Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:40 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido looked at Lee and shrugged, knowing he heard his thought. Keido loeod at Lena and laughed a bti once again. "Great plan, works for me!"
"Yeah..uh...well...Are they a thte institute? or somewhere else?" Eddie asked. he wondered if they'd be in a place He'd be familiar with. If it was the institue, he may have a plan.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:43 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!
R!A K3NGAM!N3
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria dropped Racy on the spot. "Hiya! Your the new girl, right? Im Ria, and thats Racy. We'll be youre welcoming guids!" Ria said with a cheerful excitement in her voice, holding out a greeting hand for a friendly handshake. "Racy, come here and introduce yourself!"
Now that Racy saw that Ria wasnt lying and wasnt trying to get her to hang out with her, Racy smiled and got up, walked over and bowed her head slightly. "Hey, As you know, im Racy. Whats your name?" Racy said politely.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
Himeko gi8ggled lightly, seeing how bubbly Racy was and took her hand. "I'm Himeko." she said looking at Ria and the bowed back, Its nice to meet you both. And good! Finally someone to help me!" she sai dhappily. She looked at the two girls and fixed her hair abit. "well, can you show me around? I'm very lost." she said, a worried voice caught her as she rubbed the back of her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee

"Doubt it. They're probably back at his house." He mumbled darkly, his eyes wandering to Eddie's questioning face.

User Image

Lena

Lena nodded in agreement to Lee and looked at Eddie, "It's not likely for them to go back to the institute." She yawned unhappily and held out her hands again, "Let's stop discussing and go there already. We're losing daylight here folks!"

User Image

Megumi

Megumi caught hold of Lena's hand and held out her other hand also, to Keido. "Yeah, I suggest we go." She looked at Keido and smiled, her eyes twinkling. She saw Lee take Lena's other hand, holding his other hand for Eddie to grab hold on to. They needed to go, right away. To save her other self. No, her sister.

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

Shirotora

Shirotora came back to his senses when Negi brock his lock on his neck. He backs of holding his arm like it was hurt or something, He is breathing heavily and sweating out of fear. He remembers choking Negi but he can't remember why. He slowly starts to back off, "I-I s-sowy..." He turns around quickly to run but trips over himself, landing on the floor head first.
The young child sits up with holding tears and his words the best he can. It is the first time he was hurt and his mom is in no condition to comfort him. On the right side of his fore head, the skin was scraped off and it continued to hurt more and more. He closes his eyes tightly and starts rocking back and forth trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:39 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria nodded and smiled once again. "Himeko, its nice to meet you. Im only a year old at this school but im sure you'll love it just as much as i do!" Ria cheered. "Oh, by the way i love your socks!" ria said, getting on the good side of the new girl.
Racy smiled, slightly exposing her fangs.
"Yeah, sure we'll show you around, this place it huge. i remeber when i first came here as a freshman, it was creepy. i hid in random rooms until someone found me. Lucky for you, Ria made this welcoming commitee thing." Racy led the way until halted by a familiar male in their path. "Ugh, you again?" Racy teased,wating for the boy's reaction.

"Yeah, like seeing you brightens up my day." the boy said with a full tone of joking sarcasm. He walked over and ruffled ria's hair, and smiled at Himeko. "so, your the new girl. rumors are true; you are cute. Nate, pleasure to meet you." Nate bowed his head slightly.
Racy pretended to barf. "Oh, go hit on someone else, we're quiet busy." And racy dragged Himeko and Ria away from Nate, in slight annoyance.
"Ill see you around then." nate waved goodbye and walked away.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido nodded, seeing Eddie take Lee's hand. They were ready to teleport. Once they did, Keido felt a slight nausance that faded away quickly, just from the differene in transportation. "so, where are we now?" Keido looekd around, and shrugged. "Oh yeah, his palace."
Eddie raised his brows, slightly impressed. "hm, i have to admit he has a nice place." Eddiesaid, seeing how big the mansion was, and how nicely it was created and how detailed everything was. Kaito truely was a Majesty. but it was still hard to beleive that Mitsuki and him were cousins. Too different.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
Himeko looked down at her socks and smiled, "Ah! Thank you!" she said happily. She looked over at Nate and blushed slightly after he called her cute. "R-rumars? Of me being cute?" she said lightly, "Oh, well th-" she stopped after she looked at Racy. "Ah, he must hit on alot of girls" she said laughing alittle. "Well, its nice to met you, Nate. I'm Himeko." she felt herself get hauled away and waved. "Bye!" she yelled behinde her.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:02 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria frowned slightly. "Racy! Maybe we should let Himeko talk to Nate, she should have as many friends as we do!" ria protested against the departion.
Racy shook her head. "no, no, we need to get her on the tour! she needs to know how t get around, or she'll be lost once w leave her!"
"How bout we let Himeko decide?" Nate said, randomly popping up out of nowhere, but obvious tried to get her to stay for a while.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image
Himeko lookthought and smiled. She stepped back, seeing Nate and blinked abit. "Well, why doesnt he come on th eotur with us! So I can get to know him AND the grounds!" she said smiling at all three. Shelooked at them and nodded, "I say we do that!" she said happily.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 pm
[ Heey Angel. Found a new song; it's hella cute. Hit my Tumblr up. It's mariyelaa.tumblr.com
The song's called Better Late Than Ever. biggrin ]

Lee

Lee looked at Eddie and nodded. "You can say that again." He murmured under his breath. The place was awfully silent for a palace. The usual buzz of the maids weren't there. It was just eerily quiet to the point where it was scary.

