Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate smiled to himself, as they reached the point of Himeko's new dorm. "something different about this school from other high schools are that the girls and boy's dorms are not separate. sometimes even girls and boys are int he same dorm. weird huh? Just letting you know, my dorm is right there." Nate said, pointing two dorms down from himeko's dorm. "I sahre a room with three people, having one of the biggest dorms. you have one too." he smiled. "so..heres your key, and i hope you like this place." he ndded to her, as he walked over his his dorm.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
Himeko nodded at the fact. She took the key and watched him go. She turned to her door and opend it. "Hello?" she called in. She walked into the door and shut it behinde her, closing and locking the door. She took a deep breathe and scanned the room, pleased by the space.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:29 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

[[ima put up a pic too! :3]]

Nate entered his room, laying on his bed, resting from the recent occasion. That Hemiko was a real cutie! and she was a flirt, sweet, and SCORE! Nate grinned, at the fact that they were practiacally dorm neighbors, and that they had the same classes, as he scanned through her schedual on the walk to her dorm.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am
User Image
Himeko sat on the couch and rested her head, "well, today was fun!" she said to herself. She looked at her schedual and then turned the tv on, shocked about how loud it was. she turned it down adn rested her head. She couldnt help but think about Nate. She felt herself flush as she thought about him and dug her head into thye pillow, "Oh jeez.." she shook her head and let herself laugh.

||LAWL! Awesome pic ;]||

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate fell alseep on his bed after drink a good amount of soda, which he was addicted to. Nate and his soda was like a drunk to his beer, okay, nothing could keep him away from his craving for his sweets. (: Not even Rehab [lol]. He woke up again and walked ot the cafeteria, feeling a bit hungry, wanting more sugar in him to keep him awake. Coffee would usually do the trick for most people, but coffee always made nate sleepy, so he found an alternative: Candy. Nate couldnt help the fact that he was a major sweet tooth.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image
Himeko fell asleep herself, the long tour making her sleepy after awhile. She woke up and streatched. She had a strong sence of smell, and could smell the sweets and soda coming from down the hall. She held her nose and rolled her eyes, "Jeez, I hate what ever that smell is!" {Lol had to..} she said getting up. she walekd outside and downstairs, craving something to eat, that wasnt blood.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate had a lollipop's paper rolled stick hanging out of his mouth and a can of fanta sitting infront of him half empty. His hand held his head from falling over, still very tired. soon, he driftedinto a sleep, his head still leaning in his palm. soon enough, his hand couldnt not hold itself up and it dropped his head, causing it to crash and make a loud tud on the table, catching most people's attention. The pain and loud sound struck nate's head, causing him to wake up immediatly and look around, slightly alarmed. "Oh. it was jsut me." he siad to himself, thinking that the loud thid of the table was a gun shot or something. he rubbed at his head as he continued to suck his lollipop.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image
Himeko reached just in time to see the scene, she laughed tramedlisouly loud and then covered her mouth, seeing she had attreacted attention herslef. She giggled and walked over to him, "Hot ucte.." she said into his ear, sitting across from him. She held her breathe and relized the strong small came from him, "So thats the nasty smell!!" she yelled, pointing to the sweets. She covered her mouth and blushed brightly. "Ah, uh.." she turned her head and smiled alitte.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate saw Himeko laugh at him, then felt her warm breath on his ear, making him blush ever so slightly but face away before noticable. "you dont like sweets?" nate asked, suprised. he knew alot of people that didnt love sweets, but he didnt know anyone who didnt like them. He took out hi lollipop and it smelled like strawberries. then he popped it back into his mouth. "I cant beleive you dont like candy." he mumbled under his breath, taking a sip of his fanta.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 pm
((hello))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image
Himeko crossed her arms, well ,dont judge!" she said playfully..

((G2G BYE!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate nodded and loeodk at his soda. "But seriosuly! sugar is my life, no sugar = i die, get the idea? how can you not like sugar? it sweet!" then nate glanced at himeko. "but im sure you dont need sugar to be you." he winked, sipping his soda again.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa roamed around school, hoping to find her dorm. She looked at the tiny paper that her hand was squeezing and blinked up at each of the dorms she was passing by. "I am soo lost." She muttered to herself. Without looking up, she passed straight through a wall and ended up staring at an empty classroom. "Oh my gosh, where am I?!" Isa crouched down to the floor and sighed miserably, her face dropping in disappointment.

[ Out. Of. Cookies: Ima rp as Mitsuki and the others later. Not feeling it right now because I just lost 13 bucks. D: Fudgenugget. ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY T3N0NAJ!R!A K3NGAM!N3
User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

[[Out/Of/Caramel: Lucky you. I lost $300 bucks, but I found $10 more soon after biggrin lawlz
Fudgenugget x 300 ;D]]

Ria was just about to enter her dorm when she heard a low cry echo through the halls. She followed to where it came from and Spotted another new girl. "Oh, are you lost?" Ria said, cheerfully, hoping she would be able to help another person out.

Racy stood by Ria, looking at Isabella curiously.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa looked at the unfamiliar person who called after her. "Yes, unfortunately." Isa stood up, dusted her skirt, and smiled gently at the other girl. "I'm terribly lost and I don't know where to find my dorm. Would you be able to help me perhaps?" She asked politely. Being polite always worked. Well, in her case it did.

[ Out. Of. Cookies: Whaaat? 300 dollars? Whooaaa. ]

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games