Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:29 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
Hello Doomy blaugh

Heya Crimson! ^__^
Ooooh while you're here, if I were to draw you, would it be your female or male fursona... or both?

Up to you really, like I said, I'm comfortable in both really, though it would be interesting to see them side by side. Heh, your choice in the end, I'll be happy either way.

Okay, I was just wondering since I have a pic of both saved on my comp. :3

Although this is my herm form in my sig, my female form looks like my herm form, but just a few inches shorter and nowhere near as busty. Just wanting to let ya know, heh.

Ah ok. Well, whichever you want to show up on the pic is your choice. I already had some posing ideas for some fursonas, but I'm still open to change. Mainly, I already planned how/where to draw J, WhiteClaw and Cora, then Lloxie and Laei Canu together, my own fursonas, Spotty and Eddily would be posed as a couple, had also planned some crazy pose for Viraana's fursona :3

I better make myself a checklist for art/descriptions and status sweatdrop

DoomNeko
Eddily
Well, I'll put them here for anybody who wants to see.
Main
Halloween
From Pinksquid
With Spotty
Teh cuteness
Teh cuteness 2

Thanks Eddily, this should help tons ^__^
The only pic I had of you really was the one with Spotty sweatdrop

Sure thing. Can't wait to see what this'll look like. whee  

Eddily

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
well, g2g. Inuyasha is on and I should be working in my sketch book... sweatdrop

Bye!

User Image
((rotfl))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:30 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
Hello Doomy blaugh

Heya Crimson! ^__^
Ooooh while you're here, if I were to draw you, would it be your female or male fursona... or both?

Up to you really, like I said, I'm comfortable in both really, though it would be interesting to see them side by side. Heh, your choice in the end, I'll be happy either way.

Although this is my herm form in my sig, my female form looks like my herm form, but just a few inches shorter and nowhere near as busty. Just wanting to let ya know, heh.

Ah ok. Well, whichever you want to show up on the pic is your choice. I already had some posing ideas for some fursonas, but I'm still open to change. Mainly, I already planned how/where to draw J, WhiteClaw and Cora, then Lloxie and Laei Canu together, my own fursonas, Spotty and Eddily would be posed as a couple, had also planned some crazy pose for Viraana's fursona :3

sounds like ur gonna try making that group picture again...  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:30 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily
Well, I'll put them here for anybody who wants to see.
Main
Halloween
From Pinksquid
With Spotty
Teh cuteness
Teh cuteness 2

Thanks Eddily, this should help tons ^__^
The only pic I had of you really was the one with Spotty sweatdrop

Sure thing. Can't wait to see what this'll look like. whee

Yeah. At least this time I have the competence needed for such a project, whilst back in summer I was getting a tad way too ahead of myself. sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:31 pm
Dragonz_luvr
well, g2g. Inuyasha is on and I should be working in my sketch book... sweatdrop

Bye!

User Image
((rotfl))

cya! *rolls around laughing his ******** a** off at the alien a**l probe emoticon*  

Vashyyk

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
Hello Doomy blaugh

Heya Crimson! ^__^

Hmm...well I mostly do male and herm forms...so I'll let you choose, I like surprises after all, heh. whee  
Dragonz_luvr

Bye!

User Image
((rotfl))

Okidokies, bai bai Dragonz! Have fun ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:32 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Eddily
Dragonz_luvr
Eddily is a kitty, yes? 0_o

Yes......

0_o hmmm....

What?.....you knew I thought.....when you were chewing on my ears, you didn't notice?

And now you're gone.... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:33 pm
hmm I smell a new group piccy...  

Vashyyk

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:34 pm
Vashyyk

How does one smell a new piccy anyhow, I mean aside from if markers are being used in making it? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:35 pm
So, will this be wallpaper sized? smile  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:36 pm
Vashyyk
sounds like ur gonna try making that group picture again...

You read minds, don't you? xp
Anyhow, the last time I tried, I was actually fairly well started, had Viraana, Dracos, Vulpus, Lloxie, DragonLord-something (name slips my mind) drawn, and over the past months I've drawn Vinnie, J, WhiteClaw, Viraana's new fursona, tried drawing Lloxie again, drew Vulpus again, Spotty, and a slew of other random characters. Finally learnt to draw scalies decently and I've refined my technique for most furries.

It'll take some time to do, but the result should be awesome :3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:36 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Vashyyk

How does one smell a new piccy anyhow, I mean aside from if markers are being used in making it? xp
ah but that's a secret...  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:37 pm
Eddily
So, will this be wallpaper sized? smile

Hopefully whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games