Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Shiro's ear twitches when he hears someone bumb into the wall. He looks to the origen and his insinct says check it out but a voice says wait, and it is not the voice that tells him to kill people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Isabella

Fully aware of her surroundings, Isa stood up and decided to walk back to her dorm. Well, someplace else. She didn't want to disturb Shiro and instead walked past him, turning her head to glance at him. Her forehead was still red from the accident earlier, but the stinging had almost gone away. She sighed and closed her eyes, stopping midway to smell the nice minty scent of the pine trees. Isa then opened her eyes, turned to look at Shiro again, and continued to walk back to her dorm. Wherever it was.

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 am
Shiro noticed Isa look at him a few times it made him blush lightly. 'Does Isa like Shiro?' he thought to himself looking down with low ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

Negi turn himself into a girl named Nagishy and she runs around in campus than she acidently runs into Shiro knocking Shiro down than she helps Shiro and says "im so sorry Mr." in a petit voice  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm
Shiro looked to the new girl and said nothing, he looks around confused. The girl and Isa seem important.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 pm
"um Mr. are you okay?" Nagishy asks shiro and smiles hoping he'll respond to her question  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa walked around, carrying cold ice wrapped in a scarlet cloth. She placed the ice against her forehead and sighed. Isa couldn't stand being alone, ever. It would drive her insane. She walked back to Shiro, who had his back turned towards her. Isa took off the ice bag on her forehead and poked Shiro's back, asking for attention. She wasn't exactly the one to yell out one's name and call attention to herself. Isa poked him again, placing her hand to her side. Waiting for a response.

"I'm still sorry about what happened earlier."

Referring back to her bumping into Shiro, she wanted to apologize. Just couldn't find the right words for it. She did, but she still wanted to express her apology through her actions, not words. Isa held out the ice in front of her, closed her eyes, and breathed in. Waiting for something; a response.

'I hopee he's not mad at me. I screwed up big time.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:19 am
Shiro looks at Isa blushing lightly "It okay..." He relizes that she has something she wants him to have. He accepts it and bows "T-thank you ma'am" The thing feels cold and it scares him at first. But the coolness starts to feels nice against his burning skin. The ice bag starts to steam off his hand and he looks at it comfused.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa looked up at him, like a shy little girl, and smiled happily. "Just call me Isa, it's awkward to have someone call me Ma'am." She noticed the steam that the ice bag was making when it made contact with Shiro's hand. Confused and puzzled, she stepped closer for a better look, taking his hand in hers. Worried, concerned. Her motherly instincts kicking in.

"You.. You don't have a fever or anything right?"

Isa touched his forehead with her other hand, it was warm. Nothing unusual. She looked back down to the steaming ice bag, her face filled with a lost expression.

[ Btw, how old is Shiro again? ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:02 pm
Shiro blushes lightly "N-no Isa-chan" He replied softly bringing his hands with the bag to his chest and averting his eyes from her's.

((Shiro is not even a year old but a demi god gave him an increase in age and ablities so he can save his mother like he wanted))  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa sighed and closed her eyes, taking her hand away from Shiro's hand. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked again, opening her eyes slowly. "Nothing I can do for you? Anything?" He was awfully red and that made Isa worry more. But, he says otherwise. Isa patted his head and smiled gently.

[ Aah! Okays then. ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:01 pm
Nagishy leaves to go find new people couse she thinks she is unwanted here  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:22 am
NAT3 N0L!D0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RACY T3N0NAJ!R!A K3NGAM!N3

User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| • Out/Of/Caramel: Wow, What'd i miss? been out in Disneyland. ;D • ||

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games