Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:38 pm
[[ACK so much pressure!!! Dx idk what do do!!!!]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 pm
angel_eyes200
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria pointed at herself. "Me, im not a big flirt. them two," the pointed at Nate and Racy. "Ooooh you have noo idea." ria said, turning away.
Racy scoffed. "I do not!"
Nate shrugged, he didint care if he was a big flirt or what not. "Yeah, sure, tell yourself that, maybe itll come true someday." nate said teasingly.
Racy nudged him. "Really? like you keep telling yourself your going to graduate!" then she earned herself a laugh from ria and herself.
"At least im no kiss up and i start everything raw! you use all your little speels and what not." he said to both snikering females. "Not my faulkt your just jealous i got in here by brains and skill. you guys came in though your tricks and magic."
Racy and ria laughed harder. "Brains??"
"Skill??" they repeated and laughed at their disbelief.
nate simply rolled his eyes and ignored them. "so, are you anything special? he said, walking over to her and playing with ehr hair again.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
Himeko looked at the bickering people, her head jolting from Nate, To Racy to Ria and then back all over, only by who talked first. She looekd as if she where getting dizzy before she stopped. She watched Nate play with her hair and looekd at him. "Special? What do you mean by that? Like, can I do anything, or am I anything? or special as in, special to anyone I know, or family?" she asked. A smile crawling onto her face right after words.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

negi gets really bored so he turns himself into a ghost a tarries the other students untell he reaches to where Nate, Ria, Racy and Himeko are were he is now stuck as a ghost "hey can one of you help me turn back to normal?" negi asks them  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria looekd at Negi and gasped. "Nii-san!!" she tried touching him, but her hands slipped right though. "what did you do?!" she sighed, looking around, and spotted racy. "Racy, got any ideas?"
Racy shrugged. she searched in her purse and pulled out a potion. "splash this on him. i think itll get him back." she said effortlessly.
ria did do, and soon, color came back into negi's form. "Yay!" she hugged him once he was back to normal.
"special, like...that." he siad, pointing to racy and ria's magic and powers." nate shrugged. "Theyre part vampire, just adding it in."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

Negi huggs Ria back "thanks" he says and smiles "who is the new girl?" he asks pointing at Himeko  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
Himeko looekd at them abd then nate, "ah yes. That, demon and vampire. Nothing special..." the words came out lowly then she was and looked at him, shrugging. "Many people dont understand...I mean shesh, whats so hard to understand, right? I mean, my mom was a vampire, and my dad a demon? is that weird? Does that make me weird? oh my gosh! Is this why people dont like me! I'm a freak!" she started panting and then shook her head, "Nah, its only cause i'm mean...but its hard not to be mean!" she keept talking and then stared at him. "Right?" she asked smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm
[ Out. Of. Cookies: @Angel, don't leaave me hanging heree! D: ]

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Shirotora

Shiro continued in his search for anyone that can help him. The voice in his head helps out but it is not pointing him in the right direction though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa roamed around the new school she was placed in by her aunt. She had heard that her cousins were going to school here and wanted to meet them after so many years of not being able to see them. Clumsy her soon found herself crashing head on with Shirotora though.

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 pm
((did everyone just die?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Shirotora

Shiro falls backwards holding his head. His ears low, he is almost cying again from the pain and his in abiity to process it yet from his young age.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate laughed at her anxious curiosity. "haha, yur' cute." he said, gently moving hair off her cheek and he kissed it sweetly. "your not weird. its spectacular actually. gives you an advantage against people like me." he gestured at himself. "Im nothing special. I cant do magic, im only human, and im 'silly arrogant and frankly a jerk'." he said quoteing someone else's memorable words with a smirk, numbering each one as he lifted a finger after each point. "People like me are practically useless...and by 'people' i mean me. Im the only one without special stuff, but its okay. it proves im even good enough to be here..." he said, trying to convince himself more than to tell himeko.
"thats Himeko." ria said to negi.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:14 pm
The Dreaming Panda
idk how to reply! gimme an idea? im stuck on writers block, i cant handle people dying!! Dx  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:19 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
idk how to reply! gimme an idea? im stuck on writers block, i cant handle people dying!! Dx

((freak out and run into Shiro, a demi god gave him some powers to help out with his task of doing what ever the demi-god wants))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games