was 11 years ago.
And FT is..well..ancient.

I think it's time we got some kittens ^.^
Awe *pats* I've been wondering about my own cats future a lot as of late. He is about twelve, so still on the young side, but he has cancer on his ears and nose. It is a really slow moving form, so we are crossing our fingers on how long he will last before it spreads into his more vital organs. Sadly, however a recent problem is scratching of his ears. They have lost the fur and are itchy for him so he often scratches them up, causing some light bleeding which he shairs with the household by walking around and flicking his ears. Nothing like coming home to a trail of blood dropplets. It is really minor as far as the amount, and they scab up on their own within minutes but it seems to go through a cycle of scratching, bleeding, recoving, and all over again. T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:54 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Well..

2 of my cats are dying. Doormat has kidney disease and FT has been death walking for awhile now..but since we share him with our neighbor, it's not our position to put him down
Doormat is about 18 years older...maybe a little younger, but he came to us a cat and that was 11 years ago.

Awe *pats* I've been wondering about my own cats future a lot as of late. He is about twelve, so still on the young side, but he has cancer on his ears and nose. It is a really slow moving form, so we are crossing our fingers on how long he will last before it spreads into his more vital organs. Sadly, however a recent problem is scratching of his ears. They have lost the fur and are itchy for him so he often scratches them up, causing some light bleeding which he shairs with the household by walking around and flicking his ears. Nothing like coming home to a trail of blood dropplets. It is really minor as far as the amount, and they scab up on their own within minutes but it seems to go through a cycle of scratching, bleeding, recoving, and all over again. T.T

That's what happens with FT...minus the cancer. He has diabetes and kidney disease. But before we shaved him, he was one big mat. The mats had pulled his skin out and so when we shaved him, he had patches where there was no skin and even though it's been 6 weeks since he was shaved, he scratches and claws his skin off. So when he gets up from laying down, there are little patches of blood  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:12 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Well..

That's what happens with FT...minus the cancer. He has diabetes and kidney disease. But before we shaved him, he was one big mat. The mats had pulled his skin out and so when we shaved him, he had patches where there was no skin and even though it's been 6 weeks since he was shaved, he scratches and claws his skin off. So when he gets up from laying down, there are little patches of blood
I see you've experienced it too then. We got some meds he is on to help with the itching, also some moisturizer for his ears, but he still manages to scratch them up. Seems like every time the scabs and all is almost perfectly healed (minus the lack of his fur) he scratches them again. The worst part has to be though the location. Since it is on his ear tips, he walks around shaking his head and flicking his ears so it goes everywhere. XP *pats the kitties* Our poor babies. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:34 pm
A cone might help to prevent scratching at his ears  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:11 pm
WARNING, EMO ALERT, WARNING!

I've had it with my family. As far as most of them are concerned, I don't want to ever see or speak to them again. I can't love them right now....they're too different than from what they were when I was younger. Now I see all the bad habits, all the little quirks that make me think that these people are freaks. My father is right out. I'm never going to really develop a relationship with him, as he's a drunk (which I can't stand) and I'm a homosexual (which he tolerates when he's drunk). I know it sounds sad, but I just don't think of him as a father. If he was really a father, he'd grow a spine and stop drinking for me. Oh, I know it's hard and all, but come on. He's been in and out of rehab for almost two years now and I just can't deal with it any longer. All he's good for now (to me at least) is his money. And yet, I feel sad for him. I don't know why, I just do. But I can't help it. I'll never love him the way he claims to love me. As for my stepmother and her kin, I don't know. They're nice, but I can tell that my stepmother is using me as a shoulder to cry on. She keeps going on about how she should leave dad right now, and yet....she never does. She must be in it for the money.

More angst later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:19 pm
Well, I'm glad you guys care.. smile Thank you. I love ya all. I'd like to rest, but, i'd also rather not.

So, depending on how i'm feeling tomarrow, we're going to the beach. I'm bringing goliath, and hopefully i'll have a good time.when i get home, i'll update for all of you. smile See you tomarrow everyone.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:21 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Well, I'm glad you guys care.. smile Thank you. I love ya all. I'd like to rest, but, i'd also rather not.

So, depending on how i'm feeling tomarrow, we're going to the beach. I'm bringing goliath, and hopefully i'll have a good time.when i get home, i'll update for all of you. smile See you tomarrow everyone.

Hope it all goes well for you, NG 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:25 pm
Well, it's known that I'm a fur. One of my 3 sisters knows I'm a fur, and so does one of my friends. But they're not teasing me but they still don't know that I have a mate, etc.

It was bound to happen.... oh well. Anyway, I've got to go fix up my HDD, I managed to drop a magnet on it..... here's a tip, don't drop magnets on your HDD xd

EDIT: Didn't want to post again, so I edited this post. I haven't lost any data, thank god for that!  

Crenn

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:26 pm
Have fun NG. Remember, we share and we care!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:35 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

With the heat we have been having, hitting the beach will probably be a good refresher.

Selene Aries

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:21 am
If anyone needs to relax a little.... take a look at this:

http://health.ivillage.com/mindbody/mbmeditate/0,,8cs1v0j2-1,00.html

3nodding
>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:25 am
Uhg, well I went to the dentist set on having one of the teeth whitening things. I never thought my teeth were really bad, but I know they were slightly tinted after braces. I went in sat with the lady, only to find out that according to the charts I am only about a half a shade lighter than the whitest white. Thus, it was basicly pointless to go through it all for such a minor difference. Especially since I know I will suffer from sensitivity pains afterwords.

Well anyways, of course now my mom is pissed because I didn't get it done. I don't know why she gets like this but it is annoying. She was also yelling at my father because he suppossedly was the one to convince me not to get it done. Gah, all I know is my mom must have sever self image issues and it seems like she is always pushing them out on me.  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:22 pm
I just got a really funny email (well funny in my opinion)

Julia@maileasygo.com

To: "Hot-Guy"
Subject: Hi Hi smile Please-Respond..
Hello have a good day,
I am not sure where to begin,it is first time I try to use internet to
meet the man but the thing is,that I will work abroad I can choice
USA,Canada or Europe and I would like to meet the man to share free
evenings and be my guide. My friends helped me to send a few letters
to different address and I do hope that I am lucky to meet good and
kind man.you should know that now I live in Russia and my goal is to leave this country because it's difficult being a sexy woman here alone
I will send a few photos if you reply.
if you don't have wife nor girlfriend ,maybe we could try to meet?
I am free I have not children .and I have not boyfriend here.
I am 25 years old ,please write to me directly
to my mail- Evgenia@maileasygo.com See you soon ,with great hope.

A) I don't live in any of those places xd
B) The english is very poor
C) I must have been added to CC or BCC because my address isn't listen xd

Anyway, I found out today that my Nanna is coming down tomorrow for my sister's birthday.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games