User Image

Lena

Lena blinked in confusion as she was taken from her home to another place. She looked at Eddie unusually and smiled. "You've never seen Mitsuki's palace yet." She laughed. "If you think this is impressive, take a load of her own palace." Lena looked at the floor, a sigh escaping from her lips.

User Image

Megumi

Megumi was already a step ahead of everyone. This place felt so familiar. As if she lived here her whole life. Well, she was Mitsuki after all so it was only natural for her to know the place since Mitsuki would always be found here frequently. Her face brightened up and she soon took off running, towards a particular room that she knew Mitsuki and Kaito would be in.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

"Ugh." racy sighed in disappointment of having to bring along the idiot who thought his right shoe went on his left foot. "Fine." racy walked on ahead, letting them follow.
Nate smiled. "Smart!" then he saw racy groan unwillingly tagging him along. It made him smile at hte opprituity to tease her. He ran up to her, gently hugging her from behind. "Awww, Racy, you act like you dont want me commng along. It makes me feel so...unwanted." he said in a mock sadness tone.
Racy couldnt help but stop and blush, being held agaisnt her will by a freak who wont let go of ehr. "Get off me! You Jerk, get OFF!" she yelped, struggling out of his grip around her waist.
Nate smiled and nuzzled her gently, purposely forcing that pink color to her face. He Loved that; the pink shade that comes to girl's faces always keeps him comming for them. "Cmone on racy, dont lie to yourself." He smiled, obviously just teasing. he finally let go, letting racy breath out and calm down. "Oh geez, take a joke will you? Not like it would hit on you, being my cousin n all."
Racy skidded off from nate, keepng her spce for hte moment, taking deep long breaths out of her nervousness and shakiness. "Dont...EVER do that...again!!" racy pointed at him accusingly. "Himeko, watch out for him, hes....Hes just Nate, okay?" she obviously didnt lie him at the moment, but it was a regular thing between them. Nate was a big flirt, and racy was the girl who would easily blush. along with Ria, and any other girl who fell for his cute charms. ;D

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:46 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
[[nicee! love the song. ;D]]
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido didnt hesitate to follow Megumi, knowing she had a trail or something. "Cmon guys!" he said behind him, hoping his voice dint echo through the house.
Eddie followed too, but made sure Lena and Lee followed along. Eddie looekd aorudn the place, getitng familiar and comfterble with it, so he'd remeber everything, everywhere.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 pm
[ Yeah. XD I feel sorry for Lee. D: ]

Lee

Lee decided to wander someplace else since he'd been here so many excruciating times, walking to the garden. The one place he could relax. The place he loved being at. Lee had no intention of getting mixed up with the incoming fight that would ensue between Kaito and Eddie. He didn't want to risk it. Not because he was a coward or anything, it wasn't just his style. He'd help people at a certain extent, and then purposely disappear when he could. Besides, they were in Kaito's territory. Kaito could do anything he wanted as long as he was in such a place he was comfortable in. He sat nearby a tree and yawned, his eyes closing quickly. "I hate mushy stuff like this." He always felt left out. Love. Feh.

User Image

Lena

Lena followed everyone to where they were heading to. Wherever that was. Her eyes traveled to Lee who looked irritated as he soon slipped away and out of sight. She was disinterested in what he was up to. She wanted to see what would happen if Eddie and Kaito were to meet up again. Lena followed without a word, her eyes lowered to the ground meekly.

User Image

Megumi

Megumi stopped abruptly in front of a large and wide door. She looked at the others silently, her eyes obviously saying that this was the place. From within, cries could be heard. Megumi shivered and looked down to the floor. Something was definitely going on inside. She looked at Keido and stepped behind him, her entire figure seemed like it was shrinking. Her face a mixture of pure terror and worry.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
[[swrry! i was makin a proffi!!]]
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido was slightly afraid to peek, but dindt show any of it at all. He was stupid enough to just go ahead and open the door, and pop his head inside. "Hello...?" he was just that blint, not knowing what else to do. but there were only two things he expected: Mitsuki and Kaito, and probably pain to have to be beared.
Eddie looked thgouth too, but barely showed himself, hiding behind keido, just to stay under cover, whch was stupid because keido already blew it, do eddie showed himself, peeking for a better look. Eddie looekd around and noticed Lee wasnt hter, but was too busy to really take any real notice of his absence.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games