Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:45 am

Johnny Malone
Terry Winters
Johnny Malone
Terry Winters
Johnny Malone
Damn Shakespeare paper, I have to come up with a topic for the paper by 5 tonight so I can get it approved but I am drawing a blank for what the topic should be.
maybe the paper could be on the many references to bipolar tendencies used by Shakespeare *case in point is Mercutio, whose name itself implies a state of constant emotional change*
Thanks but it has to be on either Hamlet or Othello. My problem is that I have to limit the subject to something that can be handled in three to four pages, so I can't pick too grandiose a topic. I hate short papers.

LOL, I too like to expound on a topic so nothing is misunderstood. Umm let me see othello was the one with incest right?

No Othello is about the Moor of Venice who is driven to kill his new wife by Iago. I am thinking of doing the paper on Iago, he is Shakespeare's most interesting character in my opinion (other than Hamlet)

Hamlet, I dont know, in my own opinion, was a victorian emo.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:47 am

Terry Winters

Victorian emo ... ah, the mental image that conjures! ^_^;;

AFK Masturbating

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:52 am

Terry Winters
Johnny Malone
Terry Winters
Johnny Malone
Terry Winters
Johnny Malone
Damn Shakespeare paper, I have to come up with a topic for the paper by 5 tonight so I can get it approved but I am drawing a blank for what the topic should be.
maybe the paper could be on the many references to bipolar tendencies used by Shakespeare *case in point is Mercutio, whose name itself implies a state of constant emotional change*
Thanks but it has to be on either Hamlet or Othello. My problem is that I have to limit the subject to something that can be handled in three to four pages, so I can't pick too grandiose a topic. I hate short papers.

LOL, I too like to expound on a topic so nothing is misunderstood. Umm let me see othello was the one with incest right?

No Othello is about the Moor of Venice who is driven to kill his new wife by Iago. I am thinking of doing the paper on Iago, he is Shakespeare's most interesting character in my opinion (other than Hamlet)

He wasn't really emo. Yes he was depressed, but there is so much more to Hamlet than just his depression.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 am

Johnny Malone
Terry Winters
Johnny Malone
Terry Winters
Johnny Malone

He wasn't really emo. Yes he was depressed, but there is so much more to Hamlet than just his depression.
yes, but that is a major part of the novel/play. though I did not say I did not find it interesting, I am just trying to find something to help relate it to todays standard *and in this generation the standards are quite low*

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:58 am

I think I have an idea for my paper. I am going to discuss how and why Iago is related to Satan at the end of Othello.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:58 am

A g'd point. ^^

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:19 am

MacBeth is one of my fav plays. That and Richard III.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:21 am

Cale Darksun
Both amazing plays. We are starting on Macbeth in my class tommorow. It will be interesting to hear what I have missed in the past few times I have read it.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:21 am

Cale Darksun
Those are two very nice choices.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 am

I personally like A Midsummer Night's Dream myself.

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 am

Hey, I may be an outlaw, a redneck, and an all around space pirate, but I'm not necessarily uncultured.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:27 am

Cale Darksun
Hey, I may be an outlaw, a redneck, and an all around space pirate, but I'm not necessarily uncultured.
Oh! I have heard much of you from Celestia.

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:30 am

Terry Winters
Cale Darksun

How much?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:33 am

Cale Darksun
Terry Winters
Cale Darksun

How much?

some, you rogueish horny pirate.

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:38 am

Terry Winters
Cale Darksun
Terry Winters
Cale Darksun

How much?

some, you rogueish horny pirate.

I yam what I yam. (insert Popeye chuckle)
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